[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Aussies are faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 23
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/surfers-unmarked-police-car-with-my-family-stickers-has-gone-viral-and-sparked-outrage/news-story/1fba736528bbb594a189bf1e86964c51
Lmao
>>
File: 1375111637455.gif (1 MB, 423x231) Image search: [Google]
1375111637455.gif
1 MB, 423x231
>>14146424
>those comments
>if you don't do anything wrong, you don't have to worry!
>its not like their fascist state will ever change rules or anything
>>
File: 1-red-ford-f150.jpg (404 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1-red-ford-f150.jpg
404 KB, 1024x683
When I lived in Washington I used to see a cop who had pulled people over in a very unassuming F 150 like pic related
>>
>>14146424
I don't understand the problem? It's, like, too unmarked? I mean the point of unmarked cars is so that people can't figure out they're cops. What's the problem in improving what they're designed to do anyways?
>>
File: 1410604940001.jpg (22 KB, 300x407) Image search: [Google]
1410604940001.jpg
22 KB, 300x407
>unmarked police cruisers are legal in his country
>>
>>14146525
Unmarked police cars shouldn't be legal for standard operations period.
If someone needs help and can't tell that there are police near by that could cause someone to die.
Traffic enforcement is not about safety, it never has been. It's about revenue.
Yes if you're watching Jimmy Hoffa you need an unmarked car.
But if you're watching a stop sign ticketing rolling stops in an unmarked car that's wrong.
>>
>QLD
and nothing of any fucken value was lost
shittest state in the country for fagging govt
>>
If its unmarked how are you supposed to know its the police? Have fun pulling over and getting killed by a police impersonator.
>>
>>14146507
Aussie here, i can confirm NEARLY everyone here is a cuck.

Imagine the biggest boot licking statist cock sucker and that is your typical aussie.

They believe

>Cops can do no wrong
>The government always has their best interest (and that government is a parent)
>Giving people absurd powers with no oversight will never result in corruption
>People don't make tiny mistakes and break the law harmlessly every day

I'm happy these faggots are getting what they deserve. They were naive enough to believe this bullshit would end up good and now they have an extreme police corruption issue on their hands, as well as some fucking annoying laws in place.

Cops can threaten to impound your car and literally steal it for 28 days and you have zero legal recourse (LITERALLY guilty until proven innocent) and you will pay the on the spot fine (read:bribe), everyone does, because getting marked as a hoon is worse than being a pedo or a murderer thanks to our media scare campaigns.

Oh and this is regular joes being targeted, not actual hoons. They seek out soft targets, knowing they have you bent over back and there's nothing you can do. Sure you can report them for corruption, they will just deny it and your car's gone, with your record forever tainted (the moment you're marked as a hoon by 1 cop, every cop will harrass you).

Welcome to australia.
>>
>>14146590
Seconding the corruption part.

I'm a hoon and i was doing 190, cop caught me and he knew i would bribe his ass, he said nothing and waited for me to ask if i was paying the fine "on the spot".

They make crazy money doing this not just to hoons like me, but gullible fucks who will pay up out of fear.

Crossing a cop here can get you buried out in the bush, they're victoria's biggest gang and 90% of all drugs going through the state actually have corrupt cops tied to them.

At least these stupid as fuck "hoon laws" are screwing over everyone now, not just us hoons.

People literally are more likely to flee from the cops and run red lights too, they're terrified of losing their cars. So much for it all being about "Safety" right?
>>
>>14146590
>>14146610

>On the spot fine
Paid 50 bucks to a copper here in NSW last week, i did a little skid at the lights in the wet unintentionally when i dropped my clutch too hard, i thank the gods he was a corrupt cunt and let me pay 50 bucks instead of me losing my car for 28 days because "losing traction" is an instant impound.

Fucking nanny state. They let the drink drivers off in the courts but you go 3km/h over and you're a baby raping killer.
>>
>>14146590
>Welcome to QLD
Fuck your shitty state

Police here know their place and if you have a issue and need to take it to court most of the time if your not a cunt you get let off.

