[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 Best Used Cars Under $8,000 - Kelley Blue Book http://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2006_escape_large.jpg (171 KB, 800x499) Image search: [Google]
2006_escape_large.jpg
171 KB, 800x499
10 Best Used Cars Under $8,000 - Kelley Blue Book
http://www.kbb.com/car-reviews-and-news/top-10/best-used-cars-under-8000-2014/2000010511-5/

Can anybody redpill me on the '07 Ford Escape?
Just looking for a new ride because my Buick Lucerne was a lemon and its too late to try and get my money back.
>>
>>14065457
Also any personal experiences would ve great
>>
>>14065457
dunno m8, but my uncle hates his. I've never even seen it, but I personally dig the Xterra they're pretty durable
>>
>>14065902
Im thinking about going with the civic.
I found one for a good deal in my area.
>>
>>14065457
>Buick Lucerne

Someone bought one of these?
>>
My brother had one of this generation with about 250k on the clock given to him. It was the 2wd v6. I helped him change the plugs on it. Didn't see anything startling under the hood even at these miles and seemed to run fine the few times I rode in though the paint was in poor condition. My grandmother also drove one for several years and I always liked it for what it was. Hers held up quite well with the interior and exterior never acquiring any noticeable faults. Go for it.
>>
>>14066218
Sorry I'm speaking of the escape if it wasn't clear.
>>
File: 1444832694414.png (229 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1444832694414.png
229 KB, 500x492
>Camry
>Mazda3
>Volvo S60
>Civic

>I spent my money on a fucking Beretta

Why am I retarded? Now that I'm looking there's so many affordable manual solid vehicles around me.

God dammit.
>>
>>14066211
I dont know if its the year or if it's a lemon, but all I know is that I fucking hatw this grocery getter.
It's a shitty substitute for anybody that cant afford a luxury vehicle
>>
>>14066518
I think the best option for saving money would be the Hyundai, but you would sacrifice all dignity and be considered the super-virgin for driving a dinky little vehicle.
>>
>>14066601
Pre-2010 Hyundai/KIA's I would not trust
>>
>>14066635
It's a 2011. Reliability rating went through the roof after that year.
>>
>>14065457
Friend of mine has one. Has about 200-250k miles on it, manual transmission, 2wd. Apparently it's been pretty reliable, he doesn't really maintain it and only recently ran into an expensive ($900 at the shop) repair on the transmission.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.