[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people get upset over youngins driving fancy cars? pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 30
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
Why do people get upset over youngins driving fancy cars? pic related is an extreme example but topic isn't limited to supercars.
>>
>>14105695
Not sure if troll
>they didn't EARN it so it's some resentment
>they don't respect where it comes from (because they didn't earn it)
>it's a fashion accessory
>jealousy
There ya go faggot.
>>
Chinks are the only people I see with Maseratis
I figure this is either because Maserati is technically inferior to other supercar brands and the chinks don't know that in their quest for status or because Maserati has some niche popularity in China like Buick does.
>>
>>14105703
1.things are better when you don't earn them

2.thats just silly, everyone appreciates a lamborghini. you're forced to look at millions of "regular" cars every day, you will automatically be drawn to
>>
>>14105703
>jealousy

Basically this. Just because your parents make a lot of money, doesn't mean you can't enjoy that money too.
>>
>>14105716
maserati is like a baby ferrari. sporty, but true super sports cars? not really WHEN COMPARED to other cars in the same price range.

my guess is chink kids often have maseratis for the same reason douchebros buy a 40k truck. they wanted the mustang, but dad said no sports cars. similar thing. i could see a lot of parents saying you can have maserati but you dont need an aventador
>>
>>14105695
I get jelly desu
But I don't get mad
It's not their fault that were born into a good family so hating is just stupid. If I was rich AF I would probably buy my kid some cool car too.
>>
>>14105695
I dislike the Chinese children of corrupt party appartchiks showing up and using their stolen money to act obnoxious around our universities.
>>
what about kids in cars like new ///M models or AMG and what not. there are a few kids on a site which shall not be named that have mercs and only ever get trashed no matter what they post, but then the kids with supercars get dickrode.
>>
>>14105695
Would rob.
>>
>>14105742
>///M models

Why do ricers always have to add the slashes?
>>
File: salty bitch.jpg (41 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
salty bitch.jpg
41 KB, 612x612
>>14105695
This is gonna get me flamed, but most people of any age who drive seriously flashy cars are socially retarded dweebs trying to look like something else. If you go to an elite university, and the only people you see driving flashy cars are the same ones who have anxiety attacks over living in dorms and haven't eaten a single meal in the cafeteria, the association between spoiled autists and such cars gets pretty strong.

Depends on what you mean by "fancy." I know some super rich kids who drive stuff like high-trim Grand Cherokees and trucks, but their parents don't even let them touch the wheel of the dad's AMGs and Ferrari.

>>14105732
This. They're raping their own country and coming to play and go to school in ours, then get mad if anyone suggests that they stop raping their own country.
>>
File: Screenshot (126).png (730 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (126).png
730 KB, 1920x1080
>>14105695

>Why do people get upset over x

In 90% of cases it's jealousy

>HURR DURRR THEY DIDN'T EARN IT

Shut up you hypocritical piece of shit, if someone offered you a free car, you would take it in a heartbeat
>>
File: 2 (2).jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2 (2).jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>14105842
>its thin privilege that you're insecure and fat
>>
Because daddy's money doesn't give people a license to act like a cunt.
>>
File: maser-5529dbc998a8e.jpg (891 KB, 3566x2296) Image search: [Google]
maser-5529dbc998a8e.jpg
891 KB, 3566x2296
>>14105716
>Maserati is technically inferior to other supercar brands
>supercar brands
disgusted.png
>>
File: Capture.png (39 KB, 857x401) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39 KB, 857x401
>>14105897
>>
>>14105703
/thread
>>
I don't hate the cars, I hate the cuntsalads driving them.

Thankfully they always flunking out of college because all they do back in China is cheat. When they come to America they are trust fund babies who think money can get them anything, including a free degree.

If they were kind, didn't treat everyone else as subhumans, and didn't cheat in school they'd be amazing. But there's a reason Chinese immigrant kids are hated in America and Canada.
>>
>>14105816
My family is worth a few billion dollars, and I'd agree with you to some point but there is a pretty big variance. The rich Chinese typically have a bit of a crew they hang out with which also consists of wealthy Chinese so they have some life. The American ones like me are more oddballs in my experience.

I drove a Jeep Grand Cherokee in college. It was new. I could have driven a Porsche 911 if I wanted, and had its own garage and whatever but that is just awkward.
>>
>>14105721
yes it does
i make a good amount of money, but im living out of a van
when i want to settle down i'll live out of an apartment with my kid
they will never know the income i bring in and i will raise them thinking we're poor
this is much better than allowing them to become OP
>>
>>14105842
But they didn't earn it.
>>
>>14106080
>My family is worth a few billion dollars

who are you
>>
I live near UCI and see all sorts of shit. In the last two or three months, I've seen:
>two 458s, one is red, the other yellow; pretty sure both are daily commuters to campus
>10 or so GTRs, one NISMO
>Huracan leaving an undergraduate parking lot and driving 20 under the speed limit
>Aventador
>several Maseratis
>MP4-12C

No exception, they're driven by 18 to early 20s Asians. Never seen anything fancier than a non-M BMW in graduate housing.

