[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's some smart brains here. I want my car to catch fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: burglar-plotting-breakin.jpg (163 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
burglar-plotting-breakin.jpg
163 KB, 600x404
There's some smart brains here. I want my car to catch fire while driving. How can I temper with it to do such a thing?
>>
Tell me were u live. I come and pour gas on ur car. Light it while u drive and I jump off. Hopefully not gas fire on me. Done.
>>
>>14124760
literally just poke a hole in one of your coolant hoses
>>
>>14124760

Take out a spark plug and coil, but leave the injector plugged in.
>>
File: photo-64230.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
photo-64230.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>14124760
Either literally retarded or trying to commit insurance fraud

Either way it's not going to work like you think

Try lighting dynamite while you drive
>>
Cram a bunch of birds nests up against the manifold
>>
Make your exhaust headers out of toilet paper rolls.
>>
>>14124760

This faggot again. Kill yourself.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (69 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
69 KB, 480x270
You know guys we really should tell him how to destroy his car, so he gets put into rape vacation for insurance fraud

Either that or dies horribly

So, win-win
>>
drain the coolant and go for a long drive
>>
Custom build turbo right next to exhaust mani and just make the oil line loose with birds nest sitting on oil line.
>>
Spray brake cleaner or wd-40 all over your engine bay and short the battery or something.
>>
>>14124760

>hose in exhaust
>put other end inside the car
>seal all windows
>crash into brick wall at the fastest speed you can

You'le catch fire, trust me, I'm professonel
>>
>>14124760
Are you some super-exotic-car owner that wants to commit an insurance fraud? Can I see you over the news in the coming weeks like that one guy who drove his Bugatti into a lake for insurance money?
>>
>>14124760
i assume youre trying to make a bit of money and dont want government/insurance company to know that youre the one doing it

easiest and most convincing way would be to gently hack into the loom somewhere and find a +12V that activates with some interior switch, and is conveniently located near some flammable material (some cars have really good lining on the inside of the hood for this). Pull out the wire and anchor it in to the flammable material, then jump it to the chassis of the car, any metal part should be good. important thing is not to introduce any foreign shit into the mix, try and minimise the amount of "extra" stuff you have to put in to create a fire, it makes things more suspicious if you get investigated.
>>
Oil leak over exhaust
>>
>>14124760
Drive a Chevy Blazer and wait.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.