[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11
File: 6515183855_5cd42c995b_o.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6515183855_5cd42c995b_o.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
G'day mate, so you're a car enthusiast down under?

Well no, actually, you're a FILTHY FUCKING HOON. AND YOU STREET RACING, CHILD MURDERING AND RAPING SCUM NEEDS TO BE KEPT OFF OUR STREETS AT ANY COST.

These costs include
>Ignoring actual safety recommendations by mercedes benz and other respected experts that raising the speed limit in certian areas would be safer
drive.com.au/motor-news/140kmh-safer-in-australia-safety-expert-20101011-16fer.html

>Draconian laws that result in your car being potentially impounded if you screech your tyres a little at the lights (you were really doing a burnout you cunt, don't lie about the clutch slipping)
>But don't worry, the cop will allow you to take an "on the spot fine"!

>Massive police resources being focused on revenue raising and targeting "speeders" when they're too fucking inept to actually bust a real hoon meetup

>Nearly every modification is not street legal, despite a few of them making cars SAFER

Oh and the kicker? Drink drivers don't get their cars impounded.
facebook dot com SLASHvictoriapolice SLASH posts/877967072275430?comment_id=877982308940573&offset=0&total_comments=156&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D

SO DON'T YOU CUNTS DARE TRY AND FUCKIN ENJOY YOUR CARS, OR I WILL PULL YOU OVER AND MAKE YOU PAY AN ON THE SPOT FINE (Not even kidding m8's, ask a corrupt hwy patrol member who thinks this is all bullshit and is just abusing the situation anything)
>>
>>14065144
What pisses me off the most about my job is i know drink driver scum that's actually dangerous is going to get let off by the courts, while i'm forced to impound some kid's car who's not really doing anything that dangerous and just trying to enjoy himself a little.

What i enjoy the most about the job: Being able to bust cunts with zero proof, i can pull over cars i don't like for keks and make them sweat
>>
>>14065144
you aint tricking me, you ausfags have the best cars scnene of the world outside yurop
>>
>>14065162
I know we do, wanna know why?

We don't actually bust them, we go after soft weak targets.

All the media hype is bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIy4T35pfJ0

watch this for a good laugh
>>
>>14065144
Underaged faggotry: the post.
>>
>>14065192
you're kidding right m8?

everything he's said is spot on, why the fuck are drink drivers given slaps on the wrist yet we get fucked for adding a bit more hp to our cars? drink drivers are actual menaces on the road
>>
>>14065169
To think I used to like Australia.

Seems like it'd be a neat place to visit for a few days but that's about it.
>>
>>14065207
We're a nanny state hellhole.
>>
>>14065219
>We're a nanny state hellhole
/thread
>>
>>14065203
>Draconian laws that result in your car being potentially impounded if you screech your tyres a little at the lights
>Massive police resources being focused on revenue raising and targeting "speeders" when they're too fucking inept to actually bust a real hoon meetup
>nearly every modification is not street legal, despite a few of them making cars safer
bunch of fucking crybaby nonsense, learn to drive & mod your car properly.

>45kmh+ over posted limit (being a complete and utter fuckwit on the road): 8 demerit points
>being over the legal blood alcohol limit (even 0.051): 10 demerit points
>>
why is you cunts are nowhere near as bad as your bretheren on /int/?
>>
>>14065240
Get the fuck out tripfag attention whore
>>
>>14065247
> I'm too much of a retarded cunt to form a counter argument
> A personal attack! That always shows them!

Faggot.
>>
>>14065247
>careless driving (actually trying to kill yourself with a car): 3 demerit points
this thread is literally a bunch of underaged edgemasters.
>>
>>14065240
Oh look, a tripfag trolling.

As a highway patrolman, i can legally hoon. You fail to understand this, i can do burnouts and race any cunt i want as part of my job, then bust their ass.

Drink drivers are a fucking menace and deserve jail, judges let their asses off all the time yet the major focus of our job is not catching drink drivers, it's catching people going 5km/h above the speed limit.

