[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it so hard to find people into cars that aren't shitheads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: eeee.jpg (386 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
eeee.jpg
386 KB, 1200x1600
why is it so hard to find people into cars that aren't shitheads?
>>
File: 04072012387.jpg (160 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
04072012387.jpg
160 KB, 1024x768
Your dash is very similar to my first car. Next evolution, I believe. Since you're implying you're an enthusiast, I'm going to optimistically guess it's an '89 Spirit.
>>
>>14091055
>asking a board of shitheads

I'm only here because

>lel outside interaction
>>
Because cars are the most accessible and encountered cool things in most peoples boring lives.
>>
>>14091055

Why even associate with car people?

They're insufferable.

Just be alone and enjoy life.
>>
>>14091055
Don't ask that here because the shitheads you talk about are 90% of this board. But I'm gonna tell you that in every car group there is always a shithead. In every garage there is that mechanic that is a shithead. You can't escape them
>>
>>14091055
It isn't. Stop whining.
>>
>>14091098
im not asking for a group devoid of shitheads
but just some nice chill people who we can all improve our skills and cars together
but everyone into cars seems to be some FnF fanatic who wants to rice out their car or just act like a complete dick to people
>>
>>14091102
It's because the sport is competitive. "My car's better than your car". Team spirit is limited.
>>
>>14091055
It isn't, you're just part of the problem.
>>
>>14091102
Find a forum that fits your car culture. You will find like minded people there because it caters to a certain taste. You might find in a forum someone in that lives close to you that share the same taste.
>>
>>14091099
>>14091110
Saying it isn't means you're too stupid to realize you're a shit head
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.