[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to pair keyless entry remote to Honda CR-V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: s-l1600.jpg (246 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
246 KB, 1500x1500
hey /o/

I bought these replacement remotes
>http://www.ebay.com/itm/351290528175?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
and I am trying to pair them to my CR-V EX but I am failing...

I follow those instructions
>http://www.ehow.com/how_7238959_program-entry-1999-honda-crv.html
but nothing happens when I press the lock button.

Is there something I overlooked? Aren't all models equipped to work with a keyless entry remote?

I wanted to give them as a gift to my gf because she always complains that she doesn't have keyless entry for her car so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
>>
up!
>>
Id help you but since you green texted your links I cant. Sorry.
>>
You probably didnt need to whole remote. Switch out the rubber interior pieces.
>>
>>14099503
need the*
>>
>>14099503
>>14099507

what?
>>
>>14099509
open the fucking remote and switch out the rubber piece.
>>
>>14099518
and how is that going to help me? I didn't have any keyless entry remotes before. I just had a key to open the car manually,
>>
>>14099527
Get the part number off your receiver and fuck you if you ask where is it. Google it. There were multiple remotes/receivers used in those days.
>>
>>14099582
you know what, I don't need your help and your insults.
I'm asking a question if you don't want to help you don't have to answer.

It's not because you are on an anonymous place that you have to be a dick you entitled prick.
>>
>>14099616

what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch? i'll have you know i graduated top in my class at senpaii desu university and i could easily kill you with this move i learned on naruto last week
>>
>>14099620
looks like you failed at English 1 then.
I said fuck off.
>>
>>14099616
you should have researched this before you bought the remotes and jumped feet first into this. 3 minutes on google told me that there were multiple remotes and recievers used between 1997-2001 and that the remote part number you need is on the fucking receiver located in the vehicle. People like you make this world difficult to live in so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>14099628
then you are an amazing human being.
I'm sure you'll get a good raise for this.
>>
>>14099639
you are welcome by the way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.