>MFW a South QLD exists
Fucking nuke everything south of Sunshine coast please cunts do us a favor ai
>>
seems like a good idea to me

maybe you niggers should stop breaking the law
>>
>>14146624
auscuck

go back to europoo rajnesh mudslime
>>
>>14146622
My post was for victoria, where the corruption is unbelievably rampant and the general population is either clueless or chalks it up to "the price of democracy".

They are fucking cucks and deserve what they get. I'm glad they're being fair and going after every fucking cunt equally at least. No-one here is safe from their red tape bullshit.
>>
>>14146424

Unmarked police cars should only be used for surveillance work. In some states it's actually illegal for unmarked police vehicles to make routine traffic stops. In those states unmarked vehicles must only be used for official undercover surveillance. Anything else and it might as well be a police state.
>>
>>14146622
Does QLD have the hoon laws like vic and nsw?

In NSW you are guilty until proven innocent. There's no court until months later if they choose to take your car ON THE SPOT and there's nothing you can do. You are fucked and won't be able to get to work.

And the law is so fucking broad that shit like >>14146614 can happen when non hoons get lumped in with hoons (though i know the cop knew i was not a hoon, he just wanted my 50 bucks)
>>
Everything you need to know about cuck-straya is in the fact our laws are based on the premise of guilty until proven innocent, like others have pointed out ITT.

There is nothing else to discuss.

>Guilty until proven innocent.
>>
File: 1394269478.jpg (64 KB, 660x500) Image search: [Google]
1394269478.jpg
64 KB, 660x500
>It is the latest technique employed by local police with Gold Coasters spotting baby mobiles, P-plates and roof racks with ladders in the past 12 months.
Hahahaha I love it!
>>
>>14146639
>You are fucked and won't be able to get to work.
ever tried not being a cuck?
>>
>>14146647
YFW everyone cheering these changes on is fucking dumb.

Cop here and they have no idea how much kitting these cars out costs. It's not just a lightbar inside, we have to put in loads of equipment to standard.

This shit is bleeding the taxpayer dry to make us look good when we catch a few soccer moms speeding.

For fuck's sake, we all know the soccer moms are not dangerous but they won't let us go after real criminals (including the ones in the force) who are slinging drugs and actually committing real crimes.

I can't believe i signed up for this nanny state bullshit, but at least i get to take bribes, go on a powertrip, have no accountability and get paid well. Might as well since i'm already here.

What pisses me off though is drunk drivers get let off all the time by soft judges, but the bogan cunt doing 1 burnout loses his ute?

I know he's a tosser, but for fuck's sake mates, there are bigger fish to fry and all this "safety" bullshit is just that, feel good garbage to make us look good.
>>
>>14146662
What the fuck is he supposed to do?

The cop says he did a burnout, he's instantly fucked. There's no legal option for him at all, it's guilty until proven innocent.

The cop being dirty and taking a bribe is actually far better than what would happen if it got marked down on his record.

>Labelled a hoon and harrassed by cops every time he drives
>No car to get to work for a month
>Fines
>If he takes it to court (which is always months later, after which you've already lost your car and been fired from work), fines usually get increased because he's "wasting court time"

It's the copper's word against him and in this country, cops are apparently fucking angels.

Which is really fucking funny to me, since i know many drug dealing, body burying cops (being a criminal myself).

Guy actually got lucky he met a corrupt cop instead of a moral crusade cop who would have just busted him for his genuine accident and fucked his shit up.
>>
>>14146666
>Cop here and they have no idea how much kitting these cars out costs
Compared to the factory car or compared to the police spec cars they already run?

I doubt it's going to be much more than what they would have to do to all police spec cars anyway
>>
>>14146541
Jimmy hoffa's ded m8. They need a whole fucking search team and about 20 more years before they can watch him
>>
>>14146666
If you're benefitting from police corruption, you have no right to complain about it. You quite literally are the problem.
>>
>>14146691
It's the same as making a police spec car, which is a lot. But it's 1 extra car we have to buy and kit.

