[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is this glorious man back on the tube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (721 KB, 2784x1855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
721 KB, 2784x1855
When is this glorious man back on the tube.
>>
>glorious

he's a TVshitposter
>>
>>14127809
I always liked him. In fact I liked all three of them when they did Top Gear. I watched a couple episodes of the US version but it just doesn't do it for me like the BBC version.
>>
File: p01lc1xn.jpg (171 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
p01lc1xn.jpg
171 KB, 1200x675
>>14127809
>he's a TVshitposter

Accurately sums him up.

I still very much liked top gear and some of the road trips they went on such as the one with the Mclaren Mercedes SLR (Season 6 Episode 6)

Also the C6 Corvette Z06 vs Ferrari 575 was spot-on.

When i think about it i get very sad because that was some of the best damn TV I've ever watched and there will be nothing else like it that involves cars...

Even watching the episodes from the 90s which I've never seen before brings so much nostalgia...

If the BBC rounded up every single episode and put it on DVD i would pay out the ASS for them. unfortunately they only have it on DVD as far back as Season 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UAnlMNvK8Y
The feels is so fucking strong :^(
>>
>>14127805
He is an absolute moron and created a generation of idiots who consider his unprofessional car opinions canon.

However he is a funny bloke and Top Gear was the best car show ever.

Go on m80s
>>
>>14127805
>tube
We have LCDs now grandpa
>>
>>14127975
>When is this glorious man back on the liquid crystals

?
>>
File: assburger.png (53 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
assburger.png
53 KB, 315x315
>>14127987
Better
>>
This sunday on bbc2, for part two of the a-z of top gear.
>>
This guy punched his boss in the dick. He is irresponsible.
>>
In 2016, on Amazon Prime.
>>
>>14127951
>unprofessional car opinions

He's been reviewing cars longer than most of /o/ has been alive. If you wanted real reviews, you got the mag or went to the website.
>>
>>14127831
Thats because the American Top Gear guys are sub-human
>>
>>14127948
Netflix has a large selection of Top Gear

The Pirate Bay should have everything as well
>>
>>14129460
>Netflix has a large selection of Top Gear

They removed the old episodes iirc. Now they just have Series 17-21.
>>
It is inevitable that he gets fired from Amazon.

And when that happens, what then?

I'm not getting my hopes up
>>
Clarkson was a cunt who didn't know shit about cars.
>>
>>14129661
Basically /o/'s demographic.
>>
>>14129093
Top Gear (its later Clarkson-run version) was never meant to be a review program as much as an entertainment show about cars. Sure, they cover new cars and give their opinions on them, but they don't have the depth other reviews do.

That said, its often funny to see their skits, like driving around Spain in "cheap" convertibles or doing stupid stuff with 80s hot hatches.
>>
>>14129506
This....
>>
File: tiff needell.jpg (90 KB, 1292x856) Image search: [Google]
tiff needell.jpg
90 KB, 1292x856
I preferred Tiff Needell
>>
WHEN'S GEAR KNOBS
>>
>>14129506
does anyone know why they only have series 17-21?
>>
>>14132137
because BBC a shit. before the great Clarksoning, Hulu, the dirty jew niggers they are, bought exclusive broadcasting rights to all BBC shows, mostly to grab Top Gear for American markets. Previously you could buy the new HD episodes off Amazon or watch the previous series on Netflix. But right after Hulu bought those Amazon and Netflix took down most, if not all, of their series.

Of course with Hulu, you get ads, and then you pay for premium, and get ads anyway.

Funnily enough a couple weeks after Hulu threw a bunch of shekels at the bongs the Clarksoning happened and Top Gear was cancelled.

I'm guessing since the show is now largely dead they allowed it back on Netflix in limited capacity. Maybe Hulu wanted a refund.
>>
File: 1383698096583.png (296 KB, 1600x1049) Image search: [Google]
1383698096583.png
296 KB, 1600x1049
>>14132182
>>Of course with Hulu, you get ads, and then you pay for premium, and get ads anyway.
now you can pay a premium on the premium to get no ads
its great aint it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.