[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which car under 6k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I am looking for a car for under 6k?
Requirements:
Holds 3 people, Under 3500 pounds, can be used for autocross.
For looks I am thinking either something nostalgic or a sleeper
I am willing swap motors, trans, rear end etc.
>>
ls1 miata
>>
File: jason-miata-side.jpg (86 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
jason-miata-side.jpg
86 KB, 1024x683
won't hold 3 people, but has been something in the front of my mind
>>
Was even maybe thinking a 3rd gen camaro or fox body with a ls1, t56, and naughty bits for humping the ground.
>>
>>14108184
E30 w/ m50/m52 swap
>>
A mazdaspeed 6.

One of the best sleepers, looks like a regular sedan.
Then you womp on the ass pedal and fly.
>>
Has that car ever moved under its own power?
>>
>>14108232
Turd gen senpai
>>
>>14111477

>>14111477

Yeah. The Roadster Shop that built the car had a teaser video of the car at a shake down and private time attack. I don't think they released the full video yet though. Needless to say the car is very quick. It was built to be driven just had to run the show circuit first.
>>
>turd gen

4th gen fbody LS1
>>
>>14112457
Op if youre wikking to swap rear end then yes ls1 4th gen camaro. 1998 to 2002 i think a trans am would have a tax yes? Generally being rarer and the better looking of the two platform sharers
>>
Whatever's the best in the class you want to compete in for Autocross.

Since you have to hold more than two people, EF Civic/CRX or E36 328i/M3.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.