There's always going to be a set number of regular cars, but UC cars are just extra taxpayer money.

Now they bring in about the same as they cost (barely) in fines, but they are a HUGE waste of time for us coppers.

We could be out there preventing real crimes, not the cunt going 3km over or the guy with a engine swap that's not technically legal but is 100% engineered safe.
>>
>>14146701
I'm not complaining about corruption, i'm complaining about not getting to hunt real criminals.

The other people in this thread though seem to understand why we all became corrupt, it's because these laws allow us to.

We actually do people a favor by making them pay up, see this bloke >>14146684

50 bucks is a fair tip for us saving your ass from the draconian hoon laws.

Everyone knows it's bullshit but the politicians trying to look good.
>>
File: 5789603180_a11756cea0.jpg (150 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
5789603180_a11756cea0.jpg
150 KB, 500x335
>>14146631
>In some states it's actually illegal for unmarked police vehicles to make routine traffic stops.
Instead they use black cruisers with almost black prints. Legally speaking not unmarked.
>>
>>14146721
Tauruses outside of my uni do this constantly. I've been pulled over by plenty of unmarked cops, though.
>>
>>14146721
Really the law should specify "clearly marked." I'm of the opinion that every cruiser should have a high visibility paint job like they do in the UK. Some of the dark color schemes they use now are incredibly hard to see at night.
>>
>>14146721
Fucking hate this bullshit
>>
>>14146666
>we all know the soccer moms are not dangerous
I disagree. They will cause crashes and run people over without ever knowing/.
>>
>>14146691
Fleet vehicles come at a discounted price because you're selling so many so does when outfitting them with equipment, buying single vehicles and outfitting them uniquely drives the cost up because you're not getting a bulk deal
>>
>>14146542
>shittest state in the country for fagging govt
This. I've lived all along the east coast, currently living in North QLD, it's the worst. Shittiest drivers, corrupt cops, ice and meth heads everywhere.

Fuck em.
>>
File: DSC_0495.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0495.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>14146721
Washington state law allows sheriff's to use unmarked cars for traffic stops.
>>
Man you guys should be glad you don't live in Connecticut.

Literally EVERY state police car is unmarked and most of them don't have visible lightbars either. Pic related.

CSP run three vehicles primarily. Older cruisers are the Crown Vics. All Gray, some have lightbars some don't.

More recent cruisers and the ones you are most likely to encounter are the Taurus. They are also all gray. Most don't have lightbars but a few do.

The rarest ones are the Chargers. I've only seen them two or three times. Again all gray. Never any lightbars.

There are no markings on any vehicle either. Just plain gray.
>>
>>14146525
I agree with
>>14146525
I was PISSED when Houston introduced "ghost" graphics on their cop cars. You can't tell they are cop cars and that is dangerous. I once needed a cop on the road, and if they had been like that I never would have found one. It's just to hide and try to catch people for money. Police are there to PROTECT and SERVE the public, can't do that if hiding away. Also the mere presence of police can deter crimes. So by having cars with no indication they are police you don't get that benefit. Doesn't help me if the cop is off for lunch in his unmarked car and doesn't see the criminal.
>>
File: slcar.jpg (134 KB, 984x413) Image search: [Google]
slcar.jpg
134 KB, 984x413
>>14147669
Spring Lake, NJ does this too.
This is a press photo from the police department, so it massively overemphasizes the visibility of the graphics. It's nigh impossible to read during the day and even worse at night.
>>
File: Houston_Police_GhostCharger.jpg (21 KB, 800x282) Image search: [Google]
Houston_Police_GhostCharger.jpg
21 KB, 800x282
>>14147700
here's houstons. And a lot don't have the bumper bar on them either.
>>
>>14147730
This is one reason why I use a radar detector, at least in my own car (my job requires majority of the time travel and there's just too high of a risk of leaving a radar detector in a rental car; also, when you suction cup it to the windshield, it's really obvious to cops that you are using one as you pass them).
>>
>>14147739
Time travel you say?
>>
>>14146525
Aussie unmarked cars are blatantly obvious due to the amount of antennae on them, only a stupid cunt would be caught hooning by them.
>>
>>14147754
kek. poorly phrased
I boarded more than 120 flights in 2015 and spent more than a hundred nights in hotels.
>>
>>14146684
>(being a criminal myself)
Underaged b&
>>
File: 15275932940_e6cfcccebd_b.jpg (219 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
15275932940_e6cfcccebd_b.jpg
219 KB, 1024x576
Can't find any pictures of it, but basically, there's a few like pic related around me but with really dark blue markings.
>>
>>14146773
>I'm of the opinion that every cruiser should have a high visibility paint job like they do in the UK
The UK has unmarked cars too, and they can pull people over. There is even a long running documentary that follows traffic police who mostly drive unmarked cars.
>>
>>14147821
Those stand out. I laugh at cops trying to hide behind trees and stuff when trying to do a ticket trap with them.
>>
>>14147831
I'm not implying that the UK only has marked cars, just using the marked cars as an example of what a police car should look like.
>>
File: 1398821278692.jpg (17 KB, 337x276) Image search: [Google]
1398821278692.jpg
17 KB, 337x276
>>14147821
>unmarked cop cars legal in most states
>in states where they aren't legal ghost liveries are legal
>license plate scanning cameras are legal, too
>police can get away with murder most of the time because they're saints and a step above common citizens