It's a fucking disgrace, but i love this job because i get to be corrupt and legally hoon all i want. Perhaps i'll pull you over one day.
>>
>>14065263
>trolling
>grammar of a 5 year old
normal+underaged fag pls go.
>>
>>14065262
>Missing the point of what he's fucking saying

Are you supporting drink driving or something?
Or are you supporting burnouts/skids?

Because he's highlighting the fact cops can break the law and get away with it and there's nothing we can do. You're the underaged fucking faggot and there's a reason no-one likes tripfags.
>>
>>14065263
Could not agree more mate. You cops are above the law and it's bullshit, but i don't blame you guys for being corrupt.
It's the government's fault for giving you this power.

>>14065266
The only one shitting up this thread is you. Every point he makes about drink drivers and corruption is valid.
>>
>>14065144
You're right about the majority of it, but you're coming across like a right fuckwit. Hard done by some fines? Welcome to Australia, everyone gets them. The people like you and I that can and will control a vehicle correctly at high speeds, are the ones who demand higher speed limits. The rest of society is happy to continue being scared of speeding and being caught.
>>
>>14065269
>Because he's highlighting the fact cops can break the law and get away with it and there's nothing we can do.

Right, because whinging like a little bitch about things you can't fix is a great and productive way to spend your life, right?
>>
>>14065269
>missing the point of "Get the fuck out tripfag attention whore"
stay mad underaged fag.
>>
>>14065278
it is the justice system that repetitively fails to imprison drink drivers that is to blame. Not the cops who pull them over.

L2notbesofuckingretarded.
>>
>touched phone to answer it and put it on loudspeaker
>took a total of 2 seconds
>cop cunt sees
>4 demerit points (I had 5 on red ps), $440.
>see cunts staring at GPS and massive LCD screen e-cunt-dash things and not looking at the road for 5-10 seconds at a time.
>no fines for them. Of course not.
>changing a tape in my car takes at least 5 seconds. No fine for that. Nope.

at least be fucking consistent you cunts. I'm not justifying what I did, but it's the same level of distraction as talking to your passenger, or changing a cd, none of which are fined. Fuck cops.
>>
>>14065293
I never posted that, i said you were trolling. Which you are.

There's no justifiable ground to defend drink drivers getting let off while people are busted for literally tapping their accelerator.

I don't like busting these cunts as i know they're not some bogan fuckwit doing skids, they're just doing a few km above the limit which is nothing.

But i have to, or i look bad infront of my boss. It's quite messed up and that was the point of my thread.

>>14065282
Actually it's fun to break the law because police. I would be lying if i said i did not enjoy taking bribes, busting cunts i don't like, you get the drift...

That being said, i really wish i could go after drink drivers harder, but once i bust them i can't impound their car, it's up to the judge who ALWAYS fucking lets the fuckers off.

>>14065301
See above.
>>
>>14065144
>finds out that car mods are regulated
>has a full on bitch about police corruption
>>>/out/
>>
>>14065169

Fuckin bogans making it harder for the rest of us
>>
>>14065310
You are without doubt, the most retarded ausfaggot I've ever seen.
>>
>>14065266

iunno bro

I've worked with an ex-highway patrol guy, aside from being a tremendous fgt, he wasn't want you would call particularly educated
>>
>>14065316
Wrong again, i get enough of driving a powerful car at work, so no mods for me.

It's just stupid that victoria forbids more than 1 intake mod for no reason whatsoever. All it does is shit on the genuine enthusiasts and i would prefer you guys get to enjoy yourself.

If you're not a bogan cunt doing stupid shit, i'll usually try and let you off.
A few safe mods mean fucking nothing compared to the drink driver causing mayhem because he's got no fucking clue what's what.
>>
File: 1445329571105.jpg (62 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1445329571105.jpg
62 KB, 400x600
I live in Tasmania and it is a paradise for motorists.
>>
I was driving in the middle of the lit up like daylight city of melbourne helping a friend move. Drove away from the curb like 10 meters and a cop busts me for not having my headlights on. I didnt even notice because it was so fucking bright everywhere. 3 points $220. Didnt even try to give me a warning or anything
>>
>>14065363
MIATA
I
A
T
A
>>
>>14065144
Why is it HWP attracts the biggest cunts?
Saw the QLD 'Fatal 5' at a servo once - the lot of them strutted around like they owned the joint.

