[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motorized Bicycle Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: motoped-3.jpg (369 KB, 575x390) Image search: [Google]
motoped-3.jpg
369 KB, 575x390
Okay, /o/

I'm getting a shitty 66cc engine kit for my bicycle but I want to stick a 125cc engine on it. Would that option be feasible? The 66cc engine comes with everything I need, such as gas tank, throttle, muffler/baffle, etc, but the 125cc is just the engine. Would I be able to use the parts from the smaller one on the bigger engine? Would I have to reinforce my bike frame? Where should I reinforce it?

Pic related. It's called a Motoped. I'd get one but I'm not willing to go over $1750

Thanks in advance
>>
Be a man and get a whizzer, preferably one of the original ones from the 1940's-50's
>>
>125cc on skinny as fuck bike tyres

This should be interesting.
>>
>>14101536
Hoon the fuck out of the 66CC till that bitch grenades and you get your moneys worth.
Then get the 125
>>
>>14103195
This is the best option OP, while you soon it you can save money for if parts don't work too.
>>
>>14104503
*hoon thanks phone
>>
dont

buy an used downhill bike and install an engine in that one

it will be lighter that way
>>
>>14101536

just get a dirtbike
>>
Yeah, everything should work. The throttle body might be a bit restrictive, but fuck it. Also, you're a massive faggot for doing this, and I hope you die on it
>>
>>14104591
suddenly.. COPS!
>>
>>14101536
Why do you want one of these? Why not just buy a scooter?
>>
>>14101536
Get a real motorbike before the frame snaps, you destroy a wheel, or you lose traction doing speeds the vehicle was not designed for.

Most cheapshit bicycles can't handle even slightly harsh regular use, let alone an engine.
And if you've got a fancy upmarket one, you can afford a motorcycle.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.