[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to destroy my car and make it look like an accident if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
I want to destroy my car and make it look like an accident if you catch my drift. Should I put sugar in the gas tank? Drive it into a lake? Just don't tell me to light it on fire, I think that's such an idiotic way to go about it. What should I do?
>>
>>14064831
You posted this several days ago. You won't win and at worst you could be charged with insurance fraud.
>>
>>14064831
Key fag on all the panels like that one guy did a while back.

Then get arrested for insurance fraud.
>>
Any way you go about it is an idiotic way.

You're a dumbass. Hopefully the insurance company and police will figure it out and deny your claim/charge you with insurance fraud.
>>
>>14064847
Suck a Dick
>>
Drive off an overpass.
>>
>>14064850
You too Fagboy
>>
>>14064857
Well unfortunately Stolen Recaros is not here.
>>
>>14064831
crash it into a tree, blame a roo

i did, got mad payout!
>>
put a rock in the middle of the road and run into it, then skid off the road and hopefully kill yourself.
that's the biggest payout
>>
>>14064831
>>14064857
>>14064867
I'm gonna bet you don't own a car... or are above the age of 15...
>>
>>14064956
Wrong on both cases Walnut Brain
>>
>>14064956

Why don't you just get rid of the car legally?

i hope you realize not everyone comes out profiting after insurance payout, especially if it's a shitbox, you're just going to lose money
>>
>>14064965
poast VIN
>>
>>14064983
I'm not OP
>>
>>14064987

I know, i diddly'd the quote just trying to get 4chan x to show the stupid reply window
>>
>>14064990
Anyway, everyone itt agrees OP is a faggot, right?
>>
>>14065005
No, stop samefagging you Test Tube Baby
>>
>>14065023
are you implying I'm OP?
>>
>>14065031
I'm implying you're retarded and every time your gf doesn't text back I'm fucking her.
>>
>>14065040
>retarded
>xbox live tier insult
pick one
>>
>>14064831
>Should I put sugar in the gas tank
that will make it look like an accident for sure
>>
>>14064831
>Just don't tell me to light it on fire
>I think that's such an idiotic way to go about it
>Should I put sugar in the gas tank
Yeah because a car can't catch fire but sugar accidentally forms in the gas tank all the time.

I think you should drive it off a bridge and stay inside it.
>>
>>14065106
>>14065117
Retard alert. Retard alert. Man your stations.

It's a lot easier to explain "someone vandalized my car by putting sugar in the gas tank." than it is to say "uhh yeah my car randomly caught on fire." And when the insurance fraud agents find out that the fire was set in an open area and not caused by a car malfunction, you'll be the official retard.
>>
File: 1367505916752.jpg (26 KB, 270x307) Image search: [Google]
1367505916752.jpg
26 KB, 270x307
>>14065268
>It's a lot easier to explain "someone vandalized my car by putting sugar in the gas tank." than it is to say "uhh yeah my car randomly caught on fire."
its an extreme kin of delusion
>>
>>14065277
Because cars made in the 21st century just happen to auto combust into flames at no fault to the engine right shit for brains?

Posting a macro image really helps prove your claim nerd.
>>
>>14065302
maybe if it's an american car
>>
>>14065302
Actually they do. I was told a sorry of either a jaguar or land rover literally spontaneously combusting after it had been sitting for a few minutes. She got like 2 million dollars in the suit.
>>
>>14065330
I was told a story that you like it in the butt, which is good for you considering you won't get away with insurance fraud.
>>
>>14065308
Maybe if it's a Porsche*
>>
http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/woman-swerves-car-to-avoid-wasp-drives-off-bridge-north-of-mackay-20151218-glqr2m.html

>A woman swerved her car off a bridge to avoid a wasp while she was driving north of Mackay on Friday.

>The 25-year-old woman was driving on a bridge on Bobongies Road in Habana when she spotted a wasp in her car about 10.40am.

>She swerved her car to avoid the insect, causing the car to fall two metres off the bridge.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.