[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every episode of Initial D ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
>some wise guy (dad or that other fag): "Takumi, today you are facing your biggest challenge yet! I hope you understand my very cryptic and non-specific advice!"
>his opponent: "THERE IS NO WAY I AM GONNA LOSE ON MY HOME COURSE! I WILL SHOW YOU MY SUPERIOR TECHNIQUE! ALSO YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE ANY GOOD AND YOUR 86 DOESN'
T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST MY [insert any piece of japshit car here]"
>race begins
>Takumi: "This guy is good! I have to wait for my chance to pass him!"
>opponent: "HA, YOU ARE SLOW! YOU ARE ALREADY DISAPPEARING FROM MY REAR VIEW MIRROR! I HAVE WON ALREADY!"
>wise bullshiter: "Takumi is capable of performing ultra high level technique like only a pro can!
>Suddenly headlights appear in opponent's rear view mirror
>"W-WHAAAAAA?! HOW CAN THIS BE?! IMPOSSIBLE! HE IS A MONSTER!"
>Takumi: "ULTIMATE SUPERU LATE-U BURAKING TECHUNIQUE!"
>passes opponent
>End scenes: everyone agrees how awesome Takumi is
>opponent: "You have shown me how shit my technique is and inspired me to become better. You are the best and I basically love you now and please let me suck your dicku!"

There you go. No need to watch that shit now. You are welcome.
>>
Thanks for reminding me how great this series was. BRB, going to re-watch all 4 stages.
>>
>>14067160

It's utter shit desu. It is quite literally the same shit being regurgitated for each and every episode.
>>
>>14067183
Yes it is repetitive. But the thing that's being repeated is a good thing. So the more repititions the better.

Also you left out the eurobeat soundtrack, which is a big part of the enjoyment
>>
>>14067183
what are you, gay?
>>
>>14067195

It's not a good thing. It's bullshit

>HURR MUH GUTTERU RUNU!
>HURR DURR MUH REVERSE-U GUTTERU RUNU!
>>
>>14067145
You forgot the SEB faggot.
>>
File: xDOKUP5.jpg (210 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
xDOKUP5.jpg
210 KB, 720x1080
>hey scully, there's some spooky shit happening in Delaware, Skinner wants us to check it out
>scully is reluctant but this is her job
>mulder: "Look at this dead cow. It has bite marks and its organs taken out"
>scully: "There's a reasonable, scientific explanation for this"
>mulder: "These guys saw some weird shit, look at this evidence of weird shit"
>scully: "I dun beleeve it" *does autopsy on spooky creature*
>mulder: "oh shit, scully, aliens right there!"
>scully: "I didn't see them but let's run and point our guns at stuff!"
>action happens, spookems gets away or is covered up by FEMA agents and Smoking Man
>mulder: "i told you some spooky shit was happening"
>scully: "what are we going to tell skinner? we have no evidence"
>mulder: "the truth"
>and no one believes it or does much about it
>>
>TONIGHT ON TOP GEAR:
>unfunny mediocre jokes about the presenters
>Welcome to Top Gear!
>car review filled with shitty jokes and power sliding across the same old track
>end with dumbass conclusion about the car
>"It's time to see how fast it goes around our track!"
>stupid 2 joke Stig introduction
>fast lap of the car
>"AND NOW THE NEWS!"
>few minutes of shit jokes
>clip of bullshit challenge or another car review
>boring shitty interview with some dumbass britbong nobody has ever heard of outside of monkey island
>another clip of a shitty challenge
>the end
>>
File: o_summarizes_car_shows_2.png (2 MB, 1440x2544) Image search: [Google]
o_summarizes_car_shows_2.png
2 MB, 1440x2544
>>14067245
Let's get it over with because we already had this thread
>>
File: 1320719584537.jpg (91 KB, 840x646) Image search: [Google]
1320719584537.jpg
91 KB, 840x646
>>14067266
the fucking Matt Farah one
>>
>>14067145
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>14067145
Is there any show that doesn't follow a generic formula
>>
>>14067266
SIMPLE DIY YOU JUST NEED THIS $2,000 HALTECH ELITE ECU AND $1000 TO HAVE SOMEONE DYNO TUNE IT
>>
File: pissed.png (782 KB, 1265x1878) Image search: [Google]
pissed.png
782 KB, 1265x1878
>>14069114
plastic sister (it's actually a manga with 12 episode OVA but it has rundum humor that's actually funny)
>>
>So hey guys I'm here at [drop name of some ultra exclusive show of decadence] and there's some insane cars here
>*cuts to un-narrated video panning around some dreadful modified supercar*
>So that was the [name] really hope you enjoyed the video guys, don't forget to like and subscribe so McLaren will send me more cars and money when I make loads of videos for them next week
>>
>>14069187

You forgot

>Lists basic spec sheet facts and a couple of misinformed/ dumb opinions without critiquing the car in any way
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.