[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>speed limit on highway is 110kmh >doing 120kmh because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SPELLS.gif (454 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
SPELLS.gif
454 KB, 400x260
>speed limit on highway is 110kmh
>doing 120kmh because there nobody in front of me
>people constantly riding my ass and passing me
>guy in microscopic smart car tailgates me for about a minute and then flys past me probably redlining his engine and maintains that speed until he vanishes into the distance

Im already speeding. Why do so many people go even faster. Almost makes me want to buy a Crown Vic and just cruise around the highway and watch people slow the fuck down when I approach.
>>
>>14120854

because you weren't in the left lane you fucking faggot
>>
>>14120854
this is bait
>>
People typically don't slow down around crown vics anymore unless there is a visible light bar
>>
>Km/h
>Crown Vic

Something doesn't add up here.
>>
>>14120885
I was about to tell him to learn to mind his own business, but I won't now
>>
>>14120902
>tfw I slow down for every single fucking Ford Explorer because roof racks look like lightbars from a distance and the E X P LO R E R on the front is unreadable from 500ft but you can tell something is there and don't know if it says P O L I C E or not
>>
>>14120854
You are a cunt.
You gain nothing by preventing people from driving how they want.
Why should you dictate how others should drive?

Keep your autism off the road OP. The world would be a better place without you in it.
>>
>be behind some slow car, approaching with a few km/h more
>be the predator
>see that he is overtaking some truck on a two-lane highway
>leave him space behind
>as he passed the truck, begin speeding up
>because he knows the rules and passed the driving test, he approaches the right lane
>where he belongs
>full rev, overtake him
>feeling the 200 km/h already
>it's a great afternoon
>feels good to be german
>>
>>14120854
I used to drive my friend's Mercury Grand Marquis around quite a bit. That shit was annoying when you are trying to cruise in the left lane at 75mph and everybody slows down to 60mph.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 356x256
>>14121808
>tfw I will never drive on orderly and fast German roads every day
>tfw I will always have to accept the hell of USA drivers who are rude, stupid, and disorderly
I love America but I hate American drivers and the road system.
>>
>>14121808
>driving home at night
>approaching two cars pacing each other side by side on a 4 lane divided highway.
>maneuver to outside lane and flash lights
>nothing happens
>flash again
>still nothing
>clutch in and BRAAAP
>finally yields
>get finger as I'm passing
>America
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.