[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sugar in gas tank?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
Does sugar in fuel really destroy a engine or fuck stuff up? or is there a better additive that could be used to stop a vehicle from running once it gets a couple miles away?
>>
>>14088808
get the fuck out
>>
>>14088808
Go be a pussy somewhere else. Man up and tell the person off who you want to do this to
>>
>>>/b/
>>>/passiveaggressivecuntfemales/
>>
No, it doesn't. No, there isn't.
>>
>>14088821
>>14088829
Oh let me be clear it's not a situation like that, the situation is that my friend has been having someone steal aged barn lumber from him, and we are trying to figure out a way to catch the bastards...my theory was that if they were willing to pry boards off a barn they would surely steal a 5gal can of gas for there burglary mobile...and if they were sitting o the side of the road with a load of stolen lumber we would know who the culprit was.
>>
Sand or rock salt would work better. Just make sure you have enough saved up to cover the restitution, you fucking criminal.
>>
>>14088837
This guy would know. He has a little sugar in his tank. If you know what I mean.
>>
>>14088852
>see post >>14088846
>>
>>14088846
not setting up camp somewhere close and shoot at the trespassers
>>
>>14088852
Sorry, started writing my post before I read your explanation: >>14088846
I don't think you could count on them swiping the can, knowing it's automotive fuel, and using it to fill up on the spot.
>>
>>14088863
for the price of a can and 5gal of fuel id be willing to give it a chance, scuzzy bastards that steal 15-20 boards from a barn couldn't have much money and are prob the kind of people who are always running on fumes
>>
>>14088863
Agree
>Hey I know we're here for this lumber but since this 5 gallon can appeared we might as well put it directly into our fuel tank!
>>
>>14088862
they may not be back for weeks if ever...they did get some boards once before but that was in july...if had a fuel can that I could just leave there chances are they would get it use it if not nothing lost unlike camping in December watching for someone who may not come
>>
>>14088878
I think you would be surprised at how dumb people actually are my friend... and even if they didn't use it right then and their fuck'em they would still get a little justice at some point
>>
Put shot,guns shells in the exhaust pipe aowhenthe car warms up they go off
>>
>>14088888
What a waste of gas and quints
>>
>>14088899
uhhhh....>>14088846

if that were a option id just beat their asses
>>
Cheap surveillance cameras exist man. This is the 21st Fucking century. You don't have to try to trick them into using fake fuel and catch them down the road wtf ? That like 1950s comedy tier shit man.
>>
>>14088908
4gal of gas $7.48 a used 5 gal can $2...... Knowing the identity of a thief or getting some payback priceless trips don't lie
>>
>>14088920
There is no source of electricity at that property, also the outside trail cams produce a flash if they saw that then they would surely steal it as well and there would be another 100bucks gone
>>
Google says bleach, don't sure how that would work also not sure if it would over power the smell if gas
>>
File: 1399486940782.png (237 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1399486940782.png
237 KB, 500x375
>>14088846
>they use the gas toburn his barn down
>yfw
>>
>>14089150
probably the damn truth man
>>
plain old litre of water will fuck a car
potato in the exhaust will stop it starting
>>
bleach
>>
>>14089186
Read thread broken sentence faggot
>>
>>14089186
im not going to be there when they pour the fuel in my friend
>>
Mixture of gas and water with mostly gas. You need to be able to deny knowledge of what was in there. Probable ignorance.
>>
>>14089256
well it's going to be my fuel so....fuck them and their car
>>
What if they use a diesel vehicle?
>>
>>14089374
I have a few suspects.....but cant prove shit...they all drive small shitbox pickup trucks late 80's
>>
>>14089389
also meant to add they are gas burners
>>
Use water instead. It's denser than petrol so will sit at the bottom of the can, when they go to fill up they'll probably empty the whole thing in right down to the last drop because they're dumb as shit.
There's already fuel in the lines so they'll go some distance before the engine hydro-locks.
>>
>>14089411
yeah that's good idea and yes I am certain if it's the bastards I think it is they probably never have over 4 or 5 gal in their vehicle at a time and they would for sure pour it right into the truck, wonder what ratio of water to gas would be sufficient to fuck it up?
>>
>>14088926

You can get trail cams that have infrared flash.
>>
>>14089443
is that a thing? I never knew it...whats something like that run...id love to catch these bastards red handed
>>
>>14089458

Anywhere from a little over $50 to a couple hundred. Walmart may carry some in the sporting goods.
>>
>>14089458
Usually used for catching animals doing something rather than just passing through
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.