[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the most reliable porsche cayenne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: porsche-cayenne-08.jpg (176 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
porsche-cayenne-08.jpg
176 KB, 1200x800
what's the most reliable cayenne?

is it the turbo/turbo S? are the base engines fine? any particular features to avoid (like air suspension)?

i was going to ask on rennlist but this is more fun
>>
>>14158412
You are the very definition of scum. The world would be a better place if you had never been born.

Fuck off.
>>
>>14158428
it's not for me, it's for my mom, who's looking into crossovers but i wanted to suggest one around 30k that was actually fun to drive instead of a pigfat slushbox

i mean, the cayenne is pigfat, but it's got some really trick suspension that makes it much better to drive than any other crossover out there
>>
>>14158412
A Range Rover Sport S/C or the Cayenne Turbo. Avoid the n/a models of the Cayenne
>>
>>14158441
Don't forget to charge her 1% of the purchasing price to do the market research for her.
>>
File: 2016-Mazda-CX-3-two.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016-Mazda-CX-3-two.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1280
>>14158441
> it's for my mom, who's looking into crossovers but i wanted to suggest one around 30k that was actually fun to drive instead of a pigfat slushbox

Mazda CX-3 is actually pretty fun from what I heard.
>>
>>14158823
This or a Subaru XV.
>>
>>14158428
Lol dude why are you upset over a person's want? Its purely his or his mom's wish to own one. Chill down.
>>
>>14158412

>turbo
>reliable

pick one

you can always assume that a car with force induction is going to be less reliable
>>
>>14158441

>I want to show off in my old porsche that my parents bought but I'll disguise it as being a selfless suggestion

your mom doesn't give a shit how fast she can get in and out of a car park; stop being a fucking cunt and recommend something reliable that wont cost her fortune to fix when it inevitably breaks.
>>
>>14158412
I've got a rich uncle that has one of those pieces of shit with the diesel. God DAMN It's awful, like I wanted to slit my wrists when I drove it for a weekend. No power, boring to drive, everyone assumes you're a soccer mom
>>
>>14158412

That's a Toureg with an upcharge.
>>
>>14158412
>Spend 130k-150k for an SUV
>Not buying the X5 M
>Not buying the Range Rover Supercharged or Range Rover Sport Supercharged
>>
File: x5m.jpg (311 KB, 1623x1080) Image search: [Google]
x5m.jpg
311 KB, 1623x1080
>>14159203
99k new
>>
>>14158797
is the n/a that bad compared to the turbo in terms of reliability?
it seems like turbo porches are always the unkillable ones

but that's fine, there's plenty of 08/09 cayenne turbos around 30 grand

>>14159166
she isn't even in the same state as me dood, and she expressed interest in the cayenne and i was kinda curious what the landscape looked like. because i do kinda like them for being the only fun to drive crossover that seats 5 comfortably

>>14159203
>two posts down i mention my 30k budget
>>
File: 1451613919256.jpg (38 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
1451613919256.jpg
38 KB, 600x389
>>14159150
These and X5/X3s are the definition of stupid cunt mobiles. I'm pretty sure they come stock with bug eye sunglasses. This the car of choice for the person who sits for 5 minutes in a parking garage for someone to pull out of a spot instead of driving 10 feet ahead to an empty one. This is for the person who uses their mirrors to change lanes, if they even bother, and almost side swipes you. This is for the person who is 500 feet back on second then instantly up on your ass, but won't get over and pass in the passing lane. This is for the person who phantom brakes on the highway. This is for the person who swings wide while making a turn and still manages to go into the oncoming traffics lane. This is for the person who puts their fucking hazards on in light rain. Fuck these, and fuck the people who drive them.

Not to mention it's a fucking Porsche family car. It's fat, it's slow, and it handles like shit. Why the fuck should Porsche, a performance car company, make such a piece of shit so middle class normies can own "muh Porsche." Yes I fucking mad at these and the drivers of them.
>>
>>14159224
for one, don't judge a car by its drivers
for another, actually drive a cayenne sometime, you'll be extremely surprised, it handles way better than most cars half its weight and half its size, porsche black magic
>>
File: photo.jpg (46 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
46 KB, 900x900
>>14159242
>don't judge a car by it's drivers
Why the fuck not. Would you not stay the fuck out of hoodrat neighborhoods at night, or make sure you watch your shit if you have to go to one? Don't judge a neighborhood by it's inhabitants bro.

I will absolutely judge a vehicle by the shit that drives it because their is a strong correlation between it and fucking idiots. Just like there is a strong correlation between my dick hardening and your mom's mouth.
>>
>>14159290
i'm sure whatever you drive has some undesirable drivers that you choose not to pay attention to
>>
File: 1447431603262.jpg (20 KB, 192x234) Image search: [Google]
1447431603262.jpg
20 KB, 192x234
>>14159242
>actually drive a cayenne sometime
I fucking have.
>you'll be extremely surprised, it handles way better than most cars half its weight and half its size
Well I would fucking hope so considering who engineered it, but no, it was no impressive. It was slightly better than most modern SUVs. I'm not going to fucking reward Porsche and say good job because they managed to outperform a 98 Niggerlac Escalade.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH2Kl949_LM
İt is not bad at all but if i were you i would buy a cx-5.
>>
>>14158412
Cayennes are cancer. Buy 2 cars with that fat cash you have. Get a sporty wagon like a vw sportwagen, and a weekend car like a miata. Get some options on both and you are still under the msrp of that cancermobile crossover.
>>
File: flo-slickrick.jpg (19 KB, 199x303) Image search: [Google]
flo-slickrick.jpg
19 KB, 199x303
>>14158412
DONT BUY THIS CAR. Cayennes are just a huge compromise. They are trying to be sporty and suv-like. You end up with the storage of a sedan, with about the handling of a corolla s. Not to mention they are 3 times the cost of a corolla s.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.