[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what do you think of these African made trucks? http://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: kantanka.jpg (176 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
kantanka.jpg
176 KB, 1000x600
So, what do you think of these African made trucks?

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/29/africa/ghana-katanka-cars-feat/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlist&iref=obnetwork
>>
I would rather drive chink shit.
>>
File: kantankaO2.jpg (96 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
kantankaO2.jpg
96 KB, 720x540
>>14142918
Started by a Musician turned Priest, plus the fact that it's an African product is a triple RED FLAG.

Also is this just some re badged shit, cause they can only make 100 units a month.
>>
>>14142918

they really really REALLY look like Chinese cars produced under license.
the design just screams China
>>
>>14143377
African Kit Car .
>>
>>14143377
>they really really REALLY look like Chinese cars produced under license.
Pretty sure that's what they are.
>>
>>14143377
Africa will be basically the next big car industry after China

In 20-30 years, Africa is going to be in the same place China is now, and when you're talking about that large of a continent, the business potential is massive.
>>
File: Cars-Line-up.jpg (201 KB, 1024x454) Image search: [Google]
Cars-Line-up.jpg
201 KB, 1024x454
>>14142918
Apostle Dr. Safo, commenting further said the facility represents the intelligence of the Blackman.

“So many people think that the Blackman is not intelligent to manufacture things but that is not true. We can also make it if only we persevere,”

>The plant, comparable to any automobile assembling facility in the world, assembles imported vehicle parts from China and other parts of the world, including locally manufactured ones.
>>
>>14142918
I bet African-made products make Chinese QC look like Six Sigma
>>
>>14143634
54 sovereign states,1.111 billion people, 1,250 to 2,100 languages spoken.

Sorry but NOPE, Foreigners will have to take charge again.
I wish they could but Africa has missed the boat and are too far behind to catch up..
>>
File: Isuzu-D-Max-Double-Cab-[1].jpg (186 KB, 1240x747) Image search: [Google]
Isuzu-D-Max-Double-Cab-[1].jpg
186 KB, 1240x747
I like how one of their cars is just a rebadged Isuzu Dmax.
>>
Probably shitty because it's made by niggers
>>
>>14143800
>Maybe a rebadged Chinese copy of a Isuzu Dmax
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1600x1000
>>14143800
not that surprising for a new manufacturer.

Toyota's first car, after all, was basically a Chrysler Airflow with Toyota badges.
>>
>>14143881
Like Hyundais
>>
>>14142918
>>
>>14143634
>In 20-30 years, Africa is going to be in the same place China is now, and when you're talking about that large of a continent, the business potential is massive.

50-60 years ago africa was going to be full of first/second world countries, but black commie progressive racists saw an end to that. Africans tend to attack successful african countries out of jealousy.
Rip Rhodesia.

I don't have hope for africa when africans are in control of it.

(Rhodesia had no laws mentioning race, and only education requirements to hold office. And they had public schools and healthcare, but the blacks refused to receive education. Rhodesian blacks then got race baited by communist progressives despite having the highest standard of living in Africa and the same opportunity as the whites. That combine with the invasions from neighboring countries and UN sanctions caused the fall of the breadbasket of Africa. Now Rhodesia is now Zimbabwe with nearly universal cholera epidemics, 80 billion percent inflation, a third of the population fleeing, and a dictatorship.)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.