[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the best series of autosport /o/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: n2411.jpg (128 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
n2411.jpg
128 KB, 600x397
what's the best series of autosport /o/?
>>
toe-gay
>>
>>14114272
Dakar.
>>
>>14114272
rally
followed by touge
followed by formula
>>
>>14114272
Super GT
>>
Nascar obviously
>>
>>14114288
if we can get specific
group b
f1
>>
>>14114302
This

How is going 200mph turning left for four fucking hours not the best?
>>
>>14114313
>f1

Confirmed for not watching other motorsports series.
>>
>>14114358
o-ok
>>
They all have their merits. There is no best.
>Only correct answer
>>
>>14114378
No, fuck you, you're wrong
>>
>>14114378
>>Only correct answer
this is even worse then /threading your own post. go fuck yourself winterscum.
>>
BY SKILL TIER LIST

RALLY
MID
EVERYTHING ELSE
LOW
DRAG
>>
touge
>>
>>14114397
rally doesnt take any more skill than formula cars.
they are two completely different styles.
>>
>>14114397
Drag is really interested when something fucks up though
>something blows off car
>impromptu FF drift event
>>
>>14114272
Rally is the best but the quality of rally has gone in the shitter since Group A (of course Group B was best).

In WRC, you have fucking Fiestas and Polos and Yarises (Yari?) now. How fun.

In Rally America, it is pretty much just Subaru WRX with a few Evos.

There is no real interesting manufacturer competition or diversity like there was back in the day.

In its day, Group B was more popular world-wide than Formula 1. The sport has fallen so much.
>>
>>14114475
whats wrong with any of those car you listed
>>
>>14114519
The size of the class/car in WRC has gone so small because of the creeping bloat of car sizes these days. Look at the photo comparing a "Yaris" to a "Corolla". The idea of little subcompact urban shitboxes being the prime platforms for the world's highest level of rally is a little absurd.

In Rally America, they got the type/class of vehicle right with the WRX and Evo and such, but there just aren't many options like those cars. It's not an interesting field of competitors and it's not really manufacturer-focused but team-focused, and what made Group B really compelling was the manufacturer rivalries.
>>
>>14114561
i want shitboxes though so my little FF that could can win all the rallies and ill be the takumi of rallying
>>
>>14114567
kill yourself
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.