[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled (2).png (733 KB, 1349x805) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
733 KB, 1349x805
http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/23/has-top-gear-found-new-co-hosts-for-chris-evans-in-chris-harris-and-sabine-schmitz-5582514/

Should Chris do it? Can he do his own thing as well or will e all have to stop our patreon funds?
>>
>>14099637
>Has Top Gear found new co-hosts for Chris Evans in Chris Harris and Sabine Schmitz?
no
>>
>>14099637
he has not posted a video since month or so, maybe
>>
>>14099637
Would watch it for sure. Wouldn't be the same show as before obviously but I think it could be its own thing quite successfully
>>
>>14099637
I want regular car reviews to host top gear
i wont give a shit about that show until then
>>
Sabine vs Harris. So much yes.What is Evans going to do in driving challenges though? Even captain slow didn't have a skill deficit as large as the one created by this trio.
>>14099877
I want you to trip up so I can filter all future posts
>>
>>14099637
If that's true that's awesome. I was always saying that if they were gonna have a female host they should get Sabine instead of whoever it was they said they were gonna have before. She is fast, funny, and even pretty qt for her age. Chris Harris is cool too.

>>14099877
You should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>14099877
please die
>>
>>14099939
Would go under 10 minutes on her "ring" if ya get my drift...
>>
>>14099877
remove yourself from this board, or better yet, the world
>>
>>14099637
But if Harris goes to top gear, what happens to Neill? :'(
>>
>>14099939
sabine looks like schumi with long hair
>>
>>14099637
Even though i realy like chris evans (who is basically a discount bald hammond) I dont think Chris Evans or the other bloke has enough charisma and comradery with the other two to sucessfully reboot the show.

It will probably go back to what it used to be before clarkson rebooted it back in 2000's

>A automotive review and journalistic show
They better not even try and do the old style adventure specials because they will play it too safe and they will SUCK
>>
>>14099905
>>14099939
>>14099944
>>14099952

oh shut up
the only thing i know about top gear is bakuon
you guys are so uptight and annoying
i actually find rcr entertaining and interesting, i think he'd do a great job
>>
le rich daddys girl race car driver who keeps getting amazing opportunities despite never winning anything

i hate this meme
>>
>>14101675
1/10
>>
>>14101686
it should have been you!
>>
>>14101690
not trolling sorry
just kinda confused
>>
>>14101746
>>14101675
>>14099877
i want reddit to leave
>>
I like Chris Harris. But I think he's too serious to be a comedian. That won't work for Top Gear.
>>
>>14103901
Stop dragging reddit into your 4chan angst.
>>
>>14103913
he's too much like a kids tv presenter
>>
>>14099637
>chris harris as a top gear host

if only
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.