Would you be more inclined to let a car with a WAT sticker off? Or go in dry?
>>
I always see the fatal 5 on the highway booking people for speeding around Springwood.

I regularly do 107 in a 100 zone and I still haven't pinged.

Whats the tolerance for speeding HWPanon?
>>
>>14065162
That would actually be New Zealand and Canada.
>>
>>14065419
Like 3. Anything more and you're a dangerous criminal that warrants them zooming around at 120+ to catch you
>>
>>14065388

Guy I knew was basically the stereotype of HWY patrol. Liked to fuck around with people, no sense of humour, couldn't handle the bants. Basically a bully with a badge because he could get away with it.

Turns out he was bullied a lot in highschool, was overweight for much of his life, had a younger brother that was literally his superior version (smarter, better looking, popular, and successful in life) whom he looked up to...
>>
>>14065203
are you fucking retarded? instant loss of license if you are caught drink driving and they'll basically gang-rape your car with bullshit defects while they're at it. You're fucked without your license
>>
File: madskidz.jpg (84 KB, 1200x726) Image search: [Google]
madskidz.jpg
84 KB, 1200x726
>>14065162
>>14065437
NZ's kind of poverty tier in a lot of ways, not as much spare cash to throw at cars but they can pretty much import anything they want. Just for the lulz they've also got a pretty fucking off the hook road fatality rate.
Dunno about Canada.

Aust is still ok, but it really depends what State you live in, Qld and Vic (to some extent SA) are fucking awful really for over-policing and nanny state bullshit, NT, NSW, WA and ACT aren't too bad but they'll pound your arsehole into a bloody ruin if you try anything too stupid.
Most HWP are generally the cunts of the police forces, general duties tend to be much easier to live with because they do actual police work.
>>
Which holden should I import to the states m8s?
>>
>>14065363
Can confirm, it's pretty good compared to the shit I hear from the other states
>>
>>14065497
VL commie
>>
>>14065497
Get a ute
>>
>>14065388
I will let anyone go who's not a complete idiot (think drink driver, not a guy speeding a few above) unless my boss is pressing me hard for quotas.

>>14065419
Like 3, but we have let hoons off before for doing like 150 when they came up clean on breatho and seemed in control.

They just paid their on the spot fine.

>>14065490
You're right, we are cunts. But let me try and explain why.

If we don't meet quota, our boss chucks a huge hissy fit. Ontop of that, most hwy patrol members buy into the today tonight propaganda.

I'm not one of them, i understand the difference between someone speeding a bit and a drink driver who will cause an accident.

By the way if you're wondering what we target the most, anything holden, skylines and if we even hear a turbo we try and pull it over.

Oh and p platers, easy pickings. They always pay their on the spot fines to avoid getting assraped later.

Drink/drug drivers are the only ones i don't give the option of paying their fines on the spot, fuck drink drivers.
>>
>>14065490
Canada has 15-year import laws. We're just now able to import the first years of the R34, the Evo V and VI, Commie VEs, the 1997 NSX Type S-Zero and a few others. Importing is fairly cheap if you find the right guy to talk to as well. As for our tuner culture, it is fucking deplorable; go to a car meet and you'll find a bunch of old baby boomers with the same boring muscle cars (the generic camaros and mustangs and that's it, you rarely ever see anything interesting). On the other hand, go to a test and tune and you'll find trucks lifted to the moon and riced out Civics and Integras being taken through the waterbox on bald street tires. All that shit plus a huge lack in road courses thanks to cities and towns getting butthurt about the fucking noise makes Canada a bit of a shithole in terms of car culture.
>>
>>14065616
>By the way if you're wondering what we target the most, anything holden, skylines and if we even hear a turbo we try and pull it over.