>the so-called land of the free

A laughable fucking police state is what the US have become.
>>
>>14147877
>police can get away with murder most of the time
anon niggers who dont drop their knife when the po po tell them to drop it 50 times deserve to get shot

BLM faggot go back to tumblr
>>
>>14146590
Stupidest thing ive ever read...we are the most anarchaic 1st world society on the planet idk one person who doesnt bitch about the government and how cops shouldnt have any rights, bud isnt even illegal dickhead, im aloud to hoon because i want to officer stop being a shitcunt i know the laws you enforce better than you. Although i hoon and flee when spotted atleast i have the fucking common sense to know what i was doing is illegal when caught
>>
>>14147887
how about children opening the door with a wii remote in their hand? or elderly men asleep in bed at 6am?

>n-no only gang banging low lives suffer from police brutality!
good goy, the big bad organization created to forcefully control every aspect of your life would never harm the people its meant to shepherr- i mean protect

>one in four deaths at the hands of police the victim was unarmed
>>
>>14147990
>australia
>anarchist
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. It's rated one of the most peaceful countries on earth.
>>
>>14146590
sounds like youre from melbourne or brisbane. you deserve to live in a cuck infested shit hole to be honest

>Cops can threaten to impound your car and literally steal it for 28 days and you have zero legal recourse (LITERALLY guilty until proven innocent) and you will pay the on the spot fine (read:bribe), everyone does
this doesnt happen at all. stop pulling bullshit out of your ass fucking dumb cunt
>>
>>14148050
>has never lived in a shitty suburb
>has never lived in australia
Fuck even last night new years cruising around i saw 2 neighbours about to get into a punch on
>>
>>14148092
>some people act crazy here
>no other country has people who get into fist fights
We have shootouts, murders, kidnappings, cartel fights in America every fucking day. Australia is a cuck country. You guys let your guns get taken away. your parliament fucks you boys in the ass. I'm not saying it's GOOD for america to be a shit hole, but you faggots are little babies compared to many other countries.
>>
>>14146424
>people will and are defending this

as much as we try to sell the notion that we are all hardened badasses in australia, this couldn't be further from the truth
>>
>>14147877

I only recall chimps and druggies getting capped by the cops, I see no problem here.
>>
>>14146424
>police car has stick figure sticker on it
We need to unite and stop this abuse of power. Ban militarized stick figure stickers NOW
>>
>>14146424
>Florida
>local police use a beat to shit beaner tier unmarked f150
>County has a unmarked Honda Odyssey
>Florida has a fleet of unmarked mercury marauders
Fun right?
>>
>>14148054
You're joking mate? Read the laws, it really is guilty until proven innocent.

