[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >driving through a heavy storm in an NA Miata on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1423528110398.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1423528110398.png
13 KB, 530x492
>be me
>driving through a heavy storm in an NA Miata on a highway
>see a car on the side of the road but it's kind of blurry out
>pass said car and it's a Scionpoohahru
>some gay brzfag has the hood open, his engine is smoking and clearly fucked

What's wrong jizzrzfags? Scared of a little rain?

So much for all that "I CAN DD THIS CAR, IT'S PRAZTICALS"
>>
>>14146824
top shingo
>>
>>14146838
Well the "boxer" engines are prone to malfunction and making weird unnatural noises for no apparent reason.
>>
Quality thread m8
>>
>>14146824
At least he isn't as much a faggot as you owning a Miata.
>>
>>14146824
>he didn't stop and help
end yourself, fucking scum
>>
>>14146824
Help out like a decent human being you fucking faggot
>>
>>14147151
especially in bad weather
>>
>>14146824
That's just....foul.
>>
>>14146824
Miata drivers are pretty rude tbqh friend.
>>
>>14147142
>>14147151
Stop and help with what? It's pretty obvious his engine farted. People don't need help calling a tow truck.
>>
>>14147215
you don't know what the problem is or if you'd have been able to help or not because you're a piece of shit that didn't bother to stop
>>
>>14147227
Should've bought a Miata.
>>
>>14147215
Nigger at least stop and ask if everything is okay, and if he needs anything, usually they'll say no anyway, when you are dealing with shit all alone it sucks, you feel all alone.>>14147227
this is called showing compassion something scum like you can't comprehend.
>>
File: MiataPoster.jpg (89 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
MiataPoster.jpg
89 KB, 750x600
>>14147237
>buying a meme car
>>
>>14147244
Compassion is making sure everyone has a nanny. It used to be people could handle problems like this by themselves. You've never been stuck on the side of a ride and had to call a tow truck? Need a shoulder to cry on for that? Maybe some emotional support? Man up queers. Fucking millenials.
>>
>>14147264
how do you know he had a phone? oh that's right you don't because you didn't fucking stop to find out. for all you know he died right there on the side of the road and you did fucking nothing to prevent it
>>
>>14147264
Just because a problem can be handled on your own doesn't mean it should. I've takled many things alone, and after I'm done i think "man i could've finished in half the time if i had a helping hand" thats it no " omg this is so hard i cant do it by myself why try" shit you boomers think everyone fucking does when they say "help would be appreciated " people like you hold back innovation.
>>
>>14147279
>how do you know he had a phone?
Because he had his phone out. But I'm sure you'll come up with any excuse as to why he should have been coddled and babied and patted on the back while whispering everything will be ok in his ear.

>>14147280
Man the fuck up you baby.
>HURRRRRRR JUST BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE MY OWN PROBLEM.BY MYSELF DOESN'T MEAN I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD SOMEONE TO HELP ME STEP BY STEP WAHHHHHHHHHHH
>entitled millenials these days baka
>>
>>14147295
people like you should be rounded up and shot. nothing but pure fucking scum, bet you don't even hold doors open for people
>>
>>14147295
> the space station is run by one person alone
Das u
>>
>>14147304
Nice comparison of running and maintaining the space station with calling AAA.

>>14147300
Depends who. Some shit millenial who can open his own door? No. Someone in a wheelchair? Yes.
>>
>>14147320
How the fuck do you know he was just going to call AAA? you make so many fucking asdumptions i swear, you're probably that guy that no one wants to answer the phone when you call because you're so insufferable. Wtf is so hard about rolling by and asking "hey man everything alright?" The chances are he'll say "Yeah man everything is good thanks" if he was only going to just call AAA. Wtf is is so hard about just asking? If this the fucking dark ages? Like shit man. You are baffled that "millennials" always want to be babied. And im just fucking baffled how close minded you are you fucking boomer.
>>
>>14147320
you're gonna be pretty pissed someday when it's you on the side of the road and no one stops
>>
>>14147337
Nope. Already has happened, quite a few times and I have no complaints nor am I whining about it. Be a capable human being or always need to rely on other people. Clearly you two are social welfare recipients.
>>
>>14147279
Use a fucking call box.
>>
>>14147358
it's not about relying on other people it's being a decent fucking human and helping people out if they are in need. so fucking what if someone might need a hand every so often? you can't fucking tell me that in your entire shitty life you've never need help

>>14147364
you have any idea how rare those things are these days? also you don't know where this happened, it could be in the middle of fucking nowhere
>>
>>14147337
>car ran out of gas on the highway, pulled over to the side
>walked 2 miles to the nearest gas station to pick up a container and gas and then walked 2 miles back at 2 in the morning

>tire blows out on a highway, pull over again
>change the tire with the spare and jack in the trunk

>alternator stopped working and I didn't know and my car won't charge itself so it had been running on whatever was left in the battery, pull over to the side of the highway
>jump my car with the portable battery jumper I carry around and drive as far as I can before having to jump it again
>leap frog home like this

>gasket blows
>call triple A and have it towed

>left my lights on in a snowstorm
>actively go looking for someone who has jumper cables until I did find someone, because instead of waiting for someone to stop by I know to ask for help when I need it

Many more too. But that's fine, you guys can be babies and forever need someone to coddle you instead of learning to fix your own problems.

If you're stuck on the highway and need help, flag someone down instead of playing with your phone expecting someone to stop because they apparently owe you something just because you're alive. Bunch of entitled welfare babies the lot of you.
>>
>>14147409
Don't expect help until you ask for it. Just because you're pulled over on the side of a road doesn't mean anyone should stop until you start asking for help. Apparently people should kiss you on the forehead just because you're pulled over on the side of the road.
>>
>>14147411
Yeah,
Nah
No one on your side. Accept that you're the villain in this scenario. You're a dickhead.
>>
>>14147409
>you have any idea how rare those things are these days? also you don't know where this happened, it could be in the middle of fucking nowhere

I see them all the time driving through bumfuck nowhere. Worst case scenario flag somebody down. Don't count on random people stopping just to check in on you like mommy does before tucking you in at bedtime.
>>
>>14147431
This isn't the argument.
>>
>>14147411
>2 miles
fucking nothing. also you can not say you wouldn't have appreciated some help. sure you might not NEED help and might be able to do it on your own but help sure as fuck would be nice

either way you're just a piece of shit and i've spent enough time arguing with you. i hope to fuck you don't live anywhere near me
>>
>>14147437
I personally don't care and don't think anyone is a "monster" or "villain" for not stopping and hugging me on the side of the road. If I needed help I would have asked. People shouldn't stop to check in on you unless you show you need help, thinking otherwise shows how much of a baby that needs to be coddled you are. Man up.
>>
>>14147453
Doesn't matter, if you see someone in distress the decent thing to do is see if they need help, anything less is just nigger tier
>>
>>14147453
Not the argument. Stop shifting goalposts and constructing strawmen please.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.