[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /o/, starting a vinyl sticker cutting business soon and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: filename.jpg (170 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
170 KB, 1600x1200
Sup /o/, starting a vinyl sticker cutting business soon and I'm looking for help on a name for it. I'm going to be offering a discount to everyone on /o/ if you're interested in that sort of thing. So, anyone have any suggestions?

inb4 "fuk off stickerfag" "how about shitratniggerstickers . com?"
>>
stuckered
>>
>>14097439
>Inb4 ban
>>
>>14097453
I'm ready mods. Let's do this.
>>
>>14097439
>vinyl sticker cutting business
Not profitable. If you have an original design, it will be copied. If you make copies of something, someone will undercut you.
>>
>>14097459
I have a few local car clubs I've made stickers for in the past as well as window decals for businesses around where I live. Just looking to get more involved and start a website. It's all about marketing.
>>
you know where you can stick it
>>
>>14097467
>It's all about marketing.
No it's not, it's about price. If you can't compete on price, you will not grow outside small local/niche stuff.

I did the exact same thing already. It's not profitable enough to be worth the time because there are already so many low cost suppliers out there. Keep doing it for local guys and leave it at that.
>>
File: wcca0wzxkbnmstnckkxq.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wcca0wzxkbnmstnckkxq.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>14097473
No, tell me where I can stick it
>>
>>14097484
Sorry it didn't work out for you. Seems like you didn't have the drive to compete.
>>
>>14097485
In your urethra probably.
>>
>>14097495
Eh, I'd try it.
>>
>>14097439
Sticurse.
Slap Happy.
Semi-Vinylist.
Carlligraphy.

Honestly that's like my best shit.
>>
File: 1439696648466.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1439696648466.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
>>14097439
Vynl countdown
>>
>>14097467
OP some people were saying you should stay local. Obviously you aren't going to make lots of money from this and your shouldn't expect to do so. But I think doing your local stuff and marketing to us on /o/ is pretty decent. I don't see how you could make an actual company bit just on here would still be pretty good.
>>
>>14097503
I fuck with puns bro, I like it!
>>
>>14097492
It has nothing to do with drive, you're not listening to me. It's not profitable. Stickers are a piss-poor way of trying to make money. The margins are razor thin, so the moment you move to a bigger pond, it stops being worth your time. Niche and local stuff you can charge more for because no one else is doing it, but on the internet there's an entire world that will undercut you. Your time is worth more than what you're going to spend weeding stickers.
>>
>>14097500
It feels good man.
>>14097506
Fucking kek m8.
>>
>>14097510
This is by no means to make huge amounts of money, its cutting stickers lol. That wont happen. But it's something to make SOME money while going to school. I also enjoy doing it, so I figured it would work out well.
>>
>>14097506
yo anyone know what mod that is??
>>
>>14097518
Makes sense. Honestly I would not try and start am internet business though. I would make a website so an/o/ns can buy. See
>>14097513
Post, it makes a good deal of sense. But I mean it's not a big deal, it's just a little hobby that could get you a little money.
>>
>>14097467
>it's all about marketing
In a lot of ways that's true. CarDrugs is a great example. They can't really compete on price point (although lately they've been better), but they've got a great product and it serves as its own marketing. All things good or bad start with the product. Figure out what makes your shit special and if it's repeatable and sustainable.
>>
>>14097511
>I like it!
In that case then my personal favorite is Semi-Vinylist. It's on-the-nose enough that the average pleb understands both the pun and what you do.
>>
>>14097536
Their hand layered vinyl is really nice. I think the prices for those are pretty reasonable. The single color die cuts are pretty overpriced though.
>>
>>14097558
Added to my notepad of potential names, thank you.
>>
>>14097575
I'll be expecting my exclusive 1/1 slap in the mail next week desu senpai. I like glitter and animu girls ; )
>>
>>14097588
I'll send you some stickers if I go with that, for sure.
>>
>>14097616
Cool, glad to help either way though. I just like coming up with puns desu.
>>
RIPJIMMY
>>
STUCK ON JEW
>>
>>14097439
>shitratniggerstickers . com
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.