[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pros and Cons C6 Corvette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lolskyline.jpg (88 KB, 640x443) Image search: [Google]
lolskyline.jpg
88 KB, 640x443
>>
>>14097607
>cons
It's a GM product
>pros
None
>>
>>14097607
Ugly, get a C4 instead
>>
>>14097634
>Implying the C4 isn't hands down the ugliest vette ever made.

wew lad
>>
>>14097634
this desu senpai

Though I would recommend never buying ANY GM product

Except for the Metro, but that's technically a Suzuki so it's ok
>>
>pros
it's a corvette
power on the cheap
what more do you want?

>cons
it's not a c5 so no flippy headlights
everyone will think you're having a midlife crisis
>>
>>14097630
>>cons
>It's a GM product

Except the vette has always been GM's highest standard so stringently that it stifled internal innovation and likely contributed to their bankruptcy. Last time a vette was bad enough to be comparable in quality to the rest of their domestic shite was in the late 70's.

Unless you're just being a memester.
>>
>>14097648
was previously thinking of getting the C5 z06 but seems a bit outdated. The C6 has the same/more power than C5 Z06 plus looks more up to date
>>
>>14097607
good amount of online resources and aftermarket
fundamentally sound layout
cheap parts
it's a corvette

ugly in and out
shitty engine note
cheap parts
it's a corvette
>>
File: 1437526339895.jpg (47 KB, 471x359) Image search: [Google]
1437526339895.jpg
47 KB, 471x359
>>14097666
>The Vette is their highest quality
Tell that to the C7

Though I'm jealous of that long sixth gear
>>
>>14097688
c5s are cheaper, and do you want fucking flippy headlights or not you shit

the answer is yes and you know it
>>
>>14097688
C6 is on par with c5z performance wise apparently. Take your pick. Only problem is a regular c6 has a good chance of being an auto trans car.
>>14097698
It actually has a 7th gear. That's the long one.
>>
>>14097704
also c5 means LS1 and all the aftermarket that comes with it
>>
>>14097634
C4 is ugliest corvette by a long shot.
>>
>>14097707
Yea, that. I have to figure out how to get a RWD car and engineer the C7 transmission to work with it
>>
>>14097698
C7 isn't a bad street car, like the rest of GM's stuff. Who cares if it lost to a GT-R, that doesn't make the entire Corvette platform irrelevant.
>>
>>14097741
There's always a faster car, I like laughing at it because of the ded
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.