[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prime example of why elderly people should retake their driv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-10-58-56.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-10-58-56.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
Prime example of why elderly people should retake their driving tests at least once every three years.

https://youtu.be/nJ0S_NJxVK0

Skip to 2:30
>>
>whines about old people
>video starts with a teen bike cunt doing wheelies on public roads
>>
>>14099317
>public roads
>>
File: faggot.jpg (166 KB, 1280x677) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
166 KB, 1280x677
>>14099320
Okay, so that's his driveway?
>>
>>14099336
>shrek'd

Also, video maker is obviously a swagfag retard.
>subie moto
>>
>>14099301
>Calls 911 to report the old guy
>Police on way
>Proceeds to do a wheelie as he rides away

Organ donors are retarded
>>
File: 1344769836125.jpg (10 KB, 308x352) Image search: [Google]
1344769836125.jpg
10 KB, 308x352
>hits curb hard enough to bust his oil pan or something
>doesnt even fucking notice
kill me before i get like this
>>
>>14099301
If he smashed his oil pan then the car is dead and essentially worthless. Let him go.

Also the biker guy is retarded. Cutting across traffic, hopping over curves, being a general fuckass. Any normal person would have just said whatever he is an old man and left him alone.
>>
Omg that old guy didn't know what he was doing. Did he just get his license. Who does that.

I would have taken his keys and called 911. At least his car would be repairable. Now he has no car to sell for extra retirement bucks.

What was his problem. And the biker could've explained everything better. Not just yell your oil. Your oil. What about it Fucka.
>>
>>14099430
>I would have taken his keys
Then he would have been justified to shoot you in the head. You don't take people's shit, even if you're trying to "help".
>>
>>14099438
He has memory problems. Was the car even his? He could have stolen it. He was lost too who goes in that parking lot it isn't like he's working there.

And why does that parking lot even have those burms. Old guy should sue the parking lot.

That guy should've called the cops a lot sooner.
>>
That poor old man being harassed by some motorbike douchebag doing wheelies on a public road
I hope he's alright
>>
>>14099438
>Then he would have been justified to shoot you in the head.
That guy is obviously a danger to himself and others. Most importantly others. He can shoot, but he'd get his old ass fucked in prison.
>>
>All these butt mad no bikes who think wheelies on a 250lb bike is as dangerous as the senile old fuck behind the wheel of 3000+ lb car

Guy did a bad job of stopping him tho.
>>
>>14099516
I hope you don't drink
My grandpa needs a new liver pretty soon
>>
>>14099516

no dude
it is dangerous as fuck
you dont fucking do that
>>
>>14099456
>He has memory problems. Was the car even his? He could have stolen it
Call the police and let them deal with it.

>That guy is obviously a danger to himself and others. Most importantly others.
Call the police and let them deal with it.

What you're suggesting is vigilantism.
>>
>open video
>bikefag
>close video
>>
>>14099516
>tries to make an argument for the biker
>starts with the word "butt mad no bikers"
Totally not biased.
>>
>>14099566
This is 4chan

How do you know I'm not a sucking seagull making these posts ? I'll fucking shit in your food
>>
subie moto is pretty retarded tbbh

>riding a dirt bike on the sidewalk like white trash scum
>speeding and willying constantly on public roads
>wearing no gear while riding on the road

at the least the video where he makes a poorly thought out attempt to escape the police is pretty kek worthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er4V2KyBFpc
>>
>>14099578
>Sucking seagull

Sucking what?
>>
>>14099301
Prime example why anyone who does youtube videos of themselves doing wheelies on public street, including rap music at the start and narrating by talking shit all the time should be shot in the face every 3 seconds.

>Keep our roads safe
>>
>>14099301
That video makes me upset because that's essentially what is going on with my grandmother right now.

She started becoming more and more confused, acting like a toddler rather than herself, falling a lot. 3 days ago she ran over a median, busted her oil pan, and started driving away at full speed. She ended up driving in the wrong lane, and rear-ended a police officer trying to stop her.

Found out she had brain tumors, and that she has maybe a week or less of life in her.

I feel bad for that old guy.
>>
>>14099745
Yea which is why his family needs to know about this incident so they can pull his drivers license. His cars no good so sell that for a hundred bucks.
>>
My parents own a 2001 Chrysler Voyager since new. Did my first oil change with it. Only used a quart oil instead of the 5 quart jug. Drove it around the neighborhood and came back wondering why the oil light would come off. The van is still running like a champ today.
>>
Honestly, despite the bike guy being an asshole, I still think he's less dangerous than that old dude.
>>
>>14099301
Dude needs to care less. Car is a shitbox who cares if it blows up. Tell the old guy once to be nice but that's all that's necessary. If he ain't gonna listen he ain't gonna listen.
>>
>>14099983
I own an '02 Caravan (3.3) and owned a '99 Voyager before that. The engines in those damn things are unkillable- the Voyager was past 320k and still running like goddamn new when I eventually had to take it off the road due to rust. The '02 is just reaching 200k and going strong as well.

For all the shit they get for having glass transmissions, the engines themselves are workhorses- and they have to be, given how many vans are used by auto-illiterate soccer moms to carry around Johnny and the sportsball team without an oil change in years.
>>
>>14099301
>nigger rap
>faggets doing stands
>faggets being faggets on public roads

srsly, fuck these cunts. they cant complain about some old man
>>
>>14099523
Your grandpa can kick the bucket for all I care.
>>
>>14100132
>they like music I don't like
Every time.
>>
>>14100145
Damn, any edgier and you can pass as the new Pagani concept.
>>
>>14100163
Nigga you're just as edgy as he is.
>>
>>14100101
Yeah their engines have always been bulletproof. Not very efficient, not very powerful but they kept going. Until the New World engines came out.
>>
>>14100149
>liking nigger music
>>
>>14100179
Not very efficient for sure, but they're more powerful than you'd expect- a fourth gen with the 3.3 gets up and goes way easier than you'd expect a 4200+ pound minivan to, and I've discovered myself it's dangerously easy to look down and find yourself doing 80+ on the highway because the windshield and side windows are so big and you're sitting so high up you completely lose all sense of speed.

Of course, that's with the van mostly empty aside from the essentials (spare tire, jack, tools, etc) and with an engine that sees regular maintenance. I'd imagine it's sluggish as fuck once you get your typical nuclear family and their bags all piled in.

Don't know anything about the newest Euro-styled vans myself other than they're big enough and square enough to be a fullsize van and have that weird dash knob shifter instead of the nice column shift.
>>
>>14100205
Our vans were the last ones to be lightweight for a minivan. When it was redesigned in the late 2000's it's so heavy that the pentastar v6 is the only engine now. My parents have the 2.4. They rented a 2014 when visiting me and they are so bloated now, 300HP and a 6 speed couldn't make it feel fast.
>>
>>14099301
Kill yourself, bike cancer. Get fucked.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.