[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it seems the Bayerische Motoren Werke will mark its 100th anniversary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: bmw.png (780 KB, 772x471) Image search: [Google]
bmw.png
780 KB, 772x471
it seems the Bayerische Motoren Werke will mark its 100th anniversary this year right?
>>
File: bmw diesel fwd minivan.jpg (594 KB, 1800x1010) Image search: [Google]
bmw diesel fwd minivan.jpg
594 KB, 1800x1010
how the mighty have fallen
i wonder what bland numb pigfat slushbox they'll release this year as an "homage"?
>>
File: Flag.png (213 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Flag.png
213 KB, 800x480
>>14155479
>>
>>14155584
>Next 1 series will be FWD.
>more i series funky electric cars to come
>i6 probably never again

RIP BMW
>>
>>14155584
I really hope they come out with miata-weight sportscar with one of their turbo 4 cylinder engines. That would probably kill all miata/BRZ competition. But it probably won't happen, because their brand stands for luxury and smoothness which means sound insulation and so on. BMW wouldn't sell a car like miata.
>>
>>14156166
What about z4?
>>
Supposedly, the M8 is supposed come out this year.

I only recently saw it cause one of my favourite BMWs is the 8 series. And I was just googling shit about.
>>
>>14156178
The z4 is nothing like a miata....
>>
>>14156178
That essentially a lowered 3 series with 2 seats with a different chassis. It's heavy and refined.
>>
>>14156166
This was planned, but they canceled it.
So 0% chance they'll make one in the near, or ever, future.
>>
>>14156226
And shitheads are going to praise it when it comes out as a toyota.
>>
>>14156226
>The miata is essentially a lowered 2 with 2 seats and a different chassis
Your statement is meaningless.
>>
>>14156360
But that's BS anon. The Miata uses the RWD N platform, the Mazda2 uses the FWD D platform. Nothing in Mazda's line-up shared a platform with the Miata - not even the RX-7.
>>
>>14156405
yeah they have a different chassis
>>
>>14156178
They launched the Z3 as an upmarket Miata and then they slowly turned it more and more into a senior citizen safe experience with every Z4 iteration.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.