[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /o/'s opinion on the Maserati Granturismo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
>>
>>14079241
>Ferrari-Maserati F136 engine
>yes the maserati has a shitty crossplane version

fucking ferrari
>>
>>14079255
yet*
>>
worth a buy?
>>
Maserati sells cares with the name only
they aren't good performance cars by any means.

pretty good looking though.
>>
NJfag here, can somebody explain why these and Quattroportes are fucking everywhere?
>>
>>14081785
in cali u can lease them for <1000$/month
>>
>>14081785
Njfag too, i've seen ads for lease offers around $700/mo so nu-rich is all over it
>>
>>14079241
Personally, white Maserati GTs are some of the best looking cars out there. Now, the bhp to weight ratio is kind of shit, but hey. Also they sound amazing.
>>
>>14081785
>>14081803
>>14081821
pretty much this, any area with a lot of new money (e.g. mainland chinese in so-cal) there's going to be a bunch of these + ghiblis and quattroportes.
>>
>>14081891
I can vouch for this. 909 626 here and the influx of wealthy Chinese are asstounding. On a given Friday night you will see r35, 458, grandtur, RR, and all the rest of the cars that fall under /o/'s benchracing benchmarks
>>
>>14082044
lol we local now. Why do they like those matte/chrome wraps so much?
>>
Whatever you do DO NOT get a DCT car, the autos are much better/fraction of the cost to maintain
>>
>>14081785
Because they like to pretend they have money, and they don't know the rapide exists.

>fellow njfag
>>
>>14079241

disposable non-performance shitbox for upper-middle class asians and aging hollywood jews
>>
>>14081776
>>14082296
What is "non performance" about these cars? Is the 430 not a performance car either?
>>
>>14079241
I see tons driven by new money asian and armenian women. Out of the about 30 I've seen only 1 or 2 was driven by a man.
>>
>>14082044
one parking lot in hacienda heights had 2 GTRs, Aventador, mp4-12c, and an audi r8. Wasn't even a very upscale shopping center.

But fuck guess even rich nips gotta get their boba on.
>>
>>14082313

their primary function is to be a somewhat luxurious fashion statement

a granturismo isn't slow, but it's not a pure performance-first vehicle
>>
>>14079241
it's a gt cat, /o/ won't get it
>>
>>14082371
You can say the same thing about a 911, Corvette, M3, etc., everything in the price range is loaded with luxury features these days. The GranTurismo and Quattroporte both have a great chassis and a 430/458 engine (with a 90 degree crank) sitting way behind the front axle, they're definitely good performance cars and are well built.
>>
>>14082361
the one by azusa?
>>
>>14082154
Idk mane..must be that Chinese cultural thing where they love that shiny stuff and gold stuff

>>14082361
Guppy house plaza?
>>
>>14082772
>Idk mane..must be that Chinese cultural thing where they love that shiny stuff and gold stuff

every culture likes shiny stuff...
>>
>>14082798
Ayyylmao I thought the exact thing right after I posted. But you underestimate the Chinese friend...I guarantee if you go in a China man's house during Chinese New year it will btfo of your house no matter how many China dishes or jewelry your mom decides to put up
>>
tfw I kind of want to get a used maserati and get custom plates "NOTCHNA" on it
>>
>>14083373
Pls
>>
>>14079241

Cheap shit made to look fast and luxurious by the world's shittiest auto group fiat/Chrysler.

I'd buy a used one for ridiculously cheap and thrash it around for a year or two, only because it's got a v12 though
>>
>>14085721
>Cheap shit
I suppose Ferraris are cheap shit as well then

>thrash it around for a year or two
Good luck, you'll be out at least 10k in maintenance thrashing one over 2 years

>only because it's got a v12
That's odd, must be an extremely rare model, every other one has a V8
>>
It's a shitbox.
An nice, expensive shitbox, but a shitbox.

These things basically explode at 30k.
>>
>>14079241
I drive one a few times a week at my job, it feels really pigfat but comfy
>>
>>14085800
>I suppose Ferraris are cheap shit as well then

Why are you stating the obvious?
>>
>>14085800
>I suppose Ferraris are cheap shit as well then
Dude, ask a rental place about Ferrari's sometime.

These cars are not built to do even 30k.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.