[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a crash a month ago >3 am, crossing an intersection,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: many niggers.jpg (275 KB, 998x1000) Image search: [Google]
many niggers.jpg
275 KB, 998x1000
>have a crash a month ago
>3 am, crossing an intersection, green lights for me
>traffic runs the red
>check both ways before crossing (still in green), accelerate
>in the middle of the intersection a car comes out of nowhere and I barely manage to brake in order to not get even more fucked up
>it was a girl that crashed into me
>blahblahblah everyone was crossing im so sorry blahblah
>report the accident to my insurance company
>this bitch comes out of nowhere today telling me that my report harms her because the insurance won't cover her repair costs (I stated that she ran the red) blahblahblah
>repair costs are 1.5K dollars for her
>mfw

Should i be worried?
Am I in trouble?
>>
>>14093501
Why would you be in trouble? Was there a police report?
>>
Is this even serious? She hit you, fuck her.
>>
>>14093501
So she's bitching about repair costs to her car when she was at fault? Why should you be worried?

See this is why I've been contemplating getting a dash cam.

Tell her that if she wants insurance to cover her repairs that she shouldn't run red lights.
>>
Who gives a fuck if the report harms her or if she can pay for her shit? Fuck her. She done wrong and she knows it. Bitch can ride a bike.
>>
>>14093501
Let me get this straight:

She ran a red.
She hit you.
You report the accident.
You tell them she ran the red and hit you.
She tells you her insurance won't cover her repair costs because she ran a god damn red light and crashed into you.

Why would you be in trouble? She can't pay for the accident she caused? That's not on you.
>>
>>14093501
Nope, you're fine.

If the bitch comes back with a lawsuit, lawyer up and get copies of as any document relating to the crash as possible.
>>
>>14093535

That's my concern. You never know what people might do. What's worse, I live in a third world country where everyone is a fucking cunt capable of doing anything.

I might have gone a lil bit over the speed limit but I crossed under a green and I had the right of way anyways.
>>
>>14093703
You didn't go above the speed limit until someone proves it to the court.
>>
>>14093703
THAT'S why your English sounded a little off! What country?
>>
>>14093703
Needless to say, NEVER even mention the speed limit, if you were to get sued.
>>
File: 1439110502930.jpg (25 KB, 460x340) Image search: [Google]
1439110502930.jpg
25 KB, 460x340
Not your problem br/o/, she dun goof'd and for her consequences will never be the same.
>factual report harmed her
>should have filed a police report to double harm her
Seriously, fuck people like this
>everybody else was doing it
who the hell runs a red on purpose?
>>
>>14093501

No.

She should be worried. Sounds like she didn't intend to tell her insurance that she was in an accident.
>>
File: 21614371.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
21614371.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>>14093501

I hit a car by just having the plate scratch some paint because they did some dead stop last second braking. However the best part was the dude who I bump his shit claimed that damages were over $1k. So I filled a report saying my car had no damage, and sure enough nothing happened.

Don't let shitbags get to you especially when it is obviously not your fault.
>>
File: bitintheface.jpg (55 KB, 450x322) Image search: [Google]
bitintheface.jpg
55 KB, 450x322
>Not asking for a BJ

C'mon OP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.