[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds that this person just stupidly filled their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (21 KB, 518x228) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21 KB, 518x228
What are the odds that this person just stupidly filled their brand new diesel truck up with gasoline? I'm pretty sure sugar can't fuck up an engine bad enough to total it, but gasoline in a diesel engine can.
>>
>>14101520
>Nissan Frontier
>diesel
No
>>
>>14101520
lol that normie rage

/devilish/
>>
>>14101520
Sugar in fuel will fuck up your fuel filter but that's about it.
>>
>>14101609
>he wouldn't get mad if someone fucked with his his car

I think we know who the true normie here is
>>
>>14101520
granulated sugar wont do much simple syrup or corn syrup will destroy an engine in short order
>>
Simple autopsy of the fuel filter will tell you.
>>
>>14101520
off topic, but a guy i know just fucked his car by filling the ad-blue DEF tank with diesel. true story, they signed an agreement to drive the car for 1500 miles then have the OEM recover the car for testing because it's the first time they've ever heard of it happening and are not sure what the effects will be.
>>
>>14102190
wait, how would that fuck anything up? wouldnt it just be injecting fuel into the exhaust? why doesnt it make hektik exhaust pops and flame?
>>
File: 20151208_190208.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151208_190208.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
This seems like a good place to share this story.

>heading to Sam's club in my rustbucket red Ram (of teeny in bikini notoriety here on /o/)
>fucking holiday shoppers where do they all come from?
>sweet parking spot right next to the cart corral, directly in front of the doors
>OIC some other brotruck is parked over the line on the other side
>Whatever I ain't skeered
>Try to park right up against his drivers side to teach him a lesson
>Our mirrors are at the same height
>My '99 mirror beats his '11 mirror
>See it flip back
>Whoops. I'll flip it back before I go inside
>Hmm looks like it ended up against my cab
>Oh well I'll probably be out of here before this dude anyway
>Buy my juice milk and cheese
>Come out to people standing all around my truck including store manager
>Some 5'11" ragetard
>You hit my truck Man
>Yeah you were parked pretty close. Looks like our mirrors brushed
>Doesn't matter, Man. You hit me
>Okay well I'll be happy to exchange insurance info with you no problem
>No man. Cops are on their way
>Seriously? Okay Bro
>Have to fill out form for Sam's
>Have to wait 20 minutes for cop to get there
>You know you guys could have just exchanged insurance information
>I tried to tell him that officer
>Are you fucking with me, Man? You don't know what you're fucking with I'll fuck you up!
>Uh officer, I believe this man is threatening me
>Do you have $40,000 to pay for my truck, Man? I just bought this truck!
>Well I believe I'm insured for $250,000. Do you think I did $40,000 worth of damage to your mirror?
>Red face, no longer making sense with rage
>Cop proceeds to tell him not to waste police time and that the only reason he responds to these calls is because his chief wants him to
>Apologizes to me (manager apologized to me too)
>Has Bro back his truck up one foot and pop his mirror back into position
>Still has to fill out accident report, I am happy to concede fault for bending his mirror back

Pic related ~$40,000 damage
>>
>>14102190
Wait aren't the fill inlet(whatever its called,fuck you) tiny for the def tanks,way to tiny to fit a diesel pump thing(again,fuck you)?
Drive a semi,the def nozzle(that's the word,still fuck you) is about the size of my thumb,diesel is much larger.
FOR HOW?
>>
>>14102522
Sounds like such a pain in the ass.
Nice close park tho,bro.
>>
>>14102522
Brotrucks park like that all the time around here.
Its all High Schoolers who drive their daddies truck and spend the money they earn at their part time jobs on buying dumb shit like 50" Rigid lightbars.
I asked one of them WHY one time, told me his dad uses the truck to tow their camper 3-4 times a year and they get to drive it because otherwise the truck would just sit there. His buddies agreed with him.
Theres a brotruck minimeet at the Jack in the Box every Friday night.

Then theres the adult brotruckers who have "C" or "CUMMINS" or "CALI DIESELS" slapped in giant decals and floor it everywhere.
The high schoolers are better drivers and less of a hazard than these guys.

>tfw id still like to own a brotruck for atleast a year for shit and giggles
>>
>>14101617
I wouldn't post about it on Facebook that's for damn sure
>>
File: 20151208_190226.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151208_190226.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>14102578
Thanks have a better pic of the closeness. I took lots of pics on the of chance he actually did end up making a claim against my insurance (he didn't)

>>14102601
Yeah my truck was just as tall with more clearance (from lift not just from a high roof) and I don't give a fuck about minor damage to it. Cop asked me if I wanted him to now any damage to mine since there was a rub mark on my paint and I laughed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.