Back to bootlicking mate, nearly all of us have encountered a corrupt cop.
>>
The unmarked ones arent so bad because they all use the exact same type of car and are relatively easy to spot.

If they didn't I would probably find it a lot more offensive.
>>
>>14149550
I can see that changing in the future
>>
>>14149565
nah, I think there are rules about standardized fleets or whatever

every once in a while cumbersome bureaucracy pays off for the average citizen
>>
>>14148988
>Honda Odyssey
I don't care if it is a cop. I'm not pulling over for a minivan.
>>
Doesn't everyone just determine if a cop is a cop by the license plate? Its pretty obvious in my state at least.
>>
>>14147326
Ye bra
>>
File: cops-looking-for-donuts.jpg (56 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
cops-looking-for-donuts.jpg
56 KB, 600x453
>>14146424
now posting pictures of speed cameras
>>
File: fully totes a bush brev.jpg (191 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fully totes a bush brev.jpg
191 KB, 800x600
>>
>>14147639
>live in MA
>CSP station is on the road to nearest CT town
>late at night driving home from said town
>see signature wide tail-light chilling in CSP parking lot
If he had his lights off or another type of vehicle I would have been boned (doing 9 mph over in residential)
>>
File: no so sneeky.jpg (120 KB, 620x490) Image search: [Google]
no so sneeky.jpg
120 KB, 620x490
>>
>>14147639
we get the same in nz
except its a dark blue or black unmarked commodore
their lights are built into the outer edge of the dashboard and parcel tray
and there are rumours of a bright yellow bambino paroling the central north island
>>
File: 1280871727640.jpg (54 KB, 431x415) Image search: [Google]
1280871727640.jpg
54 KB, 431x415
>i want to see all police vehicles clearly because i like to drive illegally until i see a cop car
>they should not be able to arrest me when i dont expect them

you guys are silly
>>
>>14149864
>and there are rumours of a bright yellow bambino paroling the central north island
>Some say that the ghost of peter jacksons fat is living in hobbiton
>Others say WETA is shit
>All we know is
>Kiwis are Faggitz
>>
File: nuevo beetle.jpg (175 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
nuevo beetle.jpg
175 KB, 1024x681
>>14149890
m8
>>
>>14149864
There's a dark blue VX in East Auckland. I had no idea they kept those around, but now I know.
>>
>>14149905
Does that guy have boobs?
>>
>>14149550
>The unmarked ones arent so bad because they all use the exact same type of car and are relatively easy to spot.

This will be changing soon with Holden and Ferd ending local production.

Expect a lot of Audis, Camrys, and Mitsubishi ASX's.

>>14149764
All police cars in Australia, even marked vehicles, have civilian license plates.
>>
>>14149905
>Euro style plates in Australia
see these cunts everywhere now

even Tasmania has them
>>
>>14149905
Welp
>>
>>14147779
>more than 100 nights in hotels
kek, breach 250 and I'll see you as my peer.
>>
File: cross is a calling.jpg (63 KB, 807x592) Image search: [Google]
cross is a calling.jpg
63 KB, 807x592
>>14149914
I mostly see the dark vx cars near hamilton and palmerston north
>>14149920
they be highly developed pectoralis major
>>
>>14149960
Why is he so skinny everywhere else?
>>
File: HSV-Maloo-GTS.jpg (100 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
HSV-Maloo-GTS.jpg
100 KB, 1280x800
>>14149971
lots of reps concentrated on a single range of motion
you know how chestbros and curlbras be
>>
>>14146424
>Spotting P plates
Isn't it illegal to display the P plates when the driver isn't on their provisional license

>>14148116
Better than having a school be shot up every other week
>>
>>14150015
That's the price you have to pay for freedom.
> When I'm asked how many innocents must die for the tree of Liberty, I say all of them
>>
>>14149928
>This will be changing soon with Holden and Ferd ending local production.
I wonder what NZ cops will use when there are no Holdens left to fill the gaps
>>
>>14150038
Camry? Audi Q7? BMW 5 series?
>>
>>14146424
From the comments:
>"Macquarie Fields Highway Patrol used to use P plates on a regular basis. They'd try to goad youngsters into street racing then "woop woop"!!!"

