[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to blog on you guys for a moment, but I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_1490.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I'm going to blog on you guys for a moment, but I would like to hear similar stories if you gentlemen have them.

>blow turbo in early February
>pic related is sitting as I don't really need it and I have a work truck to make due
>late February Fiance comes to me and tells me she'd rather hop on another dick
>I slowly replace the turbo
>Get it running again
>header cracks
>swap to old manifold
>car suddenly running ok out of boost. Breaks up under boost.
>everything tests fine
>Ex now comes to me and asks to try again
>car now has no brakes because of TEVES.
>car sits because everything I do breaks it more
>Ex fiance once again decides another dick would be best
>reach out for help and a girl I went to high school with answers my neckbeard pleas
>used to be a gymnast and cheerleader and has an amazing set of DDDs.
>hit it off. Been together for a few months now. Asked why I haven't fixed it yet.
>convinces me to give it another shot and I do.
>still getting nowhere. Throw $20 at an ignition switch because that is the last thing I could think to do even though literally everything tests good.
>fixes every god damn problem I've been having.
>lust in cars rejuvinated.

So /o/. Tell me about times you just lost all interest and what brought you back into the game we play.
>>
>>14077455
Damn bro, who got the kids?
>>
>>14077455
Please tell me you have the Saab and that bitch hot the bricks
>>
cool car story, but t b h im more interested in pics of the girl please.
>>
*hit
>>
File: IMG_0454.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0454.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>14077483
The Saab got tboned by a Wrangler in March. Happy birthday to me.

>>14077468
Not me

>>14077487
I don't have any that wouldn't get me temp banned at the moment. So have a pic overlooking Luray, Va.
>>
>>14077545
>Luray

Nigga! My parents live North of there, what utilities work you doing? Sorry about the Saab man
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>14077556
I was fixing someones shitty install of the second carrier of LTE for ATT.
>>
>>14077569
Nice, what fiber backend does that tower hook up to? You work for AT&T or a contracting outfit? Been trying to figure out what the best way Page county can get broadband North of Luray
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 1280x960
>>14077487
Actually, I found one. Here you go.
>>
>>14077587
Most cell carriers don't use fiber. It goes through land line, mostly provided by Verizon, to servers. That's why you never get the speeds they advertise for.
>>
>>14077587
Forgot.

I'm a contractor for ATT. I generally do maintenance as their in house field techs aren't even allowed to climb a 6 foot ladder or use tools other than a screwdriver.
>>
>>14077603
You're saying they're using copper from Verizon in Luray? Damn it
>>
>>14077589
Nigga post dat booty, i know she gots it.

Also my new commuter car revived my love of working on cars.
Shes 30+ years old and kinda rough but ive been gladly working on her.
Before i was just fixing families cars and theyd bitch and moan about it, told them to fuck off after awhile and couldnt be fucked with working on cars for almost a year.
Working on other peoples cars sucks dick.
>>
>>14077618
Is the tower you worked on hooked up to fiber or copper?
>>
>>14077589
fuuuuu
>>
>>14077633
a mix of both. Main runs out there are old. Not enough population to justify the cost of running new fiber.

>>14077624
I'm trying. I asked her to send me one and so far shes sent tits and a vulva shot.
>>
>>14077704
Yeah, that's the same bullshit excuse I've heard, my dad was working with a broadband commission for Page and they got government grants and some assistance from Sprint but they're having troubles coming up with the remainder required to build the backbone up 340 to the Warren line, I tried to suggest using LOS devices or unused TV frequencies but they dont know shit
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 946x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 946x1280
>>14077624
Best I can do for you. Picture doesn't do it so much justice.

Also, I feel these pics are related because they saved my interest in cars.
>>
>>14077732
Microwave would be your best bet I feel.
>>
>>14077545
>Not me

You should fight her for custody and make her pay you child support.
>>
>>14077759
and get $40 a month?

My work schedule isn't conducive to having 2 children. I'm gone for weeks at a time sometimes.
>>
>>14077754
But how much would the receivers be? Are you talking about the setup similar to that island in the Puget Sound in Washington state?
>>
>>14077743
>tfw no pawg gf
Fuck me, i need to start socializing again
>>
>>14077798
I know not of what you speak.

I'm unsure of what you would need. There are frequencies that don't need licenses to use. The equipment itself isn't really that expensive. Microwave is all over the place.
>>
File: IMG_1486.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1486.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>14077841
The only downfall is that she doesn't really have an interest in cars, but she does have an interest in my rifles and shotguns.

Here is what I found when replacing that ignition switch if anyone cares.
>>
>>14077851
I think you're talking about the unlicensed TV frequencies, a similar system is already deployed in southern VA that was given the "not enough subscribers" excuse until the city was going to build out the backbone and Comcast came in, installed in literally 1 residence and shut down the community broadband, they use it in a cyber cafe setup run by the town, that's why I'm asking what receivers would you be able to use for IP protocol over Microwave?
>>
File: IMG_0248.jpg (149 KB, 1088x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.jpg
149 KB, 1088x1936
>>14077890
Bruh, I can fix your shit, but you're asking things of me that I can't answer. I've never had to set anything up to that extent. At most, I install the equipment and the actual company using it connects it to their network.
>>
>>14077904
I thought it was another anon talking about Microwave, my bad man. Thanks for at least talking about the subject and congrats on the new grille, sorry about the Saab again man
>>
>>14077603
>>14077619
AKTUALY a fuckload of cell sites are using fiber I know us at centurylink are getting a lot of cell towers off copper t1s because a lot of our coppers fucked
>>
File: image.jpg (754 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
754 KB, 3264x2448
>>14077985
I don't think you realize how many cell sites there are or how many I've physically been to. Fiber is getting more common but the fact is that it is rare to see still.
>>
>>14078015
Theres a tower in Mt. Jackson on a guys property I've gone bird hunting on, brand new site, I think Sprint, and its got Fiber running to it
>>
My FD did the exact same thing, was the igniter.

Ran perfect in vacuum but would misfire badly as soon as i got in boost and getting worse with pressure increasing.

Threw lots of money at that, new coils, plugs, wires, spark amp, another power fc, etc.

all for a 40 dollar part...
>>
>>14077873
Yeah, that's a Ford thing from that era. It's part of the reason Fords from that time catch fire at the ignition column. And they do it when the key is Off
>>
>>14078055
It's not the recalled ones. It's a newer one. Still at least 20 year old plastic.

>>14078028
Best I can tell is the alternator wasn't putting out enough for the increased load due to the worn switch.
>>
>>14078015
I think all but a hand full in my area are fiber I think it all depends on the carrier in the area because I know we were on that shit and we got alot of rural areas out here
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.