[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Headlight bulbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: car-light-bulb.jpg (36 KB, 373x232) Image search: [Google]
car-light-bulb.jpg
36 KB, 373x232
Is it worth getting after market headlight bulbs?

Was in the market for new bulbs because 1 of mine went out. Was going to buy a new pair and save the extra working one for back storage.

Standard halogen bulb for me. No need for HID or LED.

What brands are the best? Brighter and whiter?

I was very up happy with silverstar ultra lasting 4months =(

What is Aut/o/ approved ?
>>
>>14137498
yes, when your original ones die

that IS what you meant, right? or are you an idiot?
>>
>>14137505

?

No I mean is it worth getting "after market" replacement bulbs.

Ones that are not OEM and/or claim to be brighter / longer beam.

Are you an asshole?
>>
Tend to like the Phillips bulbs myself
>>
Those bad boys have a 1 year warranty, get your receipt and get another set free
>>
>>14137515
Ah, you're an idiot, then.

>implying there are Toyota bulbs
>>
If you don't mind spending $40 for a pair, go with Philips DiamondVision. That's what I always use.
>>
>>14138130

Not implying that. Many option on the shelf are not OEM spec though.

And that is a difference.
>>
>>14137861
I'm an idiot and don't think I have it.
>>
>>14138270
Next time put the receipt in the glove box or get an invoice, most places keep a record if they invoice.
>>
>>14138293

will do!
>>
>>14137498
osram or phillips they both do the same. although ive had longer lasting results with osram.

go to powerbulbs.com they usually have 25% deal going on. you can pretty much get a pair for 20 bucks USD. if you can wait a week or so for them to arrive from bongland
>>
Osram Nightbreaker or Phillips Xtreme Vision. Everything else is shit especially Sylvania.
>>
File: nice.png (16 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
16 KB, 552x368
>>14138328
Nice site. Used their 25% off code and then used the savings to upgrade the shipping to 2-4 days. They're even shipping free side lights.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.