[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tesla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Tesla-S-Model-X[1].jpg (33 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
Tesla-S-Model-X[1].jpg
33 KB, 480x361
The first car on Mars will be a Tesla.
>>
>no oxygen on mars
>cant power a car

lol OP is a dumbass
>>
>implying you can gas up on mars
>>
>>14093653
>hear you need oxygen to drive on mars now eh?
>>
>>14093644
Do none of the self driving vehicles already up there count?

>>14093644
>>
>>14093644
Is that a third row? How are you supposed to fit in there?
>>
>>14093859
no

>>14093873
just like you do in a suburban or tahoe. Except the falcon wing doors allow you to be more upright when entering or exiting.
>>
File: image.png (804 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
804 KB, 1136x640
>>14093653
>>
>>14093936
But it's got a slanted rear window and isn't nearly as long as the barges you've mentioned. It's like cramming a third row into a rollover'd Ford Explorer.
>>
>>14093970
Okay, correction. The Ford Explorer does have a third row nowadays, but you can see in the OP pic that there's absolutely no space to speak of between the second and third row.

And what's the third row good for anyway? When you travel with more than five occupants there's no room for luggage anymore, and the Model X can't have a roof box due to its door design.
>>
>>14093989
second trunk under the hood.
>>
>>14093680
>humans without a spacesuit

lol Mars atmosphere OBVIOUSLY has oxygen
>>
filmed by stanley kubrick.
>>
>>14093989
actually if you look at more pics, the third row is pretty roomy, and of course it can fold flat for more cargo space.

also the front trunk is always a thing for even more cargo space.

all teslas are just super roomy because of the battery tray design
>>
>>14094539
I get it.
>>
>>14093653
You need oxygen for combustion but don't need that for an electric engine.
>>
To late, there has/is already a car on Mars. It's called Curiosity. I think it has 6 wheels. Google it if you care.
>>
Will the rocket to Mars be turbocharged?
>>
>>14093644
How will the batteries spontaneously combust in that atmosphere?
>>
>>14098174
They will bring their own oxygen supply.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.