[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lately I've been driving a lot and noticed that some drivers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tilted-driver.png (14 KB, 479x402) Image search: [Google]
tilted-driver.png
14 KB, 479x402
Lately I've been driving a lot and noticed that some drivers, mostly in their twenties sit in a heavily skewed position. Why is that?
Is it a medical issue?
They often look quite angry too. Is it hemorrhoids that hurt a lot so they can't sit upright? It must hurt a lot!
>>
Are they the faggots who grip the wheel at 12 o' clock?

I've noticed myself facing slightly left towards the middle of the car, as if my car was pic related but it's hard to tell if it is or not.
>>
>>14086897
>Are they the faggots who grip the wheel at 12 o' clock?
Yes
>>
its ne generation of cod players not used to hipfire.
>>
Because black people think the smell is coming from outside.
>>
It's because they have the heating on 100% blowing in their face to compensate for their coolness
>>
File: 1439487241493.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1439487241493.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>14086966
>>
>>14086966
Dubs'O truth
>>
>>14086865

Oh man in Australia this is common as fuck. Looks like they're sitting in the middle console.. Then you pull up beside them and its always a fat cunt in an auto commodore or falcon who thinks he's in super gangster cruise mode or something.
>>
>>14086897
10-12 o clock is best holdin position, you're the faggot who holds it 3 and 9
>>
>>14087071
4 and 8, with the thumbs behind the wheel, unless you want to break both your arms, thumbs and your face in an accident.
>>
>mfw I noticed I sit askew towards the middle of the car slightly
>mfw centering myself in the seat I feel as though I'm off-center
>mfw 26
>>
>>14087069
I really hate seeing foreigners and fatties in falcons.
>>
>>14086865
Never seen anyone do that.
>>
>>14087069
Yep... they're probably resting their arm on the centre console. Conversely some people lean the other way and stick their arm out the window.

They all just want to look cool while cruising. They don't think they'll look cool enough being happy and smiling at people. You see cunts in utes and vans driving like this too
>>
>>14086865
It's from all the deep dickings they get, being the bottom bitches in their pimp's stable. Gotta break them in good, or they'll get uppity.
>>
>>14086865
Mustang drivers?
Probably giving there ring a rest.
>>
>>14086865
Thanks OP for this laugh.
I always sit like in your pic. And I have a similiar condition to hemorrhoids. Centering myself feels really weird.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.