This would be considered entrapment in the USA.
>>
>>14150057
Bullshit. It's considered "hunting".
>>
>>14150038
Hyundai veloster or coupé given the way procurement is going
>>
>>14146424
I already know what the comment section will look like.
This state is beyond saving. I don't want to live here any more.
>>
>>14150057
No it wouldn't since you have the option not to respond.

They did one here where they'd park cars in dodgy areas and leave the keys in the door. Moment someone tried to use them police would burst out and arrest them. They got around entrapment because you COULD have taken the keys to your local police station.
>>
>>14146424
Who cares if they have a my family sticker?
That just means im less likely to pull over, anyone can throw some blue and res lights on their car, if you want to make a traffic stop do it in a bloody cop car.
>>
>>14150283
>anyone can throw some blue and res lights on their car
No, no they can't. Impersonating an officer will land you in a shit load of trouble. Pull over and make a citizens arrest.
>>
>>14150290
throw a green light on the roof
speeding doctor on a house call
>>
>>14150432
Impersonating a doctor is another offence, I seem to recall it's a more serious offence than impersonating a copper
>>
>>14149846
PARTY VANS BACK
>>
I swear to god, one day im just going to go full vanishing point on all these fucking cops

if i got to choose the one way to die, i would put all these porkers on the PTSD pension or whatever.
>>
>>14150465
why not go to capetown and become abbo batman if you care so much about going out in a blaze of glory?
>>
>>14150472
what? killing natives in the desert? thats just fucking dumb and this is coming from a guy who would rather go 200mph into a wall
>>
File: 1444153490946.jpg (39 KB, 344x505) Image search: [Google]
1444153490946.jpg
39 KB, 344x505
>>14150483
>natives
>in the desert

u wot m8

I just dont understand why you in a blaze of glory edgelords would fight cops instead of other kinds of scum, too many movies?
>>
My usual line of defence is to drive at speed with traffic, or be wary of any cars driving exactly the speed limit. I also try to take notice to the cars around me too. Ford and GM are 9/10 unbadged cruisers
>>
>>14150490
its a personal thing, i dont have an autistic vendetta or an agenda against the world, i would like to go out in high speeds is all
>>
>>14150511
Yeah I was talking about the other guy
>>
>>14146666
Quads confirmed for a cop.
m8
>>
File: LP_9xx.jpg (297 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
LP_9xx.jpg
297 KB, 1600x1200
>>14146424
Well boo-hoo. Atleast you don't have a shitload of unmarked motorcycle cops like we do.
>>
The other day I saw someone in front of me get pulled over by a shit box third gen taurus I would have never guessed it was a cop
>>
>>14148116

>let your guns get take away

Not long left for you guys either, look at the california gun law that just passed.
You guys just sit and let the SJWs and political correctness fester and watch the goverment restrict your freedom piece by piece and before you know it your in the same boat as us
>>
>>14150648
WA does.

They lanesplit (Which is illegal for everyone else) through bumper to bumper peak traffic every morning and afternoon to try and catch people touching their phones. They don't even need proof that you were using it. If your hand is anywhere near your phone while you're driving - you were using it. $600 and 4 demerits, thankya very much.
>>
>>14150988
>They lanesplit (Which is illegal for everyone else) through bumper to bumper peak traffic every morning and afternoon to try and catch people touching their phones. They don't even need proof that you were using it. If your hand is anywhere near your phone while you're driving - you were using it. $600 and 4 demerits, thankya very much.
You and a buddy can solve that problem by driving side by side with a length of piano wire stretched between your cars.
>>
>>14151027
Nah, then we'd just catch the legit motorcyclists.

