[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
7th gen civic coupes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 7thgen.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
7thgen.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Anyone have any experience with them?
ALSO..I hear that modern cars are tough to run on because they run lean...would this be the same for this car orrr no?
I would be looking at an 05
>>
>>14065351
Heres a reply loner
>>
>>14065351
get a hatchbakc, they arent as ugly
>>
>>14065416
harder to find in my area. Like almost non existent
>>
>>14065351
Well since modern cars don't have carburators, and the 7th gen civic has fuel injection.... You should get a CAI cold air intake off ebay and some sikk JDM-tight tailights. Don't forget the stickers!

Seriously go back to where you came from.
>>
>>14065438
Where would that be?
>>
>>14065438
assmad baby boomer detected
>>
>>14065438
>cold air intake cold air intake
>>
>>14065445
More like assmad modest Honda owner, I fucking love Hondas but I fucking hate the consumer base, its either Latinos scraping on speedbumps in their "arroz y frijoles" Mexican spaceships or a 20-something white girl who doesn't give a shit and destroys the nice Civic coupe that daddy bought her.
>>
>>14065462
we have a supreme enthusiats right here boys
>>
>>14065452
The fuck bruh? You telling me your whip don't have a JDM CAI for your CAI? Weak. *hits vape* My intake is plumbed through my A/C compressor so my D15 munches ice cubes bro.
>>
They're great.

Comfortable interior, plenty of trunk space, and the backseats make great containers.

Plus they're surprisingly fun to corner in and drive semi-aggressively. I've taken mine to the touge and even with the weak engine I still have plenty of fun.

There are better options though if you're looking for a performance car. The only way to get any real power out of an EM2 is an engine swap that could run you 5k.
>>
File: 1387931338636.png (23 KB, 195x139) Image search: [Google]
1387931338636.png
23 KB, 195x139
>D17
>>
>>14065351
90s civic are better
>>
File: BracketComparo.jpg (28 KB, 480x365) Image search: [Google]
BracketComparo.jpg
28 KB, 480x365
they're fun, I've had both the 7th gen Si and the EX coupe; I preferred the hatch though.

they're pretty simple to maintain, don't run lean unless you allow it to. Engine ia great for what it is, don't expect power but it is a fun little engine in a car that can tackle some corners (the hatch is even better).

Only advice I'd give you, especially if you plan on lowering it, invest in an inner tie rod end bracket, pic related (stock is on right, new bracket on left); it'll correct the angle of the tie rods so the inner tie rod doesn't pop out on you (shit happened to me in the hatch)
>>
>>14066241
yep, 6th gen is lighter, has as much power, and has double wishbone suspension.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.