>>14105732
I've heard this a few times. They just float in and fuck around for 4 years while acting like dicks around campus and jacking off on balconies.
>>
File: S.jpg (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
109 KB, 640x480
>>14105721
>Just because your grandma on disability, doesn't mean you can't enjoy that money too.
>>
Not really jealous of their cars. But I would avoid dealing with the 18-20 yo chink daddy money babby owners at all costs
>>
>>14105951
Are you mad maseratis road cars have been historically mediocre? Like aston. Over priced, underperforming... At least with the aston you get dat interior
>>
>>14106137
>At least with the aston you get dat interior
and dat V12
>>
>>14105695
Tbhq I don't resent young kid with these cars unless they're bragging about it as if they bought it themselves. I know if I was in that situation I'd have a blast but I certainly wouldn't wave it in other people's faces
>>
>>14106109
Middle of Shanghai
Whenever I see them all they do is drive around the block in first gear revving the shit out of it.
>>
>>14106107
Nobody really.
>>
Jealousy, from people who mistakenly believe that money and a flashy car is going to make them a better, happier person. I had a nearly brand new E60 M5 at one point and the only impact that had on my life was draining me of absurd amounts of money.
>>
>>14105695

I don't.

If they're being a dick I hate them as much as I hate someone driving a Civic who is also being a dick.
>>
>>14106087
I plan to do the same thing.
I don't understand why anyone would want the big house with the big sports car.
Just compensating.
I'd rather work on my project with my kid and not tell them about the income.
>>
File: VT2JCEl.jpg (96 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
VT2JCEl.jpg
96 KB, 720x960
>be in Vancouver, Canada
>chinks everywhere with MP4-12C, 458, Aventador
>pic related on back denoting a fucking 2nd tier learners license
>basically marks car as being bought by daddy back in China

Over 80% of the fancy sports cars in Vancouver will have that N badge on the back, likely wrapped in some gaudy fucking color.
>>
File: lana-del-rey-4wed.jpg (623 KB, 1542x926) Image search: [Google]
lana-del-rey-4wed.jpg
623 KB, 1542x926
>>14106236
My dad told me when he was a kid and you'd see a cool car everyone would check it out and just be overall optimistic about it, now all you hear is people bitching about rich people or how they don't deserve it or it is 'too gaudy' or whatever.

I can't afford that shit but at least I'm not a hater.
>>
>>14105703
The first three points are bullshit. It's just jealousy and envy.
>>
>>14106242
because they dont deserve it
>>
>>14105695
There's a few in my area, all of them are uppity assholes.

So far of the group in Senior year right now, 9/15 have dropped out or got kicked out of school for plagarism and cheating, and at the rate things are going there'll be none of them left.

They're pathetic human beings, and they're just like Arabs in the fact that they flaunt their money, but are really fucking dumb. They'll use up all of dad's money by the time they're 40, and they'll be back to bankruptcy in no time.

Saudis almost live exclusively on their state welfare, and their draining their economy so quickly with frivolous spending.

My father has a lot of money, but he taught me to be humble, work hard, and don't flaunt it. Many of the kids who flaunt their money have deep insecurities.
>>
>>14106211
I was just gonna post this
I live in Richmond and I personally love the view of all the new money chink cars. My favourite is seeing a Bentley with hello kitty and Domo dolls on the parcel shelf. Always parked outside of a bubble tea cafe
>>
Because by and large I believe in meritocracy and a lot of these kids never worked a day in their lives.
But at the same time this >>14106180
>>
File: dr-bloom.jpg (45 KB, 593x395) Image search: [Google]
dr-bloom.jpg
45 KB, 593x395
>>14106272
>bubble tea cafe
the fuck is that?
>>
>>14106236
top lmao
>>
>>14106087
>>14106087
lol what's a good amount of money? Your plan is completely retarded, people from better backgrounds do significantly better. Your kid is going to be picked on for being poor, end up in a factory and resent the hell out of you.
>>
>>14106284
I hope for 4th season.
>>
>>14106284
a cafe for bubble tea
>>
>>14106284
It's the most delicious thing ever. Think: a sweet bubbly milk based drink with tapioca pearls in the bottom that you drink with a thick straw

Started off tea based but it's more like a thin milkshake now generally. The menus tend to be huge, as in 100 different drinks to choose from in this style. Served with taiwanese or chinese snack food such as thick toast with condensed milk, and popcorn chicken.

FUCKING DELICIOUS

>captcha made me select the drinks and one of them was bubble tea
>>
File: bubbletea_suckmyballs_copy_2.png (161 KB, 600x482) Image search: [Google]
bubbletea_suckmyballs_copy_2.png
161 KB, 600x482
>>14106301
Had durian bubble tea once.
It was a pretty surreal experience.
>>
>>14106301
>>captcha made me select the drinks and one of them was bubble tea
NSA and Google are progressing.
>>
>>14106183
Or they want a big house and nice sports car. My wife and I both make 6 figures, she wanted a big house, I didn't care but it wasn't a financial burden so we got it. I just got rid of my sports car but I had it because I enjoy sports car and liked to go to SCCA meets to have fun with it. Are you saying all auto enthusiast have to drive cheap junk or classics they had as a project?
>>
>>14105695
As has already been said, jealousy will play a part in a lot of cases. I don't think it's quite as simple as that, though. There's a kind of self-righteous vulgarity associated with that sort of conspicuos consumption, and vulgarity and self-righteousness are unpleasant characteristics regardless of how rich you are. I'm sure there are plenty of modest, well-rounded teenagers who happen to drive Lamborghinis because they love cars and won the DNA lottery, but it's a very easy stereotype.
>>
>>14106298
It's cancelled 3:

>>14106301
Sounds pretty great, going to look for one of those. What's a good one to try first?
>>
>>14106310
>>14106310
Nice. Taro half-sweet is my personal favourite.
>>14106314
It's probably just because I live in Richmond honestly. 70% chinese popuration

I'm craving bbt so hard right now fuck. With some ovaltine souffle toast!
>>
As far as rich chinese kids gom their parents are just as bad.
I do feel pity for some of them since they'll never really have any friends and just party/drink 24/7 and act like retarded animals in heat when wasted
>>
File: 1450911979990.jpg (73 KB, 635x542) Image search: [Google]
1450911979990.jpg
73 KB, 635x542
Am I really the only one astounded by the idea of ANYONE using a supersport for a daily without facing major problems, such as surmounting a speed bump?
Why would you even want to daily a sports car?
To expound, there is no viable advantage compared to a Miata.

Should you desire to waste a fuckton of money on a set of wheels, why not acquire a decent saloon instead?

Fuck your sports car
>>
>>14106323
Try taro, milk tea or slush. Mango is also a good flavour, just stay away from anything with beans in it for your first time. I strongly recommend getting some fried squid or sausage roll with it.
>>
>>14106322
>I'm sure there are plenty of modest, well-rounded teenagers who happen to drive Lamborghinis

Modest? Sure. I'm sure there are nice-ish ones. Well-rounded? Seriously doubt there are many. Their parents can afford them not to be.
>>
>>14106333
>muh miata

fuck off homo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
>>14106333
the nsx sissified supersports cars
they all have nose lifts, light steering and auto gearboxes now
>>
>>14106342
fuck you idi nahui pidar blyet

go buy 7series or LS or Audi RS saloon, blyet

suka ebanya
>>
>>14106339
Do you personally know any teenagers that drive lamborghinis? If not you're the douche here, not them.
>>
>>14106301
unrelated side note: Bubble tea is very much a Taiwanese invention. These new money mainlanders always go where Taiwanese communites are and swarm the place. locusts/10
>>
>>14106301
Bubble tea is gross.
The texture is extremely unsettling and it tastes like shit.
>>
File: dude what.png (87 KB, 415x253) Image search: [Google]
dude what.png
87 KB, 415x253
>>14106347
what
>>
>>14106080
What industry
>>
>>14106359
crack dealing
>>
Why would you even buy a sports car

Fucking ching chongs the only thing they're good for is maths

Sub pinoy level

mehoy mehoy pinoy
>>
>>14106287
>end up in a factory
how?
I'm 24 and make about $80k a year
I live out of my van and just save it all to be honest
have my bike for hooning

I never said i'd refuse to support him, just not spoil him and give him useless bullshit
how in the world would he end up in a factory? is that really how you view the poor?
fuck this materialistic lifestyle everyone loves
>>
>bubble tea
I go to coco everyday but i've never tried it, i just get the straight chocolate with marshmellows
>>
>>14106350
I didn't call them douches. I'm sure many are fine. I said the chances of them being well-rounded are low. At least from my middle class perspective on that idea. Their definition of well-rounded could be different.
>>
>>14106353
Kill yourself, seriously.

Actually though, you're only saying that because you've only had shit tier bubble tea made by someone's uncaring chinese grandma using premade sugar packs and goopy tapioca. Real bubble tea is delicious and has the most pleasant texture.
>>14106352
I know it is. Taiwanese snacks are way better too.
>>
>>14106337
Thanks
>>
>>14106350
nah
those kids are complete douchebags to be honest
granted its not they're fault they are douchebags
but they are douchebags
>>
>>14105695
>>14105695
EVERYONE CHECK THIS POST OUT >>14104044

Some chink bragging and being racist in another thread. Kek
>>
>>14106393

Most of people are ignoring this post because it's an obvious bait, don't be so easily baited son.
>>
>>14106339
I'm not sure that's fair. True I don't personally know anyone properly loaded, but it seems wrong to say being born into wealth automatically gives you certain bad characteristics, though I dare say there's some it makes more likely.
>>
>>14106366
Check how many people from middle class backgrounds move up to upper class. How did you get materialism out of my comment? I'm talking about allowing your child to be able to associate and network with other children who will do better than others in life. Also I'm not very materialistic but if people choose to be there's nothing wrong with that, read some books on evolutionary psychology and also think about how narcissistic it is to think your views of beliefs matter more than anyone elses.
>>
>>14106422
Agreed, I think there are the same amount of dicks in every social class
>>
>>14105695
>OP makes good point
>Poor people being jelly
>This thread in twenty thousand and 15
>>
>>14106450
Yeah, though I reckon certain classes are more likely to have certain kinds of dick. More arrogant, self-righteous dicks in the upper classes, I reckon; more angry, chip-on-the-shoulder dicks in the lower ones.
>>
>>14106333
in china these cars are 5, 6x times the price they are in the us. so when they send their kids to school here, its like "hey! free car! 80% off!" so daddy buys one for kid to use while hes here and dad gets it when kid comes back.
>>
File: Ugliest body kits ever - 12.jpg (55 KB, 640x351) Image search: [Google]
Ugliest body kits ever - 12.jpg
55 KB, 640x351
Why not ride on horsebacks like glorious genghis?
>>
>>14106350
I know this one guy who's parents bought him a white Ferrari 360. He's actually a really nice person
>>
>>14105933
Doesn't it, though?
>>
>>14106109
Same shit at UW-Seattle. Asian undergrads with the flashiest shit you can buy, disappear instantly when they have a bachelors.