Shit *I* ride and I split, because it's safer. 'ol Liza Harvey knows better though.
>>
>>14151040
Sacrifices must be made.
>>
>>14147639

ctfag here too. That's not even the half of it. Seen plain expeditions pull people over, the new explorers, blacked out chargers.
>>
The cheekiest undercover car I've seen was a early 2000s lifted f250 with some company logo on the doors. I think it was DEA though.
>>
Mfw most Americans suck cop dick 24/7. Hurr blue lives matter durrrrrr
>>
>>14147639
Fellow connecticunt here (Shelton)
These fucking new cars are a pain in the ass but most of shelton seems to still be Vic's.

They arnt like a vic you can reconize the lights of a 1/4 mile away.
Theres only a handfull of places they can hide on RT8 between shelton and waturbury which is like 90% of my driving, but they still blend in way to well with moving traffic.

On the plus side, driving a silver charger in bridgeport or orage is easy as fuck, people give way more than they did with my old car.
>>
>>14152365
you might have autism
>>
File: 1446791343360.gif (4 MB, 309x265) Image search: [Google]
1446791343360.gif
4 MB, 309x265
>>14146531
>live under constant threat of police shooting you and being the biggest gang in town
>use reaction pic of Gerhard Schröder, former german chancellor
>a nation with unmarked cop cars

Stop posting shit. Stop using unfitting reactionpics
>>
>>14152365
Different cops, different environment.

Burger cops deal with niggers. Our pigs just shake down motorists for revenue and hide away in their stations .
>>
>>14150988
I've seen cops in SA pull up along a tradie van at the lights and ring the number on the side then ping the driver when he answers.

Also a motorcyclist a couple months ago here took a selfie next a speed camera that was hidden in some bushes with a cam net over it. Bloke got pinged 5k for "interfering with a police operation".

Also they're planning on lower the speed limit on country roads because that's were the majority of roads deaths are. This ignores the fact almost all deaths are caused by a combination of alcohol, speeding or driver fatigue.
>>
>>14147639
The Taurus' the police use have different tail lights. A regular Taurus uses LEDs the police variants use regular bulbs like in your pic.

Same with the Chargers now - the police are deleting the light bars across the trunk - so the tail lights look like two c's ( [ ] ) instead of two strips across the entire rear end.
>>
>>14147821
fuck the amherst pd...716 fag here
>>
>>14153287
>we're going to lower speed limit on road which are heavy in accidents in which most feature speeding as at least one cause
>implying this isn't reasonable
>>
>>14151027
good idea, but you will get fucked in court. Just open your door when they are riding by RIGHT at the last second, and say you had to spit or your door wasnt shut all the way.

Bonus: sue them for damages because you were stopped and they were not in their lane
>>
>>14153883
>implying people who speed car what the speed limit is.
>implying lowering speed limits will stop people from speeding
>implying falling asleep and hitting a tree at 110 is any different to falling asleep as 100.
>implying the NT hasn't proven that unlimited speed limits out outback roads are perfectly safe.
>>
>>14153941
You can't be taken to court if there aren't any witnesses.
>>
>>14153967
kek, ya got me there m8
>>
So if a police car that's unmarked tries to pull me over that is really hard to tell if it's an actual cop car, can I just not pull over and when I get done with the chase I can just get my lawyer to prove that the car didn't seem affiliated with the police and I thought I was in fear of my life?
>>
>mfw 2 aussie threads
>almsot talking about cars
>i havent been banned yet
today was a good day
>>
>>14156492
They'll make you pull over and there will be no avoiding it.
>>
So many bogans ITT

Please hurry up and get bottled at your local so we don't have to deal with your shit.
>>
>>14146666
>real criminals who are slinging drugs
Friendly reminder that drug addicts are victims, not criminals, and that villainizing them is as bad or worse than going after soccer moms in minivans with hoon laws. Busting drug dealers is slightly better, until you realize you're just giving a smaller group of bad guys a tighter hold on the market and funding what's essentially domestic terrorism.
>>
>>14156492
A better idea would be to call the non-emergency police number and tell them that an unmarked car is trying to pull you over. They will tell you if it is legit or not.
>>
why are driving laws so strict in Aus?
>>
>>14147990
You are a fucking moron.