I never really got any hassle in either of my two Skylines or the two Commodores I've owned in the past. The Silvia I used to get hassled with because it was off its fucking chops, but weirdly enough never actually got booked or a defect notice in it.

I would have thought you'd use the plate recognition system a bit more to see who's got form on being a habitual fuckwit?

>>14065644
Yep I've imported Jap cars for the better part of the last 17 years and provided you take due care to find the right car its given me a lot of happiness for fuck-all money over the years with the ones I've landed here.
Sorry to hear about the sad state of affairs otherwise.
>>
Could be worse m8. You could be motorcycle rider in Australia.

Where you get to enjoy daily chats with the police. As they will pull you over every time they see you. To make sure you actually own the bike, have insurance, wearing an approved helmet, licensed to ride a bike, and not some filthy bikie.

I forget which state it is, but there is a law against two motorcyclists riding near each other.
>>
That's Tasmania Police is it? Or Queensland? I can't see from the picture but surely it's QLD that shit sounds fucked up
>>
>>14065786
Not tas
>>
>>14065750
Is that why any time i see a motorcycle they're going at least 100km/h over the speed limit? Must be
>>
>>14065616
>quotas

Well there's the problem. Quotas are bullshit.
>>
>>14065162
>outside of Europe
>European car scene is good
>>
>>14066409
We don't have "quotas" anymore. Now we have "minimum job performance standards".
>>
>this thread
top fucking roflmao

>>14065263
hey coppa cunt guess what bruh, im always hooning and only time ive been busted the nice highway patrol man let me go =))
youre probably from a shit state though so whatever doesnt matter. go extra hard on the muzzies you pull over btw pls
>>
>>14066428
Same shit with a different name on it?
>>
>>14066457
Yup.
>>
File: JAY DEE EMM.jpg (69 KB, 631x591) Image search: [Google]
JAY DEE EMM.jpg
69 KB, 631x591
>>14066474
Fun.

Where do you guys go if you need to fill it in a pinch?
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 800x600
>>
>>14066509
If you work patrol division, you only have write 3 traffic citations a month. Usually hang out around the "No Left Turn Between 4pm-6pm" intersections on like the 29th day of the month.
>>
>>14065266
Nanny state faggots like you are the cancer in Australia.
>>
>>14066557
Dole bludging bogans like you are the cancer of Australia. :^)
>>
>>14065162
If you're into blown LSX's put in to utes, then sure
>>
File: carcrash_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg (34 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
carcrash_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg
34 KB, 470x313
>>14065144
Have you actually driven outside a highway in a major city?
They are all shit, a lot of them should have 80km/h speed limits not 100km/h.
I think you should watch these videos OP.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3F2MWGhrw
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8
>>
>>14066527
this still makes me kek
>>
>>14067040
i fucking love the rta crash videos because it reminds me how driving really is. i get that adrenaline and rush thats been dulled after so long
>>
File: TACvictoria.jpg (87 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
TACvictoria.jpg
87 KB, 599x337
>>14067097
TACvictoria does some fucking nasty videos in that regard lol, they know how to ruin a good mood that is for sure.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z23CzSONiU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsyvrkEjoXI
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otR8V7rlnjA
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWwbAgmE3N4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOYEuEiNBKE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqvLcVBOhP4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpNirJfuzs
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oal-vBFmnRk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2X9Q-Xre_Q
>>
File: dose it uleh.jpg (71 KB, 853x462) Image search: [Google]
dose it uleh.jpg
71 KB, 853x462
>>14067139
It'd be nice if someone did one for pedestrians
>Look both ways before crossing
>Stop fucking fiddling with your phone
>Take your earbuds out you thick cunt
>>
>>14065169
>bunch of shitbox utes, 80s magnas and cuckodores
>this is why I can't import certain cars
>these faggots in their shitboxes are why I get pulled over for driving a skyline
>>
>>14067333
This to be honest.
They are these people.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3F2MWGhrw
>>
I love it when cops think you're a dangerous hoon driver when you take off at the lights to the speed limit. getting to 4-5k rpm then changing gears. Victoria is the best state if you love getting pulled over for stupid shit.
>>
>>14067521
I live in victoria and have literally never been pulled over for this. Are you a red P plater?
>>
>>14067553
I was when that happened. I swear as soon as I get off my P Plates I'll get harassed 10x less than I do now.
>>
>>14065263
wait. can i get booked going 5km above limit?
what.
whats the laws around speeding? how many km above leads to what punishment?
>>
>>14065307
Sorry man, red p's cant have phone on loudspeaker at all. total bs.
i often drive friends home when theyre drunk and theyre all massive spergs screaming and yelling.
that is legal while answering a call on loudspeaker or using handsfree is not.
w0w
>>
>>14067791
Everyone here pays for the mistakes of a few retards. This is nothing new.
>>
File: 120px-Hk_P-plate.svg.png (1 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
120px-Hk_P-plate.svg.png
1 KB, 120x120
>>14067139
holy fuck some of those deaths are hefty
on the topic of car crashes and pedestrians ive got a story you guys might like:

