[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Decide to buy my first American car and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 771x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 771x496
I was planing to buy a 2016 Dodge Challenger scat pack and they treat me like shit.
>the snake salesman try to check my credit just to see a one that they had in the back!! Not tested drive just to see it
>then the manager come and look at me from head to toe and he had this fucking attitute

I just wanted to see the car first before I buy that's all.

I probably goin to wait for the 2017 sti and buy another sti. I had a 06 Subaru sti that I sold two months ago.
>>
I didn't even read your post but that image made me sad
>>
Hello friend

You complain about being treated like a child, yet you can't form proper sentences or spell correctly. Consider that.
>>
>>14119969
You can't even spell/write legibly so they were probably right to check your credit, criminal scum.
>>
I'm working right now, no time to grammar check.
>>
At 21 I got treated like shit everywhere and ended up bringing my old man just so dealers would talk to me.
>>
>>14119969
I bet you were dressed like shit. You don't even have to dress nice, just wear clean pants that actually fit you, a belt, a button up, and unfuck your face and hair.

No fucking hats.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 340x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 340x409
>>14119980
Perhaps he isn't a native English speaker? You fucking retard
>>
>>14119980
>spelling mistakes

Back to reddit or /b/ you child
>>
>>14120929
Are these sold new outside of North America?
>>
>>14121041
>almost year of our Lord 2016
>not praising based Dáridó
http://youtu.be/vJiqIwlpfyo
>>
Clearly you looked like an idiot. I've had no problems test driving every model I've tried aside from cars that were already sold or were extremely limited availability (2015 GT3 RS).

I haven't tried the Ferrari dealership yet though. Chances are my luck will run out even if I drive up in my 2013 911 with a 3 piece Armani suit on and a Rolex on my wrist. Fairly certain I'll have to prove net worth/income before I can get behind the wheel of a new one.
>>
>>14119969
the fact that you didnt even know your own god damn credit score and werent already pre approved for a loan before going to look at a car that is gonna cost you like $400-$500 a month on INSURANCE ALONE

they thought you were full of shit

most people who go to buy a car like that either do it cash or have their financing in order due to the fact that the shit teir banks the dealershit gets kickbacks from would never even consider such a high risk loan for a person like you

sorry
>>
>>14121410
This fag is right.
>>
>>14119969
try a different dealer. Dealers aren't owned by the car companies. They're separate family owned businesses.

>>14119976
>but that image made me sad
This
>>
>>14119976
People are mean, heartless and nasty to others. This is what's wrong with society today
>>
>>14119969

It's funny because I do this for shits at high end dealers. My family is worth some money but I never make it noticeable immediately. Always walk in average clothing usually with a baseball cap. My favorite are Porsche dealerships because they usually seem to treat me the worst. It's all fun and games until they check everything out and realize I can afford the majority of their stock. Then they start treating me fairly but that's when I act like I'm not interested and walk out because of initial treatment.

I'm 22 btw.

I've done this too many dealerships, have some funny stories if people want me to share.
>>
>>14121687
>have some funny stories if people want me to share.
please do
>>
>>14119969
Thats dodge m8. Dodge does that kind of shit all over the country and they dont like negotiating on their challengers/chargers at all. They sell shit and act like its gold.
>>
>>14121687
Buy me a Ferrari nigger

Or at least a new Jeep Grand Cherokee

I would even settle for a 2016 Chevrolet Impala
>>
>>14121710
fuck off faggot.
>>
File: impala.jpg (147 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
impala.jpg
147 KB, 1200x799
>>14121716
>I would even settle for a 2016 Chevrolet Impala

You god damn right you would.
>>
>>14121041
Not everyone in the USA is a native English speaker, retard.
>>
Shiit nigga was out to din last week with senpai and some older lady starting roasting my sister and her shoes aloud . She has cerebral p. Was very nice.
>>
>>14119976
>>14121675
>>14121684
>not knowing that image is complete bullshit
>>
>>14121778
Yes, but if you plan on making a large investment such as a new car, where a lot of money is involved, you should be pretty damn good at speaking English.
>>
>>14119969

Take your money elsewhere.

Should be relieved you didn't end up paying some pretentious asshole's commission.
>>
>>14121725
What's this impala meme I see everywhere?
>>
File: impounda.jpg (230 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
impounda.jpg
230 KB, 1200x799
>>14122790
It's not a meme.
Everybody here at 4chan just believes that the Chevrolet™ Impala™ is just a good car. Go to your local Chevy dealer today to go check one out. You won't regret it.
>>
>>14122808
Are the new impalas shit cars that have been getting shilled hard by chevy in media? I've never really looked into it.
>>
>>14119969
>Dodge Challenger scat pack
>scat pack

Are Dodge owners all packing fudge, or what?

You made the right choice, OP.

Better tip tho, never buy new.
>>
File: 1451085081694.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1451085081694.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
Dealers fucking suck, especially when you walk into "luxury" dealerships.

I'm 25, I make a great living working for the oil, shipping, and cruiseline industries but I have a total baby-face. I was looking at getting a C63 AMG to replace my 1990 Golf GTI for a daily driver. I was wearing some slacks and a button-up with a jacket, so nothing too special. First thing one of the car salesmen says is "Are you lost?".

What. The. Fuck. I told the man I was looking to get a nice new car for a daily, but I told him he lost a customer.

So I'm still rocking my shitbox, and I'm sort of happy I didn't buy anything. I'm still looking around for a replacement before this thing completely falls apart, but I'm certainly not going back to that dealership.
>>
>>14122808
im glad I'm not the only one who makes these kinds of posts

thank you anon
>>
>>14122928
Really? I walked into a BMW dealership when I was 18 with T shirt and shorts on and they treated me great.

Are you sure you not a minority?
>>
>>14122891
scat means to get away, to leave

pervert.
>>
>>14122940
I'm white, but have a tan from working on ships constantly.

I'm looking into other car dealerships, but that just left a real bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>14122532
Which OP is.
>>
>>14119969
i cannot understand exactly what situation you are describing but it sounds like they were probably justified in whatever they did
>>
>>14122940
>Are you sure you not a minority?
Because that's an excuse.
>>
>>14119976
That image is fake as fuck, some Jimmy Kimmel tier shit. They "invited him" to some hollywood party and the level of fake smugness crashed satellites that night.
>>
>>14121725
>>14122808
It looks like some shitty Seat
>>
>>14121353
Roll up in your 911 with your Rolex, but wearing a track suit and sandals with socks.
They'll beg you to test every Ferrari on the lot.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.