He's not talking about hooning being illegial and he knows it is.

He is talking about the corrupt cops in victoria accusing people who are not hooning, of hooning, because the laws are so draconian, there is no way out for them except to pay a bribe.

It's a very real issue in victoria.
>>
>>14153944
fun fact time!

NT, the only state without speed limits that are retarded on their RURAL ROADS recorded a ZERO road toll on the christmas break.

The problem is stupid cunts going 40 around a blind corner and then you turn around the corner yourself at 100 and smash into them.

(when the limit is 110).

Bad drivers are the problem, not speed.
>>
>>14156762
because the police found out that speeding fines are a great source of income
>>
>>14150279
>No it wouldn't since you have the option not to respond.
If the officer gets overly pushy about it then it might be close to entrapment
When it comes to NARC's, if an undercover officer offers to sell a drug to someone and they accept that isn't entrapment, however if the buying party declines the first time and the officer then adjusts the price or the amount, anything that would further coerce the individual then it would be entrapment since it's beyond the boundary of being reasonable.
>>
>>14146614
>because "losing traction" is an instant impound.
Ho lee fucking shit
I could understand getting ticketed for being reckless if you have a serious loss of traction and slide a ton but a fucking impound because your tires spun a bit?
Thank fucking god I live in burgerland.
>>
>>14156842
>Thank fucking god I live in burgerland.
Where police drive unmarked cars to rip you off and can confiscate your property on suspicion of illegal earnings, and when they shoot you dead they're hailed as heros. Thank fucking god I live in Germany.
>>
>>14156854
>Thank fucking god I live in Germany.
Where you have to pay 1500 Euros to get a driver license? Where modifying cars is essentially illegal and they're impossible to register? Where insurance is 5000 Euros a year for anyone under the age of 30? Thank fucking god I live in Australia.
>>
>>14156854
>Thank fucking god I live in Germany
Where the Polizei beat you with batons for being drunk, the Muslims burn your house down and rape your family, the autobahn is always in a traffic jam, and the Nurburgring has speed limits. Thank fucking god I live in Cuba.
>>
>>14156873
>Where you have to pay 1500 Euros to get a driver license?
At least people learn how to fucking drive here because the price includes dozens of hours of theoretical and practical driving school.
>Where modifying cars is essentially illegal and they're impossible to register?
Wrong, you just can't hack any hickjob onto your car.
>Where insurance is 5000 Euros a year for anyone under the age of 30?
Also horribly wrong.
>>
>>14156884
The last time I had a drunk encounter with police I was in the process of stealing a traffic sign and even tried to run from them, and all I got for it was a slap on the wrist and a 100€ fine.

And the last time before that I had passed out drunk on the sidewalk and they were nice enough not to search my backpack full of weed and instead called me an ambulance ride to the hospital where I spent the night sobering up and got a warm meal the next day and all I paid was 10€ quarterly doctor's fee, the rest of the 700 and odd Euros costs were covered by my health insurance.

t. German
>>
>>14156895
Can you do any mod on your car, as long as an engineer certifies it's good?

I know your autobahn is great, but what's car culture like in germany?
>>
>>14156947
Oh, so the police are just super inept then.
>>
>>14146666
>we all know the soccer moms are not dangerous

Implying a cashed up housewife doing her make-up while running late to a coffee date in a 3 tonne landcruiser isn't dangerous.
>>
File: therealtrolls.jpg (48 KB, 806x294) Image search: [Google]
therealtrolls.jpg
48 KB, 806x294
>>14146424
>a country founded by criminals is angry about how it's being policed.
Go home Australia, you're a drunk and a degenerate.
>>
>>14158329
Calm down m80

Did an Australian fuck your sister or something?
>>
>>14146424
>all aussies are faggots
fight me cunt then we'll see whos the faggot when i fuck you in the ass
>>
> umarked cars
> thought police laws
> cant mod your car
> only criminals and the police own guns
> kangaroos literally plan and execute home invasions
What a shithole
>>
>>14156895
>this denial
Fuck off Rashid
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.