Graduate and above are having none of that shit.
>>
>>14106874
Is that a Rocket Bunny kit?
>>
In capitalism there are winners and losers
most people are losers
and losers are jelly as hell
>>
>>14106440

But you are also implying that your views of belief matter more than anyone elses
What a broken argument.
I dont understand why my kid wouldn't be allowed to network with other kids either
that's such a dirty way to view human socialization
>>
>>14108669
In nature there are winners and losers
Without the elite and working class society would be in shambles
Poorfags gonna poorfag and not understand their place in the world
>>
>>14105695
>Chinese
>living large
Good one, Wu-Tang
>>
>>14108669
Most of them are children of the party elite or children of cronies.
>>
>>14106211
lol, aventador has not area to affix magnetic N sticker
>>
>>14106301
>>14106352
>>14106375
LuL, you losers still pretending your shit island is a country?
>>
File: 1449722701392.jpg (93 KB, 960x750) Image search: [Google]
1449722701392.jpg
93 KB, 960x750
I could care less to be honest.

But asian kids usually get their money from their corrupt political daddies and Saudi's are the same way.

Both of those countries are going to fucked sooner or later(China and Saudi Arabia). The West is the best and their bitches love white dick.
>>
>>14108989
I'm not taiwanese, you fucking chink. I'm white. I just happen to love bbt.
>>
>>14105695
Because they can't drive for shit.

Bad enough when Normie McAppliance rear-ends me in his Corolla coming out of a car park, worse when Chingchong Dingdong tears through an intersection at 120, runs a red and t-bones me in his Huracán.
>>
>>14109361
Cause his rich lawyers are sure to make you seem at fault. Even if junior's coked out of his mind and with a human-trafficked sex slave sucking him off while driving
>>
>>14106284
haha ur dumb
>>
>>14106347
The fuck am I reading
>>
>>14109374
There's that too, though the ones around where I live are pretty bro-tier.
>>
>>14109481
I know I've even dated a few of the girl fobs. They seem to treat white guys the same way white girls treat black guys.

Something to fool around with to piss off the parents but nothing to settle down with.
>>
>>14106080
The Chinese kids with the cars do have a crew of similar folks, but honestly they come off as socially retarded and insecure to the same degree as the most poorly adjusted American kids.
>>
File: pepesection.jpg (301 KB, 540x570) Image search: [Google]
pepesection.jpg
301 KB, 540x570
>>14108678
>having an opinion means your opinion is broken
huh

>that's such a dirty way to view human socialization
Thinking it's dirty is your own personal problem. If you think your kid is only going to associate with angelic little people who don't care one iota about socioeconomic markers (which are varied and impossible to conceal) then you're in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>14105695
Mostly jealousy.

I don't get it either. I mean, I'm jealous that they have it, but if they want to park it in my way, I'll just admire it as I go around it.
If they want to fuck about and spin tires and race, I'll just pick a different route. They're taxed on the shit they're burning up anyway, so that's paying for more public services for me.
>>
>>14105955
Kek
>>
>>14105717
Ferrari enthusiasts wont appreciate seeing a lamborghin, anon.
>>
>>14109349
Nothing more pathetic. 50-50 your a lying yellow cocksucker or a autist weeb.
>>
>>14106146
I do this with my FD because the engine lugs at low rpm. People think I'm being a dick but in reality I'm just trying to keep the car from jerking.
>>
>>14109553
The consequences of a sheltered lifestyle, Privelige breeds weakness sometimes
>>
>>14111474
Nothing more pathetic than drinking bubble tea? You're a sad person if you care about that. Jesus Christ I'm laughing my ass off now
>>
>>14108989

Please leave this thread, Zhang Huangdi and all mainlanders
>>
>>14106347
cyka blyat, vouya suka babushka, idi nahui pidar blyat
>>
Bozhe moi
>>
>>14105955
Ah, women, always has to be about them.
>>
>>14106070
this is the strange thing all the Chinese I have met though school are rude and hostile
yet Chinese I meet in other circumstances are much more pleasant to be around
>>14105842
if you get the jelly hard enough you realise you were born the wrong person in the wrong place at the wrong time
>>
>>14114927
Hinda chuj.
>>
Fuck you white man china us strong we drive lambogarni alfredo. Is faster than fettuccini enzarno.
>>
>>14114856
nothing more pathetic than some white nerd thinking he fits in with a bunch of gooks while they talk shit about him constantly in gook speak.
whites think you're pathetic, slopes think you're pathetic. end yo self
>>
>>14105731
This. Same opinion here.
>>
>>14116453
If I was truly fuck off rich, I wouldn't get them a stupidly expensive car..
Cool car sure, but not $100,000+

