[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh what a day! Its christmas, I work in retail... however the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: images (2).jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3 KB, 90x90
Oh what a day!

Its christmas, I work in retail... however the store was open 12-2 today and i was running the shift and happily due to 3x the pay rate for those 4 hours; not that the wage is that good even at 3x.

Well at 13:22 we got armed robbed.

They didnt get much (£600 ish?) as almost all was in the top safe however the pricks swipped the front of my car as they drove off, so now i have to wait till next pay day (28/1/16) and end up spending £200? to fix my damn bumper as its not worth claiming on insurance as my excess is 1.7k

So hows your xmas going lads?
>>
>>14111514
get a better jobpoorfag
>>
>>14111514
The liability insurance for your work should handle that I think...
>>
There's no armed robberies in England, guns and knives are all banned!
>>
>>14111615
How does that work?

I was on the store car park that says they accept no responsibility to what ever happens to your car

Also its only a small convince store (onestop)

Id assume they're more intrested in gettig statements and trying to capture the 2 blokes with weapons than paying for my slightly scratched bumper.
>>
>>14111642
The one bloke had a big bright yellow crowbar and the other guy had what i would assume is a sawn off shot gun? which as far as im aware shot guns are purchasable in the uk

I hope they rob a paki store and the paki owner shoots the fuckers.
>>
>>14111642
Not sure if sarcastic..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-478564/Britain-worst-world-armed-robbery-says-security-boss.html
>>
>>14111560
I fink you need a job period ya fuckin neet
>>
>>14111647
When your boss submits his insurance claim, there should be a line item for "other damages".

Not 100% on what the liability rules are in England, but your car insurance agent would probably know. Plus, if you get your insurance involved, his insurance will be much less likely to try and fuck you.

Give him a call Monday, document your car now.

Insurance has dick all to do with the cops, the cops have dick all to do with insurance.
>>
>>14111642

Yeah, it's been great ever since Sharia law got implemented for your majority muslim population.
>>
American here.
With the influx or dirty immigrants into your country i feel that EVERY shop should be allowed to have a gun (with a permit) and teach the enployees how to use them.

Imagine how youd feel if you got to kill a chav or paki that robbed you
>>
>>14112277
We're open tomorrow aswell, and everyday again until next year xmas where the area managers said we're never opening on christmas again
>>
>>14111514
did you know that if you have an accident, your insurance goes up. Even if you don't make a claim.
If the police get involved, and its a recorded traffic accident, there's a record and the insurance company's can find out that you were in an accident and charge you more.

I heard a story of a guy what was in an accident, didn't claim and didn't tell his insurance company that he had been in an accident in the last 5 years and had his policy voided or some shit.

Insurance its the most jewish
>>
>>14112290
I'd love it.

I got fired from sainsburys local for carry a machette down my trouser leg and pulling it out on a customer who threw a punch at me when i treid to stop him shop lifting.
>>
>>14112300
Holy shit you're a fucking lunatic. Not only should you have been fired but you should also have been put in jail. Something is very wrong with your brain.
>>
>>14112310
I live in birmingham area

Niggers and pakis everywhere.
I was stabbed at 10 y/o by a nigger who robbed my LG Chocolate
I was stabbed at 18 by a gang of blacks for no reason, they didnt even rob me...
I had a gun pointed at me at co-op atm machine and had to withdraw my max for them (£300), the bank gave it me back

i am in my right to own a weapon around here to slaughter the next prick to do it to me, they will have no head and that is a promise.
i do own guns but do not carry as i know its instant prison time.

Ive been armed robbed at onestop over 20x but never been hurt, foiled a few robberies where the pricks threatened me with the knife and said he will stab my family if i try anything i ended up charging at him and smashing his head in the the lotto terminal, he is in prision for 16 years now and tried to press charged but onestop paid for lawyers so i got off.

I feel like quiting just so i dont end up in prison for man slaughter for killing a thief.
>>
>>14112310
>sheltered child detected
Youve obviously never gotten a knife or gun pulled on you, you should feel lucky.
Years ago some nigger tried to jack me by pulling a knife on him. I ended up beating the fuck out of him with my skateboard and leaving motionless before running away.

Im honestly envious of anyone thats never had to deal with shit like that.
>>
>>14112364
Me* not him.
My hometown has gotten better over the years since all the niggers were forced out by rising housing prices.
>>
>>14112364
^^

The best way for this to never happen is travel back in time, kill churchil, get britian to keep its empire, join nazi, no jews, pakis, blacks, america doesnt get involved, new course of history, no pakis/blacks walking western streets
>>
>>14112290
>>14112300
The problem is how do you get the gun without him firing on you?
>>
>>14112349
If you put your pin in backwards, it will give you your money and contact 911...or so I read on fb
>>
>>14112385

i've seen that on FJ, DIDYOUKNOW, FB but never tried... plus i dont know my pin i only know the pin pattern,
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.