[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys help my Ford friendo is thinking about getting this because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Ford-Fiesta-ST.jpg (41 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Ford-Fiesta-ST.jpg
41 KB, 615x409
guys help my Ford friendo is thinking about getting this because financing is cheap whats a better option to tell him about?
literally looks like a punted Taurus imho.
he says he looked at the 500 turbo as well but the Fiesta is faster, they're both turds desu senpai.
He only wants a 2016
>>
>>14084614
>subtle shilling
>>
>>14084616
I'm shilling by calling it a turd and slow as balls?
The new hondas are pretty nice
>>
File: 1168981953931.jpg (32 KB, 209x203) Image search: [Google]
1168981953931.jpg
32 KB, 209x203
>>14084616
>Ford shilling
>OP shits on Ford car and wants his friend to get something else

Ok.
>>
>>14084614
>whats a better option to tell him about?
Nothing. The Fiesta is easily the best in its segment.

This is a Ford-sponsored board, by the way.
>>
>>14084654
As one of the many Ford shills on /o/ I've thought about buying a banner ad on /o/ advertising Ford, maybe something along the lines of being proud to sponsor /o/ - Auto.
>>
>>14084614
I have a '14 Abarth and love it. Never driven the FiST but I'm at 19k miles and haven't had any problems. I've had a lot of complaints from the neighbors about noise though.
>>
>>14084654
>This is a Ford-sponsored board, by the way.
uwotm8
since when does anyone on earth believe ford is actually good
>>
>>14084663
>paying real life money for internet memes
get control of your lfie
>>
http://www.carcomplaints.com/Ford/

Find a current production ford that isnt shit.

I dare you faggot.
>>
>>14084682
i've spent $20 bucks in worse ways anon, at least i didn't buy a 4chan pass

>>14084665
how is it? they've depreciated like rocks, i thought about buying one used sometimes.
>>
>>14084689
>http://www.carcomplaints.com/Ford/GT

done
>>
>>14084614
I test drove the ST and GTi. Ended up buying a used 12 civic si because the price was right and it was clean as fuk with only 20k miles.
Love this car so much. Fun to drive and the aftermarket for it is amazing.

>wouldrecommend/10
>>
>>14084701
current production you illiterate negro.
>>
>How do I convince my friend to buy want me and my friends on 4chan want?
Fuck off retard. Let him buy what he wants.
Literally cringing at your autism.
>>
>>14084692
I'm afraid to sell mine because it'll probably be worth 10k in a year. The seating position is similar to a van and if you fold the rear seats down it has the space of a van. The stock shifter is shit so I got a short shifter. The 2015+ models have the new LCD dash which looks pretty cool, but I have the old dot-matrix display which looks pretty 2004. Overall pretty happy with it. It's the first car I've owned with a turbo and it's a lot of fun.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.