When I was in school all the rich kids had Supras
>>
>>14109560
you know nothing of the world
>>
>>14106366
Dude, I just have to say that, if you already earn 80k annually, you are capable of growing the best out of your child. At least give him a feeling that you guys live in a middle class level. I also meant to say that, buy him good clothes, get him a good education by not letting him to higher-fees schools and all. Give him some goals to achieve, like; if A+ grade you get an awesome dinner out and a long trip, or something else. I too am supporting your argument of not letting them know of your whole annual income and that is what I do too. I get 75k annually and I have told my wife and my parents that I earn just over 50k.
>>
>>14116474
Yeah, I would do the same and I didn't say of buying him/her a "stupidly expensive car" but rather just a cool car that is under 60K or below with less costs of repairs like a Ford Mustang 5.0 or VW Golf Gti/R or something else in that price range. A 100K car?! No way that I can run behind the future repair costs and shit of such expensive cars.
>>
>>14116490
I agree to this.
>>
>>14105695
I go to Embry riddle so it's not uncommon to see the Saudi sand niggers rolling around in Lamborghinis, track ready porsches, maseratis, and one kid who literally drives around a gold wrapped c63. It's less of a resentment considering you know that the only reason he has the car is that daddies oil money payed for it just like his tuition so you can more laugh off the fact that he has a car that he can't even drive out the parking lot without stalling
Also speedbumps. Boy lambo didn't intend the huracan to go over speedbumps, but hell if Abdullah isn't gonna try.
>>
>>14108989
>>14114890
my country had the misfortune of taking a bunch of you chinks in as refugees in 1996 and we've been listening to your whining and bitching ever since.
Every chance you get you need to shoehorn into the discussion that taiwank is it's own country and how your special snowflake culture is different. FUCK YOU, you all look and sound the same anyways.
Your island isn't big enough to be it's own province in my country
>>
>>14116739
I'll take taiwan any day over mainlanders
>>
>>14116223
I know who is talking shit about me. I can understand some of it. So what? They're always jealous and ugly uni brow mongoloids. Sour grapes, friendo. I'm not gonna act for a second like I don't scream at them for chinking up the road when I'm driving

People call you an ugly faggot behind your back and you still have the nerve to call them your friends and family, so what's the problem here?

I think you need a maturity check. You're emotionally retarded.
>>
There are plenty of spoiled Chinese kids at uni which tend to stick out. Obviously they will draw attention with their flashy cars. The cars they buy here cost the equivalent of like a BMW in China. On top of that, these kids are wealthy enough to be sent overseas and pay unsubsidized tuition in cash.

Once you get out in the real world you will meet people who make money themselves but still enjoy nice nice cars. Some dude I went to HS with owns a chain of grocery stores, and has several cars including a 911 bought from his money.

Chinese people tend to be better with money than your average American. Whether it is being able to save money, or generate more income by being business minded.
>>
>>14110811
not true 2bh
>>
Let's say my aunt died, I got 20k and via stocks turned it into 50k.
I then proceeded to buy my third car new for 40k.
I am 21, am I obnoxious?
>>
>>14117840
no but people wont know these details
>>
>>14117840
If I want a nicer car then my shitbox but cant afford it, then yes you are obnoxious.
>>
>>14117840
What stocks though, is the question? You could fuck up pretty bad.
>>
>>14117892
Daimler
>>14117869
well shit
>>
>>14117906
Don't listen to them. I'll be doing the same and also dealing on the side. I need the jaguar XE when it gets a manual option with the V6.
>>
>>14106301
For some reason bubble (boba?) tea gives me the shits

It's tasty but my insides do not like it
>>
>>14117840
No but you're an idiot.
>>
>>14117948
Lactose intolerance bruh
>>
File: beta itsuki.jpg (123 KB, 1155x650) Image search: [Google]
beta itsuki.jpg
123 KB, 1155x650
>>14105716
Chinkman here, I prefer my america shitbox, is good to go hard on tooj.
>>
jaleousy mostly.
Just knowing that unless I get a really good idea and turn it into a sucessful startup, ill never be able to afford their lifestyle.
Knowing that these kids have their future guaranteed no matter what they do (or dont)

life isnt fair, and that sucks hard for people on the looser's side
>>
>>14105717
>1.things are better when you don't earn them

When you grow up a bit, you'll realize this isn't true.

The struggle really makes the good shit sweeter.
>>
YOU DUMB FUCKING SHIT, You are asking /o/ this, you're asking people who work on cars all the time.
well for my 2cents.
It irritates me because like previous anons have said,
"it's an accessory"
They probably don't even understand how cars work in the least.
It's broke? oh we'll just throw money at it then. it's not so much jealous from me as it is ignorance.
But I suppose that goes towards all uneducated idiots, rich or not...
>>
>>14108973
Pure chink speak.
>>
>>14119417
jej
>>
>>14106070
>Thankfully they always flunking out of college because all they do back in China is cheat. When they come to America they are trust fund babies who think money can get them anything, including a free degree.
THIS SO MUCH. Almost all of the Chinese people driving M3s, Maseratis, etc. at my university didn't graduate. The ones that did have no clue wtf they're doing and I'm sure will be fired within probation (my school is an engineering school and it's pretty hard to BS your job).
>>
>>14119507
Different from my experience. For example one guy drove an R8, was really good at math, worked hard and got into Harvard Econ Ph.D. But I'm sure there are some who just fuck around, just like how many American kids end up flunking out or quitting.
>>
File: stevecrunk.gif (476 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
stevecrunk.gif
476 KB, 500x380
>go to outlet mall for boxing day shopping
>chinks everywhere
>hold door open for people like normal canadian
>not a single fucking thank you
>they don't speak the language
>are rude as fuck
>they all smoke, spit, litter
AND THESE DUMB FUCKS ALWAYS WALK ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SIDEWALK

mfw we are on an anime imageboard run by chinks
>>
chinese, japanese, dirty knees, look at these, money please

its okay the Chinese government knows their weird Imperialistic/almost commercialism society will crumble within 100 years
>The Stormcloaks rise from under the heel of the empire and attacks the forbidden city instead of Solitude

then all those kids rich ass family will come over the pond fml
>>
>>14115029

t. zhang hubao
>>
Its always jealousy as the source. Every other excuse like they didnt earn it, dont respect it, ect all just comes from jealousy.
>>
>>14119808

