[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /o/, I'm 22 and buying my first car for commuting. Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: SHY4067_1.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SHY4067_1.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
hi /o/, I'm 22 and buying my first car for commuting. Any reason why the i30 isn't a good choice?
>>
>>14090002
Get a corolla.
>>
If all you need is a machine to get you from A to B, then no reason why not.

It's OK, good equipment level and nowadays the Koreans are bolting their cars together properly.

If you've not got kids or a lot of stuff to carry, why not go for the cheaper i10? Only £8K brand new (Not sure where you are or what they cost there).
>>
>>14090013
I sat in a Corolla and it wasn't for me.
>>
>>14090031
What more do you need? What did you not like about it, let us discuss this like men.
>>
>>14090035
There was nothing really wrong with it. I just personally didn't like the interior design.

>>14090029
I wanted something slightly more spacious as my partner and I both like to take the occasional ride trip.
>>
>>14090054
>There was nothing really wrong with it.
So you admit that you should consider getting one then?
What about the interior didn't you like? It has the best interior in it's class. Maybe something is wrong with your tastes?
>>
Road trip I meant*
>>
>>14090059
100% subjective
>>
>>14090059

m8, he don't want a Corolla.
>>
>>14090094
How do you know? How does he know, he never gave it a fair chance. That's being biased
>>
>>14090103
>you're biased to a car you want!
hmm
>>
Seconding Corolla. That's objectively the best option.
>>
Well, OP.
For one, it's a Hyundai.

So that's stikes 1 and 2.
>>
+1 for Corolla. If the world's best selling small car isn't good enough for you, then maybe you have a problem.
>>
>>14090002
I had an i30 for like 6 years and it was a great car. I fully support your choice.
>>
>>14090002
It's pretty dull to drive - almost Corolla-level dull. If you want some actual feel through the controls, Ford and Mazda are better.
>>
>>14090054
>partner

haha faggot
>>
Get a Honda Fit.
No one on this board is going to rec a Hyundai. And rightfully so. They're inferior to jap master race cars
>>
>>14090002
Is the i30 the euro version of the Elantra gt?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.