>be me
>dad had just taken me driving for my first time in a quiet car park
>be driving on pacific highway on way home
>stop at a garage to look at cars
>out of nowhere here this massive whack and skid
>some old cunt with dementia had wandered across the pacific highway
>he'd crossed 4 lanes of traffic
>p-plater had hit him
>old m8 gets hit and goes skidding 10m
>i drag the old guy off the road
>hes got heaps of scrapes on his head, he is vomitting on the side of the road when i get him clear
>as im dragging him off the road motorists are all slowing down to get a good look
>i stare back at them because im pissed off and in shock, i remember some woman started to cry as she drove past
>p plater has stopped, has his head in his hands, distraught
>some asshole comes running across 4 lanes of pacific highway to the side everyone is on and starts filming with a massive camera
>p-plater gets angry and tries to start a fight with the camera guy( i dont blame him)
>everyone tells the camera guy to fuck off,he goes to the other side of the road and films from there
>p plater gets restrained by me, my dad and some passer's by
>eventually police and ambos come to take the old guy to hospital and question the p-plater
>police come to my house to question me and my dad as we witnessed it and were involved, seperated us so we wouldnt collude a story to save the p-platers arse
>i told them he wasn't speeding (i couldnt tell lol) but what good would have come from saying he was? the old guy had dementia and crossed 4 lanes of the pacific highway at 5pm on a sunday. it was likely hed have been struck by anyone
>>
>>14067838
Mmmm. I delivery drive for work on red Ps, had to explain to boss that I couldn't use loudspeaker.
He is reasonable man and understands that my license and me working there isn't worth risk.
>>
>>14065144
y'all niggaz gone to sleep?
this thread shits on the daily australian threads.
hope it doesnt die in my sleep
>>
HWYcopanonbro

you still here? how do i become HWY guy, i spend 50+ hours a week on the road in regional victoria and i am sick of the shifty mofos and carvans cloggings up the highways and b roads causing trouble for good honest peeps like me.... how do i HWY without having to do normal cop shit, is that even possible? i get emergency etc will happen but i want to fix the car scene and remove caravan dodgy truckers and SO MANY BADLY MODIFIED P PLATE BOGANS of the roads, and the only way I can see this happening is by changing from the inside....30 fit smart etc

also you seem pretty chilled, whats your view on things like .... BOV dose coilovers etc etc if the driver isnt a fully hektik dick head and actually behaves him self and is polite when you are dealing with them, also are you melb HWY? if yes.... opinion on HWY FWY MCM meets ?
>>
>>14067917
ye what state/city you in Highway copmanbrodude?
>>
File: australian shitposters.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
australian shitposters.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>australia thread
>a bunch of retards shitpost

true to form, australia.
>>
>>14067947
10q
>>
>>14067947
I have a pair of RM williams :)
good boots
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.