[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this faggot whine about Mercedes in every 2nd video?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.jpg (17 KB, 207x169) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
17 KB, 207x169
Why does this faggot whine about Mercedes in every 2nd video?
>>
>>14127237

Because Mercedes is shit.
>>
File: 1988-AMG-Hammer-Coupe-Front[1].jpg (76 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1988-AMG-Hammer-Coupe-Front[1].jpg
76 KB, 800x533
>>14127240
That's a very convincing argument Scotty.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 403x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 403x310
>>14127237
Because Mercedes is shit and he knows more about cars than you ever will do his opinion is a lot more credible than some bus riding faggot like you
>>
File: WEW LAD .png (34 KB, 1430x541) Image search: [Google]
WEW LAD .png
34 KB, 1430x541
>>14127240
>>14127306
wew lad
>>
File: scrotty-skillmer-BOOMER rage.png (464 KB, 745x517) Image search: [Google]
scrotty-skillmer-BOOMER rage.png
464 KB, 745x517
>>14127237
heres a little something i made earlier
>>
>Scotty has made two videos, in total, talking about Mercedes specifically.
>This is out of hundreds of other videos.
>OP posts a picture of one of those videos, made 2 years ago.
>BUH BUH WHY DOES HE TALK ABOUT MERCEDES SO MUCH
>GET OFF MUH DIK h8RS UR JUST 2 POOR TO AFFORD A MAJOR REPAIR EVERY 2 WEEKS XDDDDDDDDD

Why work so hard to try and defend utter shit?
>>
>>14127340

you misspelled god-tier car brand
>>
>>14127340
>>14127240
>>14127306
*tips menora
>>
>>14127372

>God tier.
>Modern iterations of Mercedes Benz need overpriced service on parts frequently
>Market value shows this by these cars indeed holding their value for the length of a drunk piss.
>God tier.

You know what they say about a fool and his money. :^)
>>
>>14127522
not to be a dick, but don't cars from like every manufacturer lose a lot of value every year?

I feel like all manufacturers cut corners at this point, cheap parts, plastic, shit breaks all the time because of all the technology and what not
>>
>>14127539
Cars are technology, and advancing technology is what is made cars no longer worthless-at-50,000-miles, unsafe, unreliable, slow garbage.
>>
>>14127545
I mean no doubt they got safer, i'm just asking

doesn't every modern car lose a LOT of value fast?
>>
>>14127539

Merc. Benz vehicles lose their value SIGNIFICANTLY faster than the 'average vehicle'. The example Scotty showed in his video about the matter is a very good example.

Crazy depreciation is common in the luxury brand segment, except for Lexus, simply because people know very well that if they pick up a lemon they're going to be paying arbitrarily inflated prices on any service/components.

Your average car like a Ford, Toyota, Dodge, etc etc. will have deprecation, however; if you trade it in 3 years/5 years later to trade-up into something, you can expect to see a significantly higher percentage back on it's initial value as compared to a luxury brand.
>>
>>14127578
This answers my dumb question, thank you very much anon
>>
>>14127577
Depends on what your definition of fast and a lot is. None are investments, but some are worse than others.
>>
File: 1450284319112s.jpg (8 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1450284319112s.jpg
8 KB, 250x200
>>14127522
>>14127578
Its none of you know anything about Merc. Benz.
Let me spell it out for you: they make the best car every year, but only for that year.
They make the highest quality disposable cars.
If youre within the first year of that car, its solid gold. The best car. But it wont last past that year because its designed not to.
Does this make you mad? Why? You already have no intention of buying one and the people it does interest will get one anyway.
You cant afford to buy a merc and dispose of it soon after so you hate on it.
>>
>>14127240
Correction: New merecedes are shit (reliablility wise). They're pretty much designed to make you spend as much money on them as possible.
>>
>luxury cars
>good

Only women drive Mercedes and Lexuses.
>>
>>14127620

>Its none of you know anything about Merc. Benz.

Its none of you know anything bout Englees.

Also

>It's meant to be disposable!
>WHAT, JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT DISPOSE OF YOUR CAR AND BUY ANOTHER NEW MODEL EVERY SIX WEEKS ARE YOU POOR OR SOMETHING? XDDD
>Defending a company that makes 'disposable cars' and is the primary reason for the 25-year import ban in the states.

The lengths that one will go to, to defend Merc, is fucking astounding. I can only imagine you're paid by Merc to feverishly defend their 'quality cars' on various forums around the internet.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.