[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /o/ i want to start the year with >muh racecar anyways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 231.jpg (57 KB, 719x480) Image search: [Google]
231.jpg
57 KB, 719x480
Ok /o/ i want to start the year with >muh racecar

anyways i have about 15K for it, and i came down to 2 options i Really Really Like the 350Z nismo its a Sexy Motherfucker... but i can have a V9 Impreza STI with a blown engine for 9K... the question its if a build the STI with a new Forged engine and some other little mods with stock turbo would it walk the Z ?

wich one would be better in the long run? im aiming at something 350 - 380 WHP

thanks Br/o/s
>>
>>14158120
Z

>blown engine shit heap STi that some boyracer ruined catastrophically
>350Z just 60hp shy of your goal

This is a tough choice why?
>>
>>14158120
350z sucks. Source: I had one. Takes to mods like shit. Okay handling but not the best. HORRIBLE interior. Ugly orange lights. Loud. Not comfortable but not fast enough to make that okay. The 350 has to have turbos or SC to make it even OKAY fast.

$15k you can get a corvette, any muscle car with a v8 from the 2000's, STI, 300zx turbo with money left over to get it to 600whp, rx7, m3
etc etc etc etc
>>
>>14158120
350z nismo is a nice car, but they really aren't that fast. If you've got your heart set on it just get it and love it.

Look into other STis and maybe a s2k or C5
>>
>>14158143
Lemme guess you didn't even own an 07 or 08

The sti isn't very good it's way overrated
>>
>>14158171

the Z its just too sexy to the eyes.. but the STI its in Mint condition besides the blown engine plus i get AWD and Mid Size sedan if i have to carry some stuff...

i also heard the Z love's to drink oil and the interior its pretty lackluster compared to the STI
>>
>>14158222

forgot to add the STI starts and runs, but passing 2400RPM you heard tipical "clack clack clack" from rod bearings
>>
>>14158171
>Nismo Z not fast
>suggests s2k
>>
>>14158248
s2k isnt fast either but its a great car
>>
Just buy whatever you like I guess. (fag)
>>
Just buy a C5 Z
>>
>>14158120

just buy a corvette dude
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.