[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's bullshit that non clean titles are penalized I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
It's bullshit that non clean titles are penalized
I should be able to go to the junkyard/repo lot , buy a car and have it operate as normal for payments
But no. I can't do that and have to buy expensive as fuck clean title cars
>>
>poorfag thread
>>
>>14079111
So I see you don't like cars and have lost your way
>>
whats the deal with salvage titles anyway?
how are you penalized?
>>
File: 1432349363855.jpg (9 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1432349363855.jpg
9 KB, 300x169
>>14079100
>for payments
well you'd be able to do this except you have no money, so maybe you should stick to Corollas and Craigslist until you figure that part out, eh champ?
>>
>>14079197
What the hell are you trying to say here
This doesn't make any sense
>>
>>14079193
Cars with rebuilt/salvage titles are typically only valued at half, or less, of the retail price of the same type vehicle with a clean title. Also banks usually won't loan on rebuilt/salvage title cars.
>>
>>14079245
did you ever consider that there's a reason they're priced less? The lack of warranty, questionable unofficial repairs, and the inability to get a loan for them?
there's a good reason they're cheap. because they're shit.
>>
Banker here. Lending people money for broken versions of things they can't afford is how I got rich! Paid for my daughter's nose job it did oy.
>>
>>14079275
>>14079283

I'm not talking about getting a lone you fucks
>>
why the fuck would you want a car from a junkyard or repo lot anyway that isnt a project car?
>>
>>14079290
>lone
>talks about payments
you should probably buy a car to put that gas in instead of huffing it
>>
>>14079100
>expensive as fuck clean title cars
literally saving a year's worth of money from any 9-5 job will get you a decent clean title car. stop being poor
>>
>>14079310
Auto correct
And I'm talking insurance dickhead

>>14079324
Wow, so I can buy a shitty drift box with a clean title over a decent shape car with a rebuilt title?
>>
>>14079290
>lone
>>
>>14079275
Hey!

I was just answering the question
>>
>>14079301
Wangan midnight
Over Rev
>>
File: logic.jpg (93 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
logic.jpg
93 KB, 500x398
>>14079310
But there's no lone involved, it's just payments!
>>
>>14079342
you should buy a clean title bus pass you broke ass nigga
>>
>>14079342
>talking about insurance he says
>first time mentioning it
>embarrassed over fact he can't afford a shitty salvage title car
if you're actually concerned about insurance, there's no reason the insurance would be any different between them. I mean, you're buying liability only anyway right? that's what poor people usually do.
>>
>>14079372
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: wat-wat-wat-wat.jpg (82 KB, 720x396) Image search: [Google]
wat-wat-wat-wat.jpg
82 KB, 720x396
>>14079383
Try following along..
>>
>>14079408
Your post doesn't address anything I said
>>
>>14079417
>post is about insurance
>post it quotes says "I'm talking insurance, dickhead"
I recommend reading more books
>>
>>14079442
I think you need to get better at writing , even that post was a bit of a mind fuck, your syntax is shit.
But your post was mostly and still is ad hominem, it doesn't address insurance much at all
>>
File: 1386785015665.jpg (39 KB, 457x303) Image search: [Google]
1386785015665.jpg
39 KB, 457x303
>>14079453
>was mostly and still is
I'm glad to see that the post has not changed from it's prior content.

maybe I'll check back in 10 minutes to see if it's changed
>>
>>14079475

wow your reading comprehension sucks
>>
File: 1447645522187.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447645522187.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
Wow, nice autism OP.

Nobody wants to buy salvage cars for DD use because, surprise, they were totaled for a reason.

> can't get financed
> guaranteed to lose money on it
> nobody wants to buy salvage cars so good luck selling it when you've realized what a retarded idea this is
> even minimum liability insurance is hard to get

Just go back to /v/ you child.
>>
>stupid: the thread
>>
>>14081362
but WHY is it hard?
>>
>>14083800
an insurance company isn't going to insure something that's of dubious quality. is that hard to understand?
>>
>>14083800
But its not. there aren't any penalties just no options bank isn't gonna loan you money on car thats not even able to be sold to guarantee loan if you default. Plus depending on yr/mile they may not even finance 80% of it. Junkyards dont care because they dont wanna be liable so they sell as is no exceptions dont like it... Next peasant is will buy
just pay cash no loan needed. My first shitbox was $500 put another 500 to get it on the road it wasn't pretty but solid dd & lasted sold it for 900 to the next poorfag.
Just dont spend alot of money cause you won't get it back and you become that CL guy posting I know what I got horseshit
>>
I bought a grey market '79 mazda Savanna, which is a right hand drive 4-seat RX-7. My insurance agent looked at it and said "Meh, we'll just insure it like dune buggy."

Recently I looked at a police package salvage title car, and the new agent said "Sure, no problem for PL/PD".
>>
>>14085480
this isnt about loans you asshole
>>
>>14085814
It's about getting a loan on salvaged titled car. So yeah, it is. Asshole.
>>
Salvage cars are like reloaded ammunition.
It's okay if you did it, and you did it well, but you should never buy it from other people that you do not know.
>>
>>14085858
>>14085814
You have a super shitty memory.
>>
>>14085858
In the OP, look.
>>14079100
>buy a car and have it operate as normal for payments
Payments = loan, lease or retard that can't count shekel and pays insurance monthly.
>>
>>14085928
So, when you buy insurance, you choose to pay for the whole year and that way it costs ~10-20% less.
>>
>>14085944
Look it's not my fault you gentiles do this.
>>
>>14085919
That's what this fucking thread is about dumbass. Nobody care if you got sidetracked inside your own mind.
>>
>>14085953
OP mentioned some sort of payments. Salvage title rebuilt car is one instance where you typically do not have any payments. Your budget is tight, vehicle cost is shit, you pay cash for it, get liability insurance only and just fucking drive. No monthly recurring fees, poorfag paradise.

Unless it breaks.
>>
>>14085975
Because only a literal autist would spend more on insurance for a car than the value of the car. This doesn't even apply to just salvage titles. You want full coverage heres an ideal you've never thought of. A savings account! If your not a shit driver you should have plenty of saving to buy a real car by the time you wreck your already wrecked car.
>>
>>14085975
Because car condition is unknown to the insurance company. The car may have any value from $0 to its non-salvage version market value. What are they supposed to pay you if you get into an accident? What should your premium be?

Having an insurance on this questionable car is a bad deal for both insurer and you, because if they assume high value, you pay so much, it would cost you as much as you paid for the car in 1-3 years, and they would have to separate previously existing damage from new damage in case of an accident, or even pay you more than car is worse in case of total loss (no one will do this out of principle).

In case they use low value, then wtf is this half assed insurance even good for?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.