[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stalled twice today FUCKING NEW SHOES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1442527547040.jpg (60 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1442527547040.jpg
60 KB, 794x794
>tfw stalled twice today

FUCKING NEW SHOES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1446329102691.jpg (135 KB, 727x480) Image search: [Google]
1446329102691.jpg
135 KB, 727x480
>>14158382
git gud
Or maybe you should drive an auto you piece of shit
>>
File: 1358552872316.gif (2 MB, 256x139) Image search: [Google]
1358552872316.gif
2 MB, 256x139
>that moment when you realize that autistic threads about driving shoes aren't just dank memes
>they're actually full of people this retarded
>>
>>14158382
What? You can't transition? Yesterday i wore dress shoes i never wear, and transition to driving barefoot, didn't get close to stalling once, maybe you need to chill out more on letting go of the clutch
>>
>>14158402
>that feel when summer ends and with it barefoot driving
>that feel when the huge contrast between barefoot and the steel toes I have to wear for work sometimes
>and the difference between my sneakers and my dress shoes for office work

and yet despite all these feels, I drive like normal because unlike OP I got gud around age 17.
>>
File: 1450176531946.jpg (49 KB, 630x378) Image search: [Google]
1450176531946.jpg
49 KB, 630x378
>>14158514
>>14158402
>Driving barefoot
>>
>>14158603
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>14158642
thats so gross
i dont even know what winter is and driving barefoot is disgusting

you're literally asking to fuck up your feet
>>
OP needs to git gud

>Switch between skate shoes to steel toe boots to rubber boots
>In 3 different vehicles with manual transmissions
>Never stall
>Never notice a difference.

You just need to stop being such a candyass
>>
>>14158654
How is that gross? Like......what? Are your feet fucking dirty as fuck or what? How is driving barefoot disgusting? Is driving barehanded gross too?
>>
>>14158393
>not realizing whole /o/ is exactly like this

I was never that new...
>>
>>14158382
>Not wearing sandals
>>
>>14158694
Its banned in germany
>>
>>14158694
>he doesn't have driving gloves
>>
Summer I drive barefoot,
Autumn/Spring I drive in my skate shoes
Winter I drive in my work boots
Literally haven't stalled since I learnt stick because of my shoes anyways
>>
File: david-thorne-email-01.jpg (20 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
david-thorne-email-01.jpg
20 KB, 500x280
Funny, I didn't think I was on a tumblr blog.
>>
File: main_flipflops_chanie.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
main_flipflops_chanie.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>14158654
Jesus anon, please tell me you're not some hoarder faggot with several years worth of garbage lodged in the floorboards of his car. You're not, are you? Then what's the problem?

Because I can practically guarantee that my fucking car is cleaner than your house, and I go barefoot in my house. Get it together, anon.

It's not like we walk barefoot threw a sewer and get in our cars. We just kick off our sandals.

>>14158914
>Germans aren't agile enough to slip on sandals if they get pulled over.

Don't tell me flip-flops are banned in Germany, too. It's second nature for me to slip them off as I sit down and slip them on when I stop. I find it more annoying to try and drive with them on, since hitting the heel on the floor makes them fall off, and I'd rather not be messing with half-on sandals at 80 mph.
>>
>>14158694
I don't know about you but most shoes and shit carry dirt on the bottom of them. I tried driving barefoot once, cleaned the hell out of my pedals and floor, was still gritty and just not good.
>>
I have a 6 Puck Clutch and Dogs. I do not own a pair of driving shoes and I drive in boots on a regular basis. I never stall.
>>
>>14161245
You're gayer than than the m4m classifieds on craigslist. If the feeling of a little grit on your feet sends you running for the hugbox, you're not a sterling example of normal human behavior.
>>
>>14158603
>>14158654
>>14161245
Disgusting mongrels detected.

>not keeping your interior and pedals pristine or at least pretty clean
>>
>>14158686
>being hopelessly exaggerative

You don't need to do that to prove a point. I've driven in dressy A-E's, cork-soled boots, and in Converse. There's a large difference in all of them but you can learn it. Boots are my least preferable to drive in, but after a couple of times driving around it wasn't anything to be mindful of. Completely depends on the amount of material between your foot and the pedal, of course, and your familiarity with the car.

Oddly enough, quality leather-soled dress shoes were probably my favorites to drive in. If they're nice enough, and you got the right size, the narrow profile feels like you're negotiation pedals with a scalpel. And it's a good one.
>>
>>14158694
>He doesn't find feet repulsive
I don't give a fuck if you fucking bleach them every morning, if you ever come near my car with bare feet I will fucking leave you behind to walk home barefoot you disgusting hillbilly.

Fucking uncivilized prudes.
>>
>>14158382
Don't let anyone fool you, driving manuel in new shoes is a bitch sometimes, especially with thicker soles it takes a bit to get used to.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.