[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>writing on the wall about crude oil crashing under $20 per
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1446861151067.jpg (56 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1446861151067.jpg
56 KB, 722x349
>writing on the wall about crude oil crashing under $20 per barrel in near future
>currently trading at $37 per barrel
>be californian
>gas prices went up to $3
>>
File: 1356503119775.jpg (21 KB, 251x205) Image search: [Google]
1356503119775.jpg
21 KB, 251x205
>>14157260

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-oil-prices-could-really-175900054.html
>>
File: 1451351032206.jpg (35 KB, 448x456) Image search: [Google]
1451351032206.jpg
35 KB, 448x456
Post YFW gas goes below a dollar a gallon in non-shit places.
>>
the saudi arabians are absolutly freaking out because they were recently allowed to start selling oil to us markets and now with the overage they are inflating their own prices because they are a bunch of filthy kikes

buy e85 instead
>>
>>14157369
ethanol a shit
>>
>>14157369
In this situation how could we, the buyers, fuck over opec?

Being a califagian i pay high prices as is, would i be better off buying 10% ethanol?

Which companies buy the most arab oil?
>>
>>14157384
>Which companies buy the most arab oil?
to keep it simple, it varies too much for you really to be able to /not/ buy gasoline that was produced with oil that was imported from the middle east.
>>
>>14157409
er, rather
on top of that, the fuel at one station may have came from a refinery that happened to be using mostly US oil for that batch; but the company is still buying its gasoline from refineries in every area to get the fuel to their stations in said area; so even if the gas you bought at place A was all from american oil supplies, the fuel from place B C D and E and even place A at a later date may be from non-US sources and thus the company in that respect is still in this way funding said foreign oil.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 960x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 960x908
>>14157426
I see, thanks mang
>>
>>14157443
I think exxon is middle eastern don't have sauce thou
>>
I don't get it, what's the point of the fear mongering? We have alternative energies, we have a full reserve, we have low fuel prices. The only ones getting hurt here are oilfield companies and workers. I'm already laid off from the oilfield after the first huge fall, so from here on in, it's just cheaper transportation to my new job.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.