>Going shopping on Boxing Day

No wonder you encountered so many garbage people.
>>
>>14120022
yeah no, those are mainlanders, through and through
>>
>>14116757
>>14120028
Fuck off chinks.
>>
File: 1288298323204.jpg (42 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1288298323204.jpg
42 KB, 290x290
>>14120243
>chink
>me
>>
>>14120770
Get those next volumes of Kanojo no Carrera rolling you glorious fuck.
>>
>>14120941
I had chapter 20 done ages ago if you can get someone to typeset
>>
>>14105695
I don't really hate people who are better off than me. I haven't met the kid, he might be cool as hell. Out of the 4 "rich" kids Iv known, only 1 of them was a spoiled piece of shit and he was Indian, not Asian.
>>
>>14120980
Indian is in Asia
>>
>>14120983
>im a pedantic cunt
k
>>
>>14120988
Indians are Asian
They're not East Asian
>>
>>14120983
I'm referencing their nationality not their continent you dumb fuck
>>
>>14120993
Are you daft? Everyone fucking knows that you stupid weeb faggot.
>>
>>14121000
asia is not a nation
>>
>>14116518
>Ford Mustang 5.0
>cool car
>>
>>14121033
India is though dumbshit
>>
>>14121014
I'm just pointing it out, you twat
>>
I'm a car spotter, and the thing that bothers me the most is that. 90% of the time it's either a Muslim or an Asian driving a high performance car.

Oh I see an R8
"nice!"

Some Asian lady with her 18 year old boyfriend driving it.
"Ughh..."

It's not often I see a super car being driven by a caucasian or African American.

Because these refugees come here to beg for money and steal all the money and get the fancy cars all to themselves.

One time I went to Toronto Ontario.

I'm Caucasian, when your there at mall let's say,
Your the odd one out. Because everyone is either Muslim or Asian.

It just bothers me so much...
>>
>>14121038
no need to get angry anon
you're the one saying someone is indian not asian, implying an indian isn't asian.
>>
>>14121047
>It just bothers me so much...
why
>>
>>14121047
Ok Elliott
>>
>>14105695
why would I get upset about chinks?
>>
>>14121047
>Less than 3% of the worlds population are Caucasian females
>extinction soon
nether the less I hate umbrella corporations more than that thought
they will end up destroying everyone's essence and sovereignty
>>
>>14106080
>bragging on 4chan
Slow down there buddy, someone might mistake you for a 12 year old.
>>
>>14121138
>mistake
>>
>>14120980
>2016
>cartography developed literally for centuries and Google even puts a globe with meter precision on the internet for free
>doesn't know where India is

How do you become this stupid? I really want to know. Did your mother drench your cereal with bleach instead of milk and you just ate it like the idiot you clearly are?

It's nearly comical that we live in such an advanced age and people like you come around and prove that the quest against mental retardation is not yet complete.
>>
>>14121148
Yeah bro, and I'm sure in whatever socially retarded world you come form, they call Indians Asians too but here on planet earth Asian is generally reserved for Japanese/Chinese/Korean, Indians are called Indians and Taiwanese/Whatever are called South East Asians.

Why stop there though? If we're going to make blanket statements then Greeks, Italians, Portuegese and Russians are now simply just Europeans and Arabs are Africans. See how fucking stupid you look?
>>
>>14121164
Taiwanese are not south east asian
East Asian - usually refers to han decendants

Indians, Pakis etc are West Asian. They just aren't referrre to as asian usually.
>>
>>14121148
This post exemplifies autism. Well done.
>>
>>14121164
>blanket statements are only allowed when they're the ones i grew up with
guess what? some of us grew up thinking india was part of asia. get over it faggot
>>
>>14121164
Something tells me that you're an american
>>
File: XB_interceptor.jpg (119 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
XB_interceptor.jpg
119 KB, 640x480
>>14105695
I don't know desu. I'm a 5th gen Mexicunt-American, living in Southern California. My first car was a base trim Mercedes C-Class which my family went 50/50 with me on the payments. My friend circle is split almost equally 1/3rd Whitto piggu, 1/3rd Spic, 1/3rd Chink and we all get along well. Slants seem the most bearable and best behaved even though they're annoyingly pretentious sometimes. I seriously think the animosity really just stems from low income people having a chip on their shoulder. My group is very open to outsiders despite having a number of people in the 1%+ income cat.

