[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know most of /o/ is in the 14-25 range that think GT-Rs are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pic unrelated.jpg (119 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.jpg
119 KB, 640x480
I know most of /o/ is in the 14-25 range that think GT-Rs are good daily drivers, but what are some daily drivers that actual adults might drive?
>>
Plenty of people dd GT-Rs
The newer ones are fairly comfortable and if you can deal with the harshness in the earlier cars they are fine.
>>
Any truck ever, Cavalier, Mini Cooper, any SUV, any van, any crossover
>>
>>14112028
Older cars are harsher because newer ones got soft.
>>
>>14112012

I DD a Challenger R/T and it's comfy as fuck.
>>
Older people dd more high end cars than younger. Hell my great aunt owns two corvettes, one a z06, and my grandma got a denali for dd.
>>
Any car can be DDed if you want to DD it

People telling you that you can't DD a GTR or a Supra or an Elise are talking shit, I know people that DD all three (manager at the local brewery, mechanic and sales manager respectively)

The manager at my bank DDs a ZZW30 at the moment and is selling it to me so he can DD his new Boxster. Follow your dreams
>>
I've dd'd a Ninja250 for the past two years. I'm thinking of "moving up" to a cheap, old Japanese sports car, or a 750cc bike. If I do the car, I can drive it in the winter. But I might not want to, because we salt the roads here.
It all depends on what I do for a job this fall. If I work in the city, I can get something nice for a DD. If I stay in my current job, I may have to get a shitbox for winter.
>>
File: IMG_9466.jpg (242 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9466.jpg
242 KB, 1024x683
>>14112012
The bogan skid machine of course.
>>
>>14112012
I daily drive a C63 AMG. I love it.
>>
A pickup with an 8' bed
>>
>>14112042
>Mini Cooper
A DD has to start every day, anon.
>>
>>14116848
ebin
>>
>>14113689
I had a teacher in middle school who DD'd an Elise along with some AMG Merc. She was cool.
>>
>>14116860
I wonder what her husband did.
>>
A saab 9-3 2.0t se '00 bought it brand new, dd for 15 years going strong, never had any problems with it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.