[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#24ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1773x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1773x990
#24ever
>>
Thanks for the memories Jeff.
>>
holy nostalgia trip. I prob still have posters, and a light switch cover from the rainbow warrior days
>>
#never24get
>>
bump for jeff's rainbows of freedom
>>
what's going on in this thread? is jeff kill or something?
>>
>>14119921
This

What happen
>>
>>14117168
My Dad is one of the original Rainbow Warriors and I have been watching him since I was 5. God bless Jeff Gordon
>>
>>14119924
Retiring
>>
>>14119941
is he done with racing for good or just with turnleft?
>>
>>14119955
Going to be commentating on Fox last time i checked.
>>
>>14119955
I couldn't tell you. I just overheard my dad saying something about retiring
>>
>>14119985
that's fucking lame, i'd love to see him go back to open wheel or sports car racing or something. I think he'd be a better commentator though than darrel waltrip and the other idiots that have been doing that shit for the past decade and a half.
>>
>DuPont

this guy was based as fuck, why did he have to go insane?
>>
>tfw you spent most of your childhood shit talking Gordon and repping the Intimidator

growing up in the 90s south was fun
>>
>>14121615
Hellz yeah
>>
>>14121615
haha yes

>you like jeff gordon or dale earnhardt
>jeff gordon
>what a faggot
>>
>>14123605
Lel that pretty much summed it up. Another acceptable answer was Bobby labonte
>>
>>14121591
A tank hatch fell on his head.
>>
>>14119921
>>14119924
He retired a few races ago.
>>14120009
I second all of that lol
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.