[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus fucking christ o. You literally can not make this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 015.jpg (15 KB, 291x450) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
15 KB, 291x450
Jesus fucking christ o. You literally can not make this shit up.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/5333988360.html
>1500
>women
>>
>nd because I don't know anything about used car sales I did not get a title, just a bill of sale. So you will need a title bond through your insurance company. I checked out the VIN and it is not stolen or salvaged. Otherwise, she's great for parts and whatnot if you wish. I've taken care of her, replaced the radiator and all the hoses about 9 months ago. She's been a really dependable little thing and has been my daily driver for over a year.

JUST
U
S
T
>>
Wouldn't be the end of the world for someone looking for a track only car. Trading a motorcycle for a Miata, not getting the title. Just one fuck up after the other.
>>
>>14097941
I am tempted to buy it from her just so there is one less empty female owner of this vehicle
>>
>>14097910
>he saw the feminine pronoun used so much he thought a woman was involved
>>
>>14097974
>implying I didn't contact the seller

She's a disgrace
>>
>>14097983
You should definitely try and hit that.
>>
>>14098033
I'll tell her to take off the tag while I hop out and leave it in neutral
>>
sounds like a nice well spoken girl.
literally nothing wrong with this ad.
>>
How did she register it withno title?
>>
>>14097910
Fuck you OP and your fucking autism. I can't believe I read that ad for nothing.
>>
>>14098062
Having no title is like having no insurance you ass
>>
>>14098085
So don't buy it
>>
>>14098085
Why would you need to insure a parts car?
>>
>>14098100
>>14098085
These people browse /o/ holy lel
>>
>>14098078
She didn't.
>>
>>14098108
...and, why would you need or even want to insure a parts car? Why not just throw that money in garbage?
>>
>>14098085
Nah, having no title is like having no car, you ass. You can't register a car with no title which means you can't drive it because you can't get fucking plates.

hurrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>14098394
You still have the car, it just can't drove on public roads
>>
>>14098403
Yeah bro, lemme know how that goes for you
>>
>>14098482
>Needing to drive a parts car on public roads
>>
>>14098540
That car OP posted is clearly not a parts car. A functional driving car is not a "parts car".
>>
>>14098548
You can't drive it on public roads ever again. You can make it a track car, farm vehicle, or use it for parts.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.