My group has a few trust fund guys who are sitting on multi million dollar inheritances driving McLarens and S63s but we also have restaraunt workers from Alhambra and East LA in Acuras and Mustangs, yet we all hang out and go get boba/tacos/burgers/sushi etc together. Fear of discrimination and pretensiousness is more dangerous than actual classism and pretentiousness IRL. How you act is all that matters. Carry yourself well and prove that you know about cars and no one will be a dick to you.
>>
>>14121164
>are called
oh I get it now. You haven't graduated high school.
>>
People get a different disposition when they find out i own a 500hp evo

I cant even acknowladge that kind of behavior if im gonna get my 6 car dream garage
>>
>>14121289
When the fuck did you get an Evo?
>>
>>14121289
Nobody cares about your automatic evo you faggot
>>
>>14121219
>lacks the ability to argue like some limp wristed little cunt bitch
>"el autismo"
>>
>>14121289
What'd you do to get an evo to 500hp?
>>
>>14121289
>People get a different disposition when they find out i own a 500hp evo
Now they think you are a raging faggot with a p.o.s Mitsubishi. Instead of a raging faggot with a leased automatic brz. Good job you dickless wonder.
>>
>>14106211
Or it means he just bought a house and car in a different country and even though he has a china drivers license it doesnt transfer over
>>
>>14106272
Fellow Richmondite checking in. Can vouche, these chinks will spend anything just to one up the next guy. Always have to have the latest and greatest. Aberdeen parking lot is horrendous, 90% of cars are 40k +.
>>
>>14121302
>>14121294
a few weeks ago i bought an evo x mr
>>
>>14105695
>spend a lot of time walking/driving around campus
>see and often have to avoid the stupidest shit imaginable
>its always some 20yo chink in a Maserati who shouldn't even be driving a ford escort
>>
File: 1433029230730.gif (1 MB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
1433029230730.gif
1 MB, 300x191
>>14119341

>You have to know how something works to own it

This is the shittiest argument ever, please don't do that, so what's if it's an accessory for them, please tell me how you don't have accessories in your life you take for granted and don't give a shit about how they work.
The only difference between you and them is that they can afford more expensive accessories than you, which brings us back at the original answer, JEALOUSY.
>>
>>14121047

>It just bothers me so much...

I don't know why, but this sounded so sad and pathetic
>>
File: 405622_1269641603683_full.jpg (50 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
405622_1269641603683_full.jpg
50 KB, 704x396
>>14121796
Please tell me again how a computer works. I'm sure you don't have the first fucking clue. You should probably get rid of it, as per your own logic.
>>
>>14121824
>missing the point entirely
>>
>>14121824

either you quoted the wrong post, or you have absolutely zero reading comprehension
>>
>>14121824
Not the same guy but I don't need to learn the A-Z of the computer in order to use it. If something isn't working and I have no idea what is it, I'll givebit to a PC technician. I have a car. Do I need to know how it works? If something goes wrong in it, I'll get it to a auto technician and get it fixed.
>>
>>14105695
The fact that I can't afford it. The second fact is jealousy. There can't be a single human on this earth without jealousy. Also envy. Next question please?
>>
>>14121824

>didn't read past the green text

IQ around 60-80?
>>
The local city college is one of the few in NA that accepts credits from Chinese universities so we get tons of rich Chinese kids.

It doesn't bother me, they're always the first ones to clip a pole with whenever it snows because they think their new M series in lime green makes them driving gods. Holy shit the stereotype exists for a reason.
>>
>>14106322
>modest
>driving a Lamborghini
Pick one
Lambos are obnoxious and gaudy for the sake of being obnoxious and gaudy
>>
File: 6 carbs two dizzys.jpg (315 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6 carbs two dizzys.jpg
315 KB, 1024x768
>>14119341
>people who work on cars all the time
hard to find a mechanic you trust-/-also can be expensive
want to go the extra mile and do the best job without being rushed for time

>>14121796
your right in saying its just what is ordinary to them
but trying to work of a lambo v12 yourself is a bit of a step up from tweaking a single carb and dizzy

>>14121824
>Please tell me again how a computer works
beep beep boop boop throws a few error codes
look them up and fix problems
it just werks
bit like fixing a modern car
>>14121841
>pc technician
>auto technician
its fucked m8 cheaper to buy a new one
>>
>>14105716
tai lopez isn't a chink, and he's owned maseratis, lamborghinis, ferraris, maserghinis, and lamberatis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko
>>
>>14119297
people like you only glorify hard work because you've never had a chance to not work hard.
>>
>>14106255
only retards and crybabies whine about people not deserving something
As cliche as it sounds, you don't know them, or what they've gone through senpai
or maybe their parents are living their dreams through their kids or something
nigga
i'm gay
>>
>>14106255
Deserve got nothing to do with it
>>
File: Garage.jpg (102 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
Garage.jpg
102 KB, 515x515
>>14105703
>>14105933
>>14106097
>>14119297

HATE people like all of you. Literally only the poorest and stupidest people can be tricked or mental gymnastic'd into thinking that slaving huge portions of your life away for some stupid as fuck transient possession is honorable or noble.

Does that make any sense to yo "They dont deserve it" crowd? I hate to break it to you but after you grind your entire life away to attain some posession, once you finally own it, the most sweeping hollow feeling in the world will embrace you, where you put all this time, effort and care into a silly car (or anything for that matter). It will literally strangle your soul to think of all this life emphasis you put on "deserving" and "earning" jewish posessions.

you people "deserve" the empty, covetous, jelous life you lead of anger and contempt for those that have more 'un earned' posessions.
>>
>>14120770
Whatever you slant
Fucking chink
>>
>>14121198
Taiwanese are filp teir shitskins now
>>
>>14122182

t. singapoorean
>>
>>14122107
>only retards and crybabies whine about people not deserving something

This so much. As someone from the United States, it boggles my mind that there are so many covetous and absolutely hate filled people out there, incensed of "earning" and "deserving" possessions, that STILL dont understand the nature of the system around them.

