[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
radar detector review sites never recommend cheap radar detectors.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: HbUWxI0.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
HbUWxI0.gif
2 MB, 640x360
radar detector review sites never recommend cheap radar detectors. they give you the impression that you wasted your money almost instantly, but are they really that bad?

say you're someone who doesn't speed that much, but would still like to know that there's a cop around, would they be bad for that?
>>
ADVANTAGE OF RWD IN THAT GIF
>>
>>14082377
It's really up to how much anoyance you can deal with. Anything higher then $100 will pick up cops.

The problem with that is a 100$ unit is going to have false alarms and be annoying 80% of the time.

Also the more expensive sets are programmable
>>
>>14082377
Consider all the money you'll save from the tickets you would have racked up.

Get a fucking Redline or Valentine nigger.
>>
>>14082523
Joke's on you, a detector ticket costs as much as roughly 20 speeding tickets in my country, in addition to getting up to a thousand bucks worth of equipment impounded.
>>
>>14082539
Welp in the land if the free it's almost a requirement. In maryland we have speed cameras on the highway and they are mounted in trucks.

Land of the free mate
>>
>>14082570
In Germany we can go as fast as we want on two thirds of the highway, and a minor speeding ticket will cost half as much as a new video game.

Land of the free mate
>>
>>14082570
>they are mounted in trucks.
Only in work zones and you get plenty of sign warning.
>>
>>14082377
is there such thing as a radar detector that isn't clunky as fuck hanging on dashboard and shit? I would like to store one in footwell area
>>
>>14082591
no, I don't think so. you can put it under there, but it probably won't be that accurate.
>>
>>14082583
99% of people in Germany can't afford anything that can go over 75mph, and modifying your car is illegal, speed limits and tickets would be redundant
>>
File: bv1_info_logo2.jpg (24 KB, 488x196) Image search: [Google]
bv1_info_logo2.jpg
24 KB, 488x196
>>14082591
you can mount to the mirror.
>>
>>14082769
You know thats not true, right?
>>
>>14083142
Yes it is Mohammed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.