[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /o/ ive browsed this thread here and there but never posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: vaydor.jpg (59 KB, 736x400) Image search: [Google]
vaydor.jpg
59 KB, 736x400
sup /o/ ive browsed this thread here and there but never posted anything, originally from /pol but enough about me.

There may have been a thread about this before, i definitey didnt see it. What does everyone think about the infiniti g35 vaydor car? i emailed the company that makes them and they told me it would run me about $26,300 for a full conversion, (bodykit, interior, wheels) this does not include the price of the donor infiniti g35 (anywhere from 5-10k)

i love how the car looks, but i also want to spend money on performance aswell. I've never bought car parts and i know shit about tuning and pricing. How much would performance cost me to make this thing a drive beast on the road?

Also, general infiniti g35 Vaydor thread.

pic related
>>
you want to buy a decent platform car that on bolt on stock block can barely run an 11s 1/4 but you want to make it look like it can run stock 10s. it's stupid, especially when gaystang's will run you into the dust.

IMO can't look fast unless you are fast
>>
for $36,000 you can get an actually good car.
paying $26,000 dollars for a body kit is like legit one of the most retarded things I've ever heard
>>
>>14084345
Why the fuck don't you sell it and get an actually good car for 30k? It may look cool but it is still a fucking g35
>>
>>14084364
its 11,000 for the body kit
>>
>10k
>plus 27k for the kit
>plus go fast parts

buy an elise, NSX or a cayman you autist
>>
>>14084371
why not just spend another 20-30k on performance instead?
>>
>>14084345
Might as well get a Lamborghini replica if you want to be a poser.
>>
>>14084387
Or this. I am not a fan of the g35 but each to their own.
>>
the interior is very nice

actually nicer than most american production sports cars
>>
>>14084394
but its not a replica of anything faggot, they're original parts
>>
>>14084377
>i emailed the company that makes them and they told me it would run me about $26,300 for a full conversion
> this does not include the price of the donor infiniti g35
>>
>>14084345

What website is this? Sounds like one of those scam "Replica Exotics" site.
>>
>>14084408
its not a scam lol have you not heard of the vaydor? its the same car joker uses in the suicide squad movie
>>
>>14084401
>made to look like a supercar
>old Nissan with a bodykit
You're a fucking poser if you want a car to look like a supercar that isn't a supercar.
>>
>>14084423
I do know what it is, but usually any website offering an Exotic car replica that's not a fiero is a scam.
>>
>looks like an MR car
>they keep the engine at the front

what the fuck
>>
>>14084453
Rice at its finest. Look at all those non-functional intakes.
>>
>>14084405
>>i emailed the company that makes them and they told me it would run me about $26,300 for a full conversion
>> this does not include the price of the donor infiniti g35
> $26,000 dollars for a body kit is like legit one of the most retarded things I've ever heard

>hey guys I'm originally from /pol/
>/pol/
>>
>>14084440
That's a bit like complaining about AC Cobra replicas being based on the chassis of a Beetle
>>
>>14084617
>/pol/
Are you surprised that a retard wants to spend his retarded money on something retarded that would still end up looking retarded?
>>
>>14084623
But they sure as fuck don't re use the same engine.
>>
>>14084345
>not using that money for actual performance parts or a good car

Kek, a true ricer OP. You know you could use that money for a G37 or 370Z.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.