[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
non usdm cars other than the gtr you now can import
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Gtir
>>
File: IMG_0052_Gg3e_11.jpg (139 KB, 672x448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052_Gg3e_11.jpg
139 KB, 672x448
You'll be able to import the cappuccino this year, I think.
>>
Silvia S13 and 180SX. Why you'd do that though is beyond me.
>>
>gtirs since new
suck it murrica
>>
>>14158818
>suck it murrica
Isn't this what got you in trouble and kicked off the island?
>>
What cars were made in 2001? Legal for Canadian import now.
>>
>>14158782
>Gtir
you dont want one
>>
>>14159551
Why not?
>>
>>14159559
All of them hacked to shit and hard to find decent examples without really over paying
gearboxes made out of chocolate
generally not that reliable
understeer

there are better cars for the cost you would spend importing one
>>
>>14159572
Like?
>>
I still have to wait 6 years to import a Stagea. Fuck this I just want my GTR wagon.
>>
>>14159265
the only one I can think of is the Evo VII
>>
>>14159559
You know how Nissan suddenly pulled out of the GT-R LM Nismo program? They did basically the same thing 25 years ago in the WRC with the GTi-R.

>25 years ago
>that's a fucking long time
>this car

Honestly forget it Ameribros. All the early 90s JDM hero cars are either thrashed to within an inch of their lives or so expensive you might as well get a much newer car.
>>
File: vii.jpg (255 KB, 1379x1024) Image search: [Google]
vii.jpg
255 KB, 1379x1024
>>14160045
Fug.

I really really want one, but the cost of ownership? Fug. The Evo is one of the most expensive cars to insure due to how often they are hooned/kill their drivers/get stolen/etc, and this is a RHD on top of that. Mitsubishi has very little presence here and the VII was never brough to NA, so finding parts and a mechanic will probably be tough too.

But the gubberment is considering switching to the 25 year rule. If I don't get one this year, I might never get one. Wat do?
>>
>>14158806
You already could import those
>>14159559
because they're beat to shit and they break down every couple thousand km + they're slow barges
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.