[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: goodnightsweetprince.jpg (50 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
goodnightsweetprince.jpg
50 KB, 1024x768
What went wrong?
>>
They stopped making every car decent build quality, so they got a shitty reputation
>>
they let gaijin ruin the company
>>
Their good cars have awful fan bases, and the rest of their cars are ugly and shitty.
>>
Making shit like the juke
>>
>>14099086

LITERALLY NOTHING
I LOVE YOU NII SSAN
I LOVE YOU NII SSAN!!!!!!!
>>
Fans that are literally Asian niggers
>>
>>14099086

Where I'm from, Nissan is the official car of the African Immigrant.

I have yet to hear a Nissan without some sort of engine knock/tick or exhaust leak. I almost have a heart attack every time a Nissan pulls up beside me because I think my engine is about to die, but nope it's just a new Nissan beside me, phew.

They're plastic, oil burning pieces of shit. I'll never own a Modern Nissan, they go on my shitlist.
>>
They went from having multiple performance cars to multiple crossovers
>>
>>14100133
>>14100122

its because they realised poorfags like you do not deserve or need sports cars
they saw what happened to the lady z and 240sx
they're fucking done with you poor pieces of shit, you can get literal shit for all they care
the rich people who work hard will appreciate their good cars and you people can burn in hell with their rejects
>>
>>14100150
I'm not him or sure what you're on about but the 370z is still a great, reasonably affordable sports car.
inb4hurrdurrpigfat
>>
3 full size sedans in their line up
>>
>what went wrong?

i want to say "renault" but to be honest nissan was already deep in the shit by then. although since the takeover theyre in another league of bland silver shit
>>
>>14100158
poorfags like you would think that huh
again, thats why nissan continues to do this
they get away with it because they know you idiots dont know any better, then they use the profits to make their cars for true enthusiasts even better and just leave you with shit
>>
File: Armadillidium_vulgare_001.jpg (420 KB, 2192x1644) Image search: [Google]
Armadillidium_vulgare_001.jpg
420 KB, 2192x1644
>2016 nissan maxima
>>
>>14100150
I was 10 in Nissan's prime, of course I couldn't buy a car.
>>
>wife wants new car
>wants hatchback/small SUV
>likes Nissan Versa
>PLEASE NO
>try to get her into a Focus ST
>"too sporty"
>tell her she's going to regret the Versa
>no, she really wants it
>gets it
>5 months later and she hates it
>youdontsay.gif

When will women learn? This car is an absolute pile of shit.
>>
Most people with the money to buy a GT-R are turned off by the fandom that surrounds the car.
>>
File: 2ch_nissan_recent_styling.jpg (30 KB, 536x228) Image search: [Google]
2ch_nissan_recent_styling.jpg
30 KB, 536x228
>>14099086
>>
File: 00.jpg (96 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
96 KB, 690x690
this
>>
Nothing? lol
>>
>>14103148
whats the significance of renault and nissan?
>>
They moved from God-Tier i6 to pleb-teir V6
>>
Renault fucked them up for sure, keep believing all you want
>>
>>14100219
wait the versa note?
>>
My mom's 2009 Rogue has had the CVT fail 4 times so far.

She's also had multiple electric/wiring failures, and the rear brake lights are constantly going out.
>>
>>14103447
Oh shit I meant to say "everything", typo, sorry
>>
>>14103148
and toyota btfo'd them
>>14103474
all their cars in europe and asia outside of japan are co-developed with renault or just rebadged renaults
>>
>>14099086
My mate works in the nissan warehouse and they are just cheaping out wherever they can due to a waning popularity.

The new navara was recalled because of the child restrains being made of nylon not steel.

all the cars with the transmission issues were going to be fixed but they shipped the replacements incorrectly and they were all destroyed and rusty when they opened the pallets in the warehouse.

The warehouse he works in and all of the parts etc are all but outsourced too.

Nissan are in the shitter big time.
>>
File: zokq1mxocg1c2f0tkhon[1].jpg (23 KB, 450x326) Image search: [Google]
zokq1mxocg1c2f0tkhon[1].jpg
23 KB, 450x326
king carlos
>>
The era of platform bodies are over. Nissan has made the ultimate 6 cylinder engine (vr38dett) and decided to stick with that.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.