[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Why?
>>
>>14126422
Some idiots just don't know how to turn a picture with simple software. I know, it's crazy!
>>
>>14126435
Lol sorry mate
>>
>>14126422
wait. is that a plate to make it look like you're running massive ceramic rotors on your shitbox?
>>
>>14126595
yep exactly
>>
File: 38249120020_large.jpg (591 KB, 1023x767) Image search: [Google]
38249120020_large.jpg
591 KB, 1023x767
>>14126422
>big pretend rotors
>no big pretend calipers
i cant even
>>
>>14127979
That doesn't even look as bad as the OP because they aren't trying to make it look like discs as hard.

I saw a V6 Challenger the other day with those stupid plastic caliper covers on it. I don't know why anybody would do it. They look so shitty and fake even from a mile away.
>>
File: 5.0.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5.0.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>
Who gives a fuck? You don't have to drive it.
>>
>>14128099
No but you have to look at it, and it's fucking cringy.
>>
>>14126422
they did it in F&F so it must be acceptable, right?
>>
It's to keep brake dust off the wheel
>>
>>14128099
I agree with this >>14128123

It's like when chicks go out in public in sweatpants without any makeup on. I mean, we have to look at them.

A week or two ago, I was talking with my mom. It was like 2pm on a Wednesday and she's wearing flannel pajama pants. She asks "Will I look like a bum if I go to the store dressed like this?" And I told her "It's 2pm on a Wednesday. Yes. If you were running to 7-11 at midnight for a gallon of milk, it would be fine."
>>
>>14128159
its honestly completely baffling
sometimes it feels like women have no idea what is appropriate to wear outside and what isn't
>>
You guys are fucking retarded, those are dust shields to keep brake dust off of the wheels.
>>
Because gran autismo fanboy
>>
>>14128123
>you have to look at it
No you don't. They're not forcing you to do anything.

Land of the free, remember?
>>
>>14128569
lol you did the same thing on your car
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.