[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much more/less do the series 2 suck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 997359517_yCWex-L.jpg (165 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
997359517_yCWex-L.jpg
165 KB, 800x467
Thinking about replacing my recently wrecked car with a 2010 RX-8.
No, the accident wasn't my fault and strangely enough was doing the speed limit.
In b4 'Get a BRZ/FRS', test drove these two along with the Rex, and the rotary left me with a smile and boner.
Thoughts?
>>
>>14125688
Buy a cheap first gen with a blown engine and 13b-turbo swap it.
>>
>>14125688
buy and it and post when it breaks due to lack of proper maintenance you huge faggot

what are trying to do, start a rotary is bad shitstorm?

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU BUY

NO ONE
scroll back up and read it again
>>
>>14125705
autism is in full force tonight
>>
>>14125724
why dont you try this thread on facebook
youd get more responses there
>>
>>14125724
Ignoring the shitposter, I think the second gens were mostly fixed compared to the firsts. I'd still search around on forums though, OP, for durability mods.
>>
They do get shit mileage, and and as long as the oil is checked and changed often they are fine. The hard part is finding one that was actually owned by someone that have a clue on rotaries
>>
>>14125822
Yeah I'm trying to get maintenance records from the local dealer.
Very low mileage for its age, I've been reading about the oil issues and terrible gas consumption.
Thanks /o/
>>
>>14125698
1st gen not as good looking IMO.
Although 2nd gen taillights are fugly.
>>
Premix and redline a day a must
>>
they're still shit and autistic morons who never dealt with any of the issues that plague them like >>14125705 will swear up and down you didn't maintain the car

just go on rx8club and read, remember unreliable cars are like gambling

you'll either get one that's good on just oil changes all the way to 100k miles or a pure lemon that'll go through 3 engines and 4 sets of coilpacks in that timeframe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.