A hallmark of suburban and American Lifestyle as a whole is unequal distribution of wealth. being "hard working" and wealthy are essentially inversely related. Those that break their back manually, or in labor intensive jobs make astronomically less than those who manage hedge fund spreadsheets or fart up their offices from $17 cups of coffee.

possessions are really no different, and to the jealous and covetous, are symbols of their "hard work". The wealthier you get the more and more clear it becomes that all of these "things" are meaningless products of image culture, and not life trophies of achievment.
>>
>>14122167
nice picture of daddy's garage. is that the Subaru he bought you for your 16th birthday.
>>
>>14122207

>thinking manual labor is correlated to hard
>thinking picking strawberries isn't something 4 year old Guatemalans can do.
>find me a rural third wolder that can delta hedge a portfolio and manage theta decay

Fucking pleb
>>
>>14122282
that's fine till you run out of high skill jobs
so many uni grads working a McDonald's and supermarkets
>>
If I had an ability to buy a Huracan or smth like this, I, anyway, would be too shy to show me in this car near professors/classmates/campus/uni.

This people are just another. They live is deiiferent, from very childhood. I want to kill them all.

maybe, it's beacuse i'm russian and i know that all the big money in one persons hands - is the money from pockets of the ones, who's poorer

most of russians dont even spend $600/months on a fodd, while this kids to it a day
>>
>>14122182
So their women are like Asians with sweet round asses? Nice!
>>
File: dontplayyourself.gif (2 MB, 448x432) Image search: [Google]
dontplayyourself.gif
2 MB, 448x432
>>14122251
why do you think thats offensive?

"LOL YOUR FAMILY COULD BUY MINE. LOL YOUR FAMILY IS WORTH MORE THAN MY FAMILY. LOL"

you're just literally telling everyone that you're poor and your parents couldn't afford to buy you nice things, and were suppsoed to think thats a diss to the *other* dude?
>>
>>14124152
lol no, they're very much ethnically chinese
>>
>>14122207
>>14122167

op here. You two speak some serious truth. screenshotted and saved for later use. ty.
>>
>>14122103

I don't work very hard at all though.
>>
>>14105731
I usually try to push em to gun it in my econo shit box, i know im going to lose but love watching and hearing them go
>>
>>14122167

You talk as if you know both viewpoints (ie: Earning thing vs having everything given to you) but you clearly don't.

You will never enjoy the same things on the same level as people that weren't given everything.

The real trap is thinking that you'll somehow be a better/happier person after slaving to buy a bunch of dumb shit.

I'm not even jealous. I just know that you aren't enjoying shit you take for granted as much as someone that had to put a lot of effort into it.

Go for a nice long hike in the cold and have a drink after. I guarantee it will taste a lot better than if you sat around watching movies or playing video games all day.
>>
>>14124255
>Go for a nice long hike in the cold and have a drink after. I guarantee it will taste a lot better than if you sat around watching movies or playing video games all day.

yeah, for the first two or three sips. then its just like any other beer. this is the same thing for cars. yes, its a great feeling buying a car you've saved for a while for. its great, for a week. then its just your car and you enjoy it just as much as you would if it had been a gift.

i dont look at my wedding ring as any less beautiful because my husband bought it instead of me.
>>
Because they have shit taste
>>
>>14124388
this. im sure someone who slaved for the car they own is more cautious with that car, and might appreciate the car a little more than a gift receiver. but a fun car is a fun car, and the notion that a gift receiver wont ENJOY the car as much as a slaver.... well thats just fallacious and wrong. a fun car is a fun car. i wont deny that someone who bought their own car would be more careful with it but they wont have more fun just because they spent their own money.
>>
>>14124407
>and the notion that a gift receiver wont ENJOY the car as much as a slaver.... well thats just fallacious and wrong
its just a coping mechanism for bitter jealous poorfags attempting to justify their shit position in life compared to those they have envied from the cradle
>>
Personally I don't hate rich kids who's parents bought them nice things, I hate the rich kids that have everything handed to them and don't appreciate it and feel entitled and like they're better than everyone else. That attitude I hate. I know there are plenty of rich kids that are nice and friendly but a lot are spoiled little shits that could benefit from a kick in the ass, but I just mind my own business and have fun with my truck.
>>
just got back from a late Xmas with dinner with my second cousins and my older 2nd cousin is on a relationship with a big Banker. he drives a bentley continental GTC and he parks it at the end of the driveway in suburbia. he's very down to earth just highly intelligent. he and others may make $1000 000 a year but they still go out for a beer on date night.
>not all rich people are dicks, just Asians
>>
I don't care about them owning the car, it's that spoiled kids usually have really crappy personalities and they look down on you.

I don't like materialistic people in general. I'm not jealous though, I get the opportunity to drive those kind of cars all the time, they're fast but it's the most underrated expensive cars that are the best. Rolls Royce and Bentley are fun after the first week, lambos and Ferraris are just impractical accessories next to them.
>>
>>14124184
Asian/Chinese sure, but with round asses though?
>anomaly
>>
>>14105695

rich kids are generally weak and tasteless/boring

sure i wish i had the money but if i had to guess i'm happier playing bumper rally cars with my VW A1 crew than i would be revving a lamborghini around
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.