[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw no new, low end FR 2+2 that's reasonably powerful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: That Feel Drive.jpg (69 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
That Feel Drive.jpg
69 KB, 680x680
>Tfw no new, low end FR 2+2 that's reasonably powerful and lightweight and is great to drive while being practical enough to use every day

Mustang/Camaro/Challenger 2 pigfat
370z 2 fat and ugly
BRZ/FR-S engine 2 shit
Miata 2 2 seater

Why is there nothing like a 3 door RWD Mazda 3 or Focus
>>
What I'd give for the new Mazdaspeed 3 to be a RWD.
>>
>>14126035
Same but there's not really any way for them to completely change the entire drivetrain setup for one trim, it'd have to be a new car
>>
Quit fucking complaining like a whiney piece of shit and be happy. Jesus Christ
>>
>>14126117
>Just be happy

Excellent advice senpai. All my problems are now solved.
>>
Why not grow up and realize there's more to a car than it's drive train
>>
>>14126334
>FWD is good guys I s-swear
>>
For being the current year. The current lineup of muscle cars aren't pigfat for the FUN they offer. Youre just being jaded because you found this forum before you started liking cars.
>>
>wanting a brand new car
you don't deserve to be happy
>>
>>14127842
Camaro built on ATS chassis
>>
Z32 300zx
>>
>>14126035
>>14126029
This is what I was saying in that bait thread and a bunch of people got salty for some reason.

Seriously, there are so many sporty FWD econoboxes that would be awesome cars if they made them RWD.
>>
>>14126029
What does it matter? You can't even afford any of those cars.
>>
>>14126375
It is though .
I don't understand why you think you'll ever be able to distinguish the two anyway , it's clear from this thread that you're so shit at driving the druvetrain really doesn't matter
You dumbasses try to use rwd to make up for your own lack of skill
>>
>>14127902
You really just have no idea how cars work do you
>>
>>14126029
Rx8.
>>
>>14127892
??? Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>14126334
What's wrong with OP wanting RWD?
>>
>>14127892
>lightest new rwd chassis in the market
>bad
>>
>>14126029
RWD = small back seats for the car's size, unless it has a rotary (in which case, tiny trunk).
>>
>>14127842
3500 at minimum is pretty fucking fat and even if the camaro is good to drive it looks like a big plastic hotwheels car. Mustang looks better at least but still fat nonetheless.
>>
>>14127944
A car like the RX8 would be perfect if it had a turbo 4 instead of the renesis. I like rotaries conceptually but I wouldn't want to deal with shit MPG and premixing oil in a DD.
>>
>>14129282
Just LS swap it.
>>
>>14126073
>what is a VR4
>what is a Skyline GTR
>>
>>14129298
also
>what is a Golf R
>>
>>14127926
Tbh when going around corners at 40+ mph rwd feels so much better

I just prefer rwd to fwd. Is that OK? Can you please shut the fuck up and stop trying to start a shitstorm every time somebody mentions that they like rwd?
>>
rwd+manual for fun
fwd+auto for ease of use and functionality
Best combo
>>
>>14126029
>every car manufacturer should completely ignore the market and cater to ME
honestly, if someone did, would you buy one brand new? regardless of cost since a manufacturer most likely would have to design a whole new platform?
they have to get something out of it too
>>
File: brz back seats.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
brz back seats.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>14126029
>2+2

literally why
>>
>too pig fat
They can still outrun and out-comfort whatever piece of shit you'd want to buy.

This whole board is just a circlejerk to justify being a poor fag that can't afford anything bigger than a twenty year old econobox. Pigfat is a meme for poor people.
>>
>>14129298
>>14129309
All vehicles which tie drive to the other end by means of some sort of PTO without changing engine/gearbox location format.
Seriously, want to bring up a relevant example instead?
>>
>>14129354
>want to keep scoring while I stand over here and move the goalposts?

no
>>
>>14129298
>Doesn't understand the difference between transverse and longitudinal engines and AWD systems

Jesus christ this board is going to shit

>>14129337
>Wanting one car that suits my needs means that I want every car manufacturer to only make enthusiast cars

???

Do you think before you type or does it all just come out at random like verbal diarrhea?
>>
>>14127926
>the ability to determine a person's driving skill based on text that they posted on a forum
Holy shit dude, if I ask my mom to come in here and write something, can you tell her if she has cancer or not? Thanks
>>
File: yasunasmug.png (243 KB, 667x768) Image search: [Google]
yasunasmug.png
243 KB, 667x768
>>14129298
>>14129309
wow nice examples
>>
>>14129337
holy shit this, theres hardly any market for it to being with. And even when something like it gets made all /o/ does is bitch and whine that its slow around a track halfway across the world, doesnt have enough horsepower, too expensive, or pigfat.
>>
>>14129337
>would have to design a whole new platform
>they have to get something out of it too
dude what? it's not like they sell at 14.995$ what they spent 13.995$ making. the making costs wouldn't increase so drastically as many claim and they'd still make more money because rwd isn't as common anymore, but still desirable for many.
>>
>>14126029
Anon, why the fuck do you care about 2+2? The rear seats in coupes are always fucking awful, even on big cars. Unless you are a pedo that plans to be transporting around small children and infants during the entire ownership of the car, STFU
>>
>>14129368
>moving goal posts
